10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SLSAMG View Post
    I wasn't talking about you specifically, I meant in general. The amount of hate RM gets on /r/soccer is particularly amusing though.
    Well, people like to hate those that are successful.

I used to dislike RM a bit a few years back before the big Oil revolution of Chelsea/City when RM was the face of buying star players FIFA/football manager-style and just cramming them all into the team. Nowadays they're not too bad on that side, especially compared to some of those other teams. Heck, this season it even felt like Real Madrid didn't try at all. Weird choice for a manager (who was fired few months into season), Ronaldo leaving and no replacement at all. You look at the lineup and it's a bunch of names nobody has heard of and has-beens like Benzema or Bale, and a 33 or 34 year old Modric who despite his recent prize, obviously will decline over the next few seasons.

I'm hardly considered neutral. I hate and have hated Real Madrid for a long long time. Probably longer than most you here have been alive.

Juventus quickly becoming my favorites to win the CL this year. Have a solid core, especially the defense, and lots of options up front. With Ronaldo I think they've added the winning mentality that will help them overcome the problems that we have seen in the past few years in the champions league. Szczesny is the only questionmark because of his inconsistency. Anyway, happy that the CL is back bringing some joy to the otherwise boring mid-weeks!

15+ Year Old Account
    Lingard and Martial out for 3 weeks, will miss Chelsea, PSG and Liverpool. That's a bummer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I'm hardly considered neutral. I hate and have hated Real Madrid for a long long time. Probably longer than most you here have been alive.
    You're not that old are you dooze?

Yeovil giving Scholes an easy start to managerial life, we're getting relegated this season. Sad.

United getting found out once they start playing the big boys lol, bet Woodward is having second thoughts about giving a new contract now.

Dont be silly you guys are just hating on phil jones because he makes silly faces.

Not because hes been a rubbish footballer for years that is still super prone to making bad decisions and getting caught out of position and has to attempt clanger tackles in a last ditch effort, the worst aspect for a defender and hes never grown out of it only gotten worse.

And one day ashley young will land a cross, whoops sorry thats "hating"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    And one day ashley young will land a cross, whoops sorry thats "hating"
    I have no problem with you hating Ashley Young

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    United getting found out once they start playing the big boys lol, bet Woodward is having second thoughts about giving a new contract now.
    pls United beat Spurs and Arsenal, they'll kick PSG in the nuts in the second leg!

Even though they won today (barely), Barcelona is not in a good moment. Lyon has a very good chance to beat them right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    anything in these rumors of Mr Bone Saw buying united?

dont worry lads you can all come support palace, a team closer to home for you anyway
    Wasn't it published by Metro? I mean that says it all really when it comes to credibility...

Lets hope higuain has discovered bangers and mash in the down time. Hes a player capable of hurting utd.

Herrera is gonna man mark Jorginho into oblivion and hazard will be a one man army like he always is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Even though they won today (barely), Barcelona is not in a good moment. Lyon has a very good chance to beat them right now.
    How I often think this watching La Liga Barca and then they go full throttle in the CL. Suarez has been out of it ever since that knee injury and bottles as many chances as Messi creates. Though it has to be said that Masip was easily MVP that match.

Messi was really out of it yesterday, but still better than 90% of the people playing on that pitch. Barca better have some Batman level contingency plans for when he leaves cause it'll drop Barca's level a lot.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2019-02-17 at 12:57 PM.

Ahahahahaha fuck off Courtois, you bellend

Yeah, their situation feels a lot like Bayern's but on a lower level. Lyon has those kind of players that can step up and hurt any team.

Man utd vs man city FA cup final and Pep says that arsenal/chelsea are easier than lower league teams. Gotta love that Catalonia pin wearing loose cannon

- - - Updated - - -

luiz watches on as herrera lands a smooth header

- - - Updated - - -

beautiful play from pogba and rashford

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Lets hope higuain has discovered bangers and mash in the down time. Hes a player capable of hurting utd.

Herrera is gonna man mark Jorginho into oblivion and hazard will be a one man army like he always is.
    pfft mourinho is gone, that kind of football is gone. And as we can see from the first half, there is no need to man mark any of them.

It will probably be for the better if Chelsea sells Hazard for a sick amount of money. Every game it looks like everyone is expecting Hazard to do everything, everytime. If he dont do it(like most of the time), nothing works. He is such a great footballer, but he dont perform at a top level every game like the very best players should.

Ah well. Not for a lack of trying.
    Outclassed by another journeyman manager. GG Sarri

Sarri getting so mad

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarri is soooo weird. They are 2-0 down and he puts on a defender instead of Giroud..... Most feel very good for Giroud.

And United being 2 goals up and Solskjaer makes 2 changes without putting on a defender. That's rather different compared to how Mourinho does it