Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    To me they all look exactly the same just with painted on features. Blizzard can do better.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You believe this?
    If you mean, do I believe them unfinished. Then yes. If you mean, will they still work on them? Then I fear not really.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

If you like fat chix then that's on you.

But they are anatomically incorrect.

I could forgive it if they had purple skin or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Becasue they are all mad that they cannot find bras in their size.
    Holy shit I actually guffawed at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Why can kul tirans be rogues but taurens cant?
    Pirates = outlaw, i guess.

But i have seen Tauren Pirates as well, so... maybe there are certain classes that should be opened to all races, like rogue, monk, priest and mage, just like warrior and hunter are already.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Are you nuts? They have well over 30% bmi that is medically obese by any standard. I suggest you go to any college the women who actually athletically active and healthy look far close to blood elves in terms of size than they do kultirans for a pretty damn good reason.
    lol you're guesstimating their BMI. That's cute.

Secondly, your evidence is college age women at a place and engaged in activities where eating disorders among women are at pretty much the highest?

Not really doing much to actually disprove anything I said. They look like normal adult women around the world, dude.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Honestly can't imagine why they can't make at least 1 or 2 cute/happy/cheery face(s), I understand they're a hardened race but like OP said, there are merchants, farmers, common folk. WoW is drifting further from the "RP" in MMORPG but it'd be nice if they could at least try, making a face shouldn't be as hard as designing a raid so I'm sure there's time.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Almost none of those faces are angry, dude. They just aren't smiling. If the males are stoic, the females must be too. As much options as the males, so it's fair.
    Maybe not angry, but definitely unhappy faces.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Could never play rogues on these cause their dummy thicc and the slap of their *** cheeks would alert the mobs...

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    lol you're guesstimating their BMI. That's cute.

Secondly, your evidence is college age women at a place and engaged in activities where eating disorders among women are at pretty much the highest?

Not really doing much to actually disprove anything I said. They look like normal adult women around the world, dude.
    Most women do not have eating disorders neither do men in college you actually have time to be active so you tend to stay in shape. There is a ton of downtime if you aren't working and even if you are working you still have more downtime than you do after. College tends to be the time in life that anyone of reasonable activeness is at their most healthy. Just because certain people in this thread apparently lay on the couch eating cheetohs and playing wow throughout college doesn't mean people who actually were active have eating disorders. I'm not guesstimating anything if I was to guesstimate I would put them around 40 all I said is they are clearly over 30 which they are.

Eating disorders spike heavily in high school and immediately after college. High school for obvious reasons and immediately after college because you no longer have time to just go workout whenever so you start to gain weight. The freshman 15 only happens to people who are couch potatoes most people tend to be much fitter in college than any other time in their life.
    Last edited by Xath; 2019-02-15 at 06:07 AM.

The Kul'Tirans are half vrykul's, not pure humans.

Quote Originally Posted by RangerDaz View Post
    Pirates = outlaw, i guess.

But i have seen Tauren Pirates as well, so... maybe there are certain classes that should be opened to all races, like rogue, monk, priest and mage, just like warrior and hunter are already.
    it think the cloven hoof is the problem mutch like on the draenei to noisy to be stealthy. you could also argue that their are like the Purple Ork boys from WH And WH40k. Their so steathy nobody has seen them

Whaling season's about to start early in Kul Tiras this year. A complete joke of a race lol imagine skinny tauren or fat elves becoming a playable race due to their body proportions.

I have to admit though, they'll make for fine memes and they'll definitely provide a lot of transmog fun.
    Last edited by Magnagarde; 2019-02-15 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eucep View Post
    The Kul'Tirans are half vrykul's, not pure humans.
    Is this true? I honestly have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    It is mostly 'suggested' in the Drustvar zone. The thornspeakers are half human, half drusts with the way they explain their existence. The Drust were quite clearly a vrykul clan based on their skeletons and gear.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Most women do not have eating disorders neither do men in college you actually have time to be active so you tend to stay in shape. There is a ton of downtime if you aren't working and even if you are working you still have more downtime than you do after. College tends to be the time in life that anyone of reasonable activeness is at their most healthy. Just because certain people in this thread apparently lay on the couch eating cheetohs and playing wow throughout college doesn't mean people who actually were active have eating disorders. I'm not guesstimating anything if I was to guesstimate I would put them around 40 all I said is they are clearly over 30 which they are.

Eating disorders spike heavily in high school and immediately after college. High school for obvious reasons and immediately after college because you no longer have time to just go workout whenever so you start to gain weight. The freshman 15 only happens to people who are couch potatoes most people tend to be much fitter in college than any other time in their life.
    You apparently don't understand eating disorders in women. Or men. In general for that matter. I say eating disorder and you immediately go to not being active enough. So yeah eating disorders in girls actually can and frequently do start before high school because from the time that they're young society tells them that they need to be a size zero. Anorexia, bulimia, etc. Girls in high school and college frequently have eating disorders. This is something that doesn't disappear after college this is something that follows most afflicted for the rest of their lives. The fact that you completely ignore the existence of those eating disorders and the prevalence of them is quite telling. I like how you think an eating disorder just goes away. If someone has one before college they're almost certain to still have it during college and as you inadvertently pointed out college is where they're more free to take it to an extreme as they're out of the watchful eye of family.

I can't take you seriously if you think blood elves have a realistic body type for an adult woman. That's just comical. Same if you think the screenshots in the OP look anything like a BMI of 40. Overweight? Yes. Morbidly Obese? No, not even close. I guess in your mind all women regardless of any other factor are supposed to look like a high school student or else they're obese and that's just bizarre dude.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    No, but they probably have some drust blood.

So it appears they fixed the eyebrows on face 1 and god does it make a difference!
    After initial facial rigging:

Now

Just adjusting these eyebrows slightly makes her face go from: Grr, so angry, ready to kill a guy to neutral.
    Let's hope it stays this way! (and perhaps they add 1 slight smiley face)

I so wish we could change eye-color independently from the faces (for all races)

They don't seem too angry really, just not happy.