Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Mass shooting in Aurora, Illinois

Mass shooting in Aurora, Illinois

A gunman opened fire at the Henry Pratt Company in Aurora, Illinois, a manufacturing plant southwest of Chicago.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/act...ois/index.html

4 Police and numerous civilians are thought to have been hit.

No word on deaths at this moment.

Ok, so what's your solution? Ban guns eh?. Typical braindead answer from people.

You really think sensible people with guns do these shootings?. It's the criminals. Even if you ban guns, what do you think will happen?. It will only punish people who follow the law.

Why not ban cars while you're at it??. So many accidents happen.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sky1 View Post
    Ok, so what's your solution? Ban guns eh?. Typical braindead answer from people.

You really think sensible people with guns do these shootings?. It's the criminals. Even if you ban guns, what do you think will happen?. It will only punish people who follow the law.

You seem a bit defensive, maybe you should go get some coffee and calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmatrix View Post
    You seem a bit defensive, maybe you should go get some coffee and calm down.
    Because people repeat the same nonsense over and over again without thinking things through.

Anyway, whatever.

10+ Year Old Account

Wtf is wrong with you? You IMMEDIATELY fly off the handle for what? Someone posting a news article? Did OP state his stance on a solution? No. His stance on guns? No. He posted about something that happened and you instantly go off on your burner account.

Hope everyone involved is alright and there aren't any deaths. Would like to hear more about this as details are released.

Because people repeat the same nonsense over and over again without thinking things through.

Anyway, whatever.

Congratulations on being the first person to spout nonsense without thinking things through in this thread.

Maybe consider your mental conditioning by the NRA and gun lobbyists if your first response to somebody not even giving their opinion on the shooting is to fly off the handle and spout a bunch of slippery slope craziness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Congratulations on being the first person to spout nonsense without thinking things through in this thread.
    This is why these burner accounts shouldn't be allowed here...
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Whose burned account is this?

My solution is ban all the people who jump to conclusions that these threads are all about gun control rather than the tragic incident that actually occurred. Maybe then, the streets will be a little bit safer.

Quote Originally Posted by Forgottenone View Post
    Wtf is wrong with you? You IMMEDIATELY fly off the handle for what? Someone posting a news article? Did OP state his stance on a solution? No. His stance on guns? No. He posted about something that happened and you instantly go off on your burner account.

And all it took was the second post. Must be a record.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    My solution is ban all the people who jump to conclusions that these threads are all about gun control rather than the tragic incident that actually occurred. Maybe then, the streets will be a little bit safer.
    At least the forums would be!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Trump did it so it's good. I put my faith in a strong political figure because I lack self-esteem and feel threatened by a changing world. Whoever stands against him is bad because I do not understand their arguments and I have a simple tribalistic mindset created through the consumption of right-wing media.

He never even complained about guns. He only reported that there was a shooting.

Lookie!!! Me tribe and your tribe arguments over dead bodies!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwarfhamster View Post
    And all it took was the second post. Must be a record.
    Second post derailments are the norm here.
    /s

You do realize the majority of these shooters are law abiding "sensible people" before they shoot someone right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    You do realize the majority of these shooters are law abiding "sensible people" before they shoot someone right?
    "Nah man, that's the Deep State brainwashing you didn't you know? They hide all their truths inside a secret vault past the ice walls that block off the oceans from going over the edge of our flat Earth. All the secrets about how guns are actually good sentient beings that automatically sense if the person wielding it is sensible or not was wiped away when the e-mails were purged and BENGHAZI!"

There is no reasoning with people that refuse to use reasoning.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Citation needed, and definition of "sensible people" also needed, because it seems to me that the majority of those people were very disturbed people to begin with. The cases I took interest in at least, i.e. the mayor ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

You're banned so I doubt you ever see this but... the main purpose of a car is not to kill things..

Hopefully the deaths are minimal. Our problem with mass shootings are bad enough already.
    Last edited by kail; 2019-02-15 at 10:33 PM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyway, whatever.
    That goes for both sides of the gun control argument.