Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Trump said that in 2014 which was almost a different world. Since 2014, trust in the system suffered a fatal collapse. Obama found support in his use of executive power with regards to immigration in November 2014. The end result is Trump will now try to use executive power to get his wall.

A list of Obama executive powers exercised in November 2014 with regards to immigration can be found here:
    https://www.uscis.gov/archive/2014-e...ns-immigration
    Whataboutism about Obama has nothing to do with the national "emergency".

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Negan View Post
    No, this is just so untrue it's painful. Nothing in her proposal is necessary and based on a scientific consensus.
    Yeah, I'm going to listen to the scientists on this one.

There is no consensus, let alone certainty, that we have to provide a living wage with all the bells and whistles to people unwilling to work.
    I wasn't aware that we decided only certain people deserve to live. When was that voted on?

We don't have to re-do the heating and cooling of every building in America.
    Yes, I'm sure making buildings more energy efficient is pointless. Right.

High speed rail is never going to replace air travel,
    Yeah, high-speed rail has never worked in any other country. Sure.

I'm sorry you think Elon Musk's hyperloop is practical.
    The problem with the hyperloop is that it's just underground roads for the rich, rather than being actual public transit.

This mindset is why your party didn't want to go into specifics. You have nothing to support your absurd notion the world will end in 10 years unless we do something.
    Well, you know, except actual scientific studies on the very topic.

On the other hand, you seem to be basing your views on the logic of "That can't be true. If it were, I'd be terrified".

Let alone to we can remove all C02 emissions in such a period or would even want to.
    "Maybe a mass extinction event would be a good thing?"

It's just ridiculously absurd, and I'm going to bet you aren't going to find 5 other people on this forum who agree with you that "everything in her proposal is both necessary and based on scientific consensus."
    Well, no, I wouldn't. But that's because most of you people are fucking morons.

You don't get to state something is true because you want it to be and you think you're in the morally right.
    Well, fortunately, I have facts and morality on my side. You, on the other hand, seem to only have avarice and temper tantrums on yours.

I'm not going to claim the Green New Deal is cheap or even practical. But the time for cheap, practical solutions was 20 years ago. If you wanted that, you shouldn't have waited for things to get this bad.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Obviously you're not too keen on understanding what is proposed and what experts recommend.
    You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about.
    You link articles that don't remotely support your thesis, and you have the audacity to think you're informed or making an intelligent argument.
    So no, you're worth my time and you've been added to the ignore list because I'm not interested in engaging with someone this misinformed and righteous.
    I get it, facts, research, and logic aren't what you want to do. Yelling
    lmao.

No expert is advocating this
    Suddenly you care about what Experts have to say?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-02-15 at 06:12 PM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Trump shoots himself in foot during emergency announcement, "I didn't need to do this."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Obviously you're not too keen on understanding what is proposed and what experts recommend. AOC, wants to remove all internal combustion engines and completely make the US dependent on "clean" energy. No expert is advocating this,
    The one in my first link did. But please tell me what your stock broker says is needed to curtail climate change.

it's absurd and would cost trillions at the simplest estimate.
    So?

I get it, facts, research, and logic aren't what you want to do.
    I've linked studies and articles. All you've done is scream at me for no reason.

Yelling for a complete revamp of the constitution and economy is an outrageous ask that no group of experts are advocating.
    My second link says the opposite.

You clearly don't have a clue what you're talking about. You link articles that don't remotely support your thesis, and you have the audacity to think you're informed or making an intelligent argument.
    Did you actually read them? Or was your butler too busy?

So no, you're worth my time and you've been added to the ignore list because I'm not interested in engaging with kikes.
    Well, that's pretty overt of you.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    But the boarder agents said there is, you know the people actually there. Plus the Caravan hasn't arrived yet, this is timed out perfect.
    That caravan has years to arrive, since it'll be years before the eminent domain legal battles are settled enough to start construction.

You guys are bad at this.

Oh and side note? The last caravan went to ports of entry and turned themselves in for asylum. Kinda makes the wall a moot point.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump said that in 2014 which was almost a different world. Since 2014, trust in the system suffered a fatal collapse. Obama found support in his use of executive power with regards to immigration in November 2014. The end result is Trump will now try to use executive power to get his wall.

A list of Obama executive powers exercised in November 2014 with regards to immigration can be found here:
    https://www.uscis.gov/archive/2014-e...ns-immigration
    "Guise, we can't trust the establishment anymore so lets vote for a narcissistic pathological liar who's spent the last 40 years conning people out of their money!"
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Guise, we can't trust the establishment anymore so lets vote for a narcissistic pathological liar who's spent the last 40 years conning people out of their money!"
    You missed the point.

Obama found support in his use of executive power with regards to immigration in November 2014. The end result is Trump will now try to use executive power to get his wall.
    This is blatant hyprocrisy. @Kokolums is specifically and directly saying Trump is acting like a hypocrite. Not the way I thought he'd go, but, there it is.

By the way, Trump also said he'd undo all of Obama's "unConstitutional" executive orders. He didn't actually say anything about Obama's use of national emergency declarations, so I don't think this was a valid point to begin with. In fact, Trump has re-signed many of Obama's national emergencies.