Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post
    Never said we were. What I'm saying is her child is both UK and Dutch at birth due to the farther being Dutch. Remove the kids citizenship soon as it pops out.

There's also what there investigating which is she's duel citizenship already from birth, if her parents are 1st gen then she will also have the citizenship of her parents nation.

Then there's the slim chance she has applied for her husbands through marriage.

Plenty of stuff to work through.
    There is no need to be a vengeful maniac, unborn child is ISIS terrorist now too?

Here's my plan - UK takes responsibility, gets her back, prosecutes her by law and rehabilitates her over time and gives a proper education and life to the child that did nothing wrong.

And maybe takes the whole story to heart and start checking what's going on at home that leads to shit like that to begin with.

Bethnal Green is already such a shit hole, don't need more shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    There is no need to be a vengeful maniac, unborn child is ISIS terrorist now too?

Here's my plan - UK takes responsibility, prosecutes the person by law and rehabilitates her over time and gives a proper education and life to the child that did nothing wrong.
    There is no political will to have her back in the country, sajid javid has made the commitment to explore Every avenue to keep her out.

We have allready refused to offer her any help in her situation, Likely tbh she will die out there or in the attempt to get back if we're being realistic, I don't know what side currently holds her but non of them are very careful with there captives atm.

if she is fine with severed heads, she should be fine getting back on her own.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Doesn't work that way. If nobody claims her then she is our responsibility. The UN human rights conventions (which the UK have signed) say that people cannot be made stateless.
    just because you are a UK citizen doesn't mean the UK has to go out of their way to bring you back after you left for a enemy 'state'.
    Last edited by zhero; 2019-02-15 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Clearly that is the humane thing to do, and the Christian thing to do.
    Sure one idiot ideology for another.
    "I'm not the same silly little 15-year-old schoolgirl who ran away from Bethnal Green four years ago. And I don't regret coming here."
    She doesn't regret going there at all and she obviously still holds their ideology
    "When I saw my first severed head in a bin it didn't faze me at all. It was from a captured fighter seized on the battlefield, an enemy of Islam," she said, using a term that ISIS converts referred to people fighting the group.
    She still seems to hold on to the beliefs that brought her there and it seems she only wants to comer back so she can raise her third child in an environment where it won't die of illness like the previous two did.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    Doesn't work that way. If nobody claims her then she is our responsibility. The UN human rights conventions (which the UK have signed) say that people cannot be made stateless.

What we COULD use to potentially get over this is 8.3b:

Whether or not the UK can actually do this due to the 'at the time of signature' clause, I am unsure. I am also uncertain as to how B would be decided if she has or has not formally rejected UK citizenship.
    She has Bangladesh citizenship

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mir...d-14002260.amp

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    shes being held by a non state actor so the uk are more than happy to play the 'we cant do repatriation deals with the sdf' card. And they wont hold her forever. Shes also unrepentant and completely radicalised. If you listen to her thats clear. So they don't really want to help her despite the publicity. Her future is most likely ending up with her handed over to local forces by the SDF, Damascus will decide her fate in the next few years imo.

Do you also feel that your suggestions should apply to male ISIS detainees? or is this just because she is a woman?

Also Gadiax if you are having a problem with peoples bloodlust here just imagine this girl is a palestinian and compare it to your own in every Isreal thread
    She also has Bangladesh citizenship

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my plan - UK takes responsibility, gets her back, prosecutes her by law and rehabilitates her over time and gives a proper education and life to the child that did nothing wrong.

And maybe takes the whole story to heart and start checking what's going on at home that leads to shit like that to begin with.

She's got Bangladesh citizenship.

Solves the issue sajid will strip her faster then a bad pole dancer.

So now we can end the debate as its pritty clear what will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Lure her to some remote area and drone strike her.

She’s not even remotely apologetic for what she’s done and even if she was, letting terrorists know they can come back is plain stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no political will to have her back in the country, sajid javid has made the commitment to explore Every avenue to keep her out.

We have allready refused to offer her any help in her situation, Likely tbh she will die out there or in the attempt to get back if we're being realistic, I don't know what side currently holds her but non of them are very careful with there captives atm.
    It does not matter if there is a political will or not. You take responsibility for your citizens, even if you don't like them - it is a law, not some feels.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    She was 15 when she ran away and joined ISIS. Lot's of people are stupid at 15.

Do you think the UK should go get her? Do you think she should get jail time?
    THese are separate issues. Is she a UK citizen? If so they have to let her back in. Further more are her kids (or were) UK citizens? Two already died.

As for her....She is an adult now and she is unrepentant so certainly should have something happen to her but we do not really know what she actually did. Did she just go there and get married or did she participate in any of the atrocities. Either way, get that last kid off her before it dies too.

10+ Year Old Account
    She's got Bangladesh citizenship.
    Except she doesn't. Do I need to repeat this again? Unless she claims it - she is not a citizen.

End of story.

No, she made her bed, let her lie in it. I give 0 fucks about her

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She's a psychopath terrorist supporter, she can rot where she decided to lay.

Except she doesn't. Do I need to repeat this again? Unless she claims it - she is not a citizen.

End of story.
    You don't claim decent citizenship, you just get it by birth right. She would have to reject it.

Put it this way I'm gonna trust the goverment to know more about this that some one being cute on the Internet.

10+ Year Old Account

As I stated on a local news website, no.

She's to be acknowledge as a terrorist threat as much as any other member from IS. She comments, at least by the news I saw, that she held no regrets for her choices. So, no. She is a potential terrorist recruit.

