Thread: Any ETA yet?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusDisco View Post
    Blizzard is slacking with the classic info.
    They are not, they got a main focus atm and thats BfA anything else will take away from that.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Think they would be crazy not to have any updates at or before blizzcon - there has been virtually nothing since the initial announcement

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    No any you didnt need to make a thread for something you could google.

*Removes the dust from the thread...*

Soooo........ any update?
    I just don't play WoW anymore or read about it, yet I miss classic pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by Teslac0il View Post
    *Removes the dust from the thread...*

Soooo........ any update?
    I just don't play WoW anymore or read about it, yet I miss classic pvp...
    There has been no updates to "Summer 2019" since Blizzcon. I'm slightly annoyed too, want to take a vacation, but can't since I don't know the date.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

I suppose if you haven’t kept up with wow news, the fact its slated for release in “summer 2019” is an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    I suppose if you haven’t kept up with wow news, the fact its slated for release in “summer 2019” is an update.
    Thanks both, in fact I didn't even know, it's something

In their earnings call they said Blizzard has no planned releases for 2019.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    In their earnings call they said Blizzard has no planned releases for 2019.
    There was a blue post on the official forums a few days ago about that very sentence and it is still coming out in 2019 is what they said in the post. It won't boost revenue by a noticeable amount is why they probably didn't mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    There has been no updates to "Summer 2019" since Blizzcon. I'm slightly annoyed too, want to take a vacation, but can't since I don't know the date.
    You for real?
    Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    There was a blue post on the official forums a few days ago about that very sentence and it is still coming out in 2019 is what they said in the post. It won't boost revenue by a noticeable amount is why they probably didn't mention it.
    Exactly. It's also a "server option" according to Brack, so I'm not sure it even qualifies as a game release. It's more of a patch release (Free with wow sub, added content that will probably bring back players to an already released game).

OT: Didn't they already confirm summer 2019? Has it been pushed back already?

Quote Originally Posted by lolvik View Post
    You for real?
    Jesus.
    Whoa....I dont know what your problem is! Tons of people have scheduled their vacations around new expansions or even new raids dropping. Just like some people plan around sporting events. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. Obviously blizzard is not obligated to give a release date until they are ready too. But certainly a person can be annoyed that they cant schedule a vacation until they do.

How you value something might be different than someone else. Dont be a jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Teslac0il View Post
    Or in general any real news since the announcement?
    "Are we there yet?"

You for real?
    Jesus.
    Yeah, taking vacation to relax and play WoW, I'm such a nolifer.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

You for real?
    Jesus.
    Do you think several thousand dollar vacations are a better use of time off?

Traditional vacations just make no sense for the majority of us. Don't hate.

...What kinda update to classic are you guys waiting for

"HEY GAIS THERES GOING TO BE MOTEN CORE!"
    "HEY GAIS CLASSIC ZONES!! LOOK THEY EXIST!"
    "HEY GAIS LOOK RET PALADINS DO SHITTY DPS LOL THEY WERE BAD"
    "HEY WE HAVE PVP SERVERS OMG!!! YOU CAN GANK PEOPLE LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS!"

I mean what the hell can they say that isn't a "We know" situation except maybe a definite release date

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    ...What kinda update to classic are you guys waiting for

"HEY GAIS THERES GOING TO BE MOTEN CORE!"
    "HEY GAIS CLASSIC ZONES!! LOOK THEY EXIST!"
    "HEY GAIS LOOK RET PALADINS DO SHITTY DPS LOL THEY WERE BAD"
    "HEY WE HAVE PVP SERVERS OMG!!! YOU CAN GANK PEOPLE LIKE THE GOOD OLE DAYS!"

I mean what the hell can they say that isn't a "We know" situation except maybe a definite release date
    They did 2 hours worth of talking about Classic at Blizzcon on stage and in a Q&A, I'm sure they can spill something out since then.

A forum blue post said the announced release date 2019 hasn't changed.

I'm surprised we haven't heard anything about a beta yet. It's already Mid-February.

Although it makes a big difference if "summer 2019" means "June 1st" or "August 30th".
    Raid bosses will always be very similar so long as encounter design requires DPS to always be pumping 100%.