Page 22 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    Just starting a conversation!
    Lol
    Yes, that could’ve been his intention the entire time for all we know. Certainly was effective if true, and who knows how many future victims of hate crimes Jussie has saved because of this selfless act, because now he’s going to be villified