Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The Shadow Orb was an optional mission, so maybe its not considered canon.
    If we gotta start FILTERING in-game events as canon or non-canon then there's terribly bad issues with the writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Exactly this. People from Blizzard tend to forget about many things...

inb4 "Then we wouldn't have a blanced game hurr durr!!11one" - yeah, then don't add stupid OP things in the game if we aren't going to use it. Or just do something with them(like underpowering Malfurion so he didn't one shot Sylvanas).
    The vindicar should have been destroyed by Sargaras or whatever. Just pilot it into his ass to distract him so that the Pantheon has more time to channel their jailing spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshouttajail View Post
    If we gotta start FILTERING in-game events as canon or non-canon then there's terribly bad issues with the writing.
    Pretty much a given for the RTS games leading up to WoW. What is canon about them has basically been codified in the "Chronicle" series of reference books - everything else is basically resigned to non-canonicity until it is brought up again (if ever). I don't recall if the "Chronicle" entry covering WC3: TFT happens to mention the Shadow Orb or not, but I don't think it does.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    Right after the Vindicaar shows up
    Knowing draenais it probably is already crashed somewhere, they just didnt tell anyone yet.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-02-15 at 04:35 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Blizzard right now: "The what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    The vindicar should have been destroyed by Sargaras or whatever. Just pilot it into his ass to distract him so that the Pantheon has more time to channel their jailing spell.
    That would be actually a sensible thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Malfurion has been depowered in lore eons before his fight with Sylvanas and has nothing to do with her and everything with Blizzard deknaakifying their work.
    When? Just curious.