Only reason she wants home now is because the chances for her to be arrested where she was before had gotten higher....
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It does not matter if there is a political will or not. You take responsibility for your citizens, even if you don't like them - it is a law, not some feels.
    Yea that's why we aren't helping her out of the prison camp she's trapped in......

We can do what the fuck we want. What are you gonna do about it? Start a war with the UK?

Wouldn't be the first time we have bent international law, probly won't be the last. She's Bangladesh's problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea that's why we aren't helping her out of the prison camp she's trapped in......

We can do what the fuck we want. What are you gonna do about it? Start a war with the UK?

Wouldn't be the first time we have bent international law, probly won't be the last. She's Bangladesh's problem.
    Next UK citizen in this shit may end up being you, but you will also end up not being a problem because you are eligible to X citizenship due to your father's mother's sister's roommate being X.

I think you simply do not understand the underlying issue there that's a bit bigger than that cunt. All these laws about single citizenship and stateless people and so on and so forth are made exactly so that your country won't be able to go "lol fuck him, not our problem" at any inconvenient matter.

That's why you can bet your ass UK will make sure to take care of this matter properly one way or another and won't just go "lol not our problem" like you can afford, because ultimately it is not your personal responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't claim decent citizenship, you just get it by birth right. She would have to reject it.

Put it this way I'm gonna trust the goverment to know more about this that some one being cute on the Internet.
    You don't "get" citizenship by birthright - you get a right to claim citizenship, but it's not automatic.

You do in fact have to claim it, by my birthright I can claim Russian citizenship any moment, it's as easy for me as walking into the embassy and signing a bunch of papers, but unless I do that - I am not a Russian citizen and Russia can't suddenly decide I am a citizen on their own - I am not interested in their shit and they can't do squat about that, so there is that for you.

I fully support her returning to the UK, i mean you don't need to extradite her for execution then.
    Power corrupts, unlimited power... is even more fun!

Next UK citizen in this shit may end up being you, but you will also end up not being a problem because you are eligible to X citizenship due to your father's mother's sister's roommate being X.

I think you simply do not understand the underlying issue there that's a bit bigger than that cunt. All these laws about single citizenship and stateless people and so on and so forth are made exactly so that your country won't be able to go "lol fuck him, not our problem" at any inconvenient matter.

That's why you can bet your ass UK will make sure to take care of this matter properly one way or another and won't just go "lol not our problem" like you can afford, because ultimately it is not your personal responsibility.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't "get" citizenship by birthright - you get a right to claim citizenship, but it's not automatic.

You do in fact have to claim it, by my birthright I can claim Russian citizenship any moment, it's as easy for me as walking into the embassy and signing a bunch of papers, but unless I do that - I am not a Russian citizen and Russia can't suddenly decide I am because I am not interested in their shit and they can't do squat about that, so there is that for you.
    They aren't and they won't. You seem to be totally missing the point that we are currently letting her rot in a prison camp, ruled out any help for her getting here and are as we speak working to strip her citizenship. That's what our goverment IS doing.

For some one arguing citizenship you should probly know what your talking about first. Each nation has its own rules on jus sanguinis and jus soil. Bangladesh follows the UK rules on jus sanguinis having been an ex colony.

Jus sanguinis
    Edit
    Bangladeshi citizenship is provided primarily jus sanguinis, or through bloodline, irrespectively of the place or legitimacy of the birth.[2] Therefore, any person born to a Bangladeshi woman illegitimately outside Bangladeshi soil would still be a Bangladeshi citizen, whereas a person born to two non-nationals in Bangladesh would not.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bang...ationality_law
    You know you can save your self Alot of embarisment by doing a quick Google?

Also I can 100% guarantee it won't be me in that situation. The only nationality I can claim is Scottish, Welsh and English, all British. I haven't got a single non British person in my ancestry. My dad traced his family back to the 1600's all farmers in the same area, and my mums side were all Welsh farmers. My gran was Scottish from the Highlands with a similar boring history. And the ancestry dna test was a boring waste of money not even a drop of Norman or viking.

And also the small fact I'm not retarded enough to join a terrorist group and move to there territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you can save your self Alot of embarisment by doing a quick Google?
    I think you still completely do not understand anything I said. It does not matter what rules country X uses to provide citizenship, as long as the recipient does not claim it - he/she is not a citizen.

How many times I need to say that before you get it through your skull?

----

Honestly, just use bloody common sense. If this was that easy, your precious foreign secretary would just go ahead and say "lol she's a Bangladesh citizen, UK citizenship revoked, ciao!" and end it there. Problem is - he can't do that.

What he CAN do, assuming this whole Bangladesh thing is even true, he could contact his peers there and cut a deal with them AND with her, where she claims the citizenship and they welcome her. I can bet your ass this process will need to be oiled with some good ol' pounds there for both the parties in question.

Or you know, seeing you are so brilliant and well versed in international and citizenship laws, could just pick your phone, call him and tell him to do things your way, after all seems like government's legal team is clueless and you are the key man here with the plan.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2019-02-15 at 02:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooid View Post
    Anything she did to help them after 18 should be punished since at that point she’d be legally an adult. Other than that let her come back.
    Anything she did to help her before 18 should be held against her too. The only help she should get from my government should be the dispatch of an SAS unit to put a bullet in her head. If they joined ISIS, don't take the chance. She doesn't regret what she did, she still believes ISIS values, she's said so proudly. Here's hoping she catches a bullet or just drops dead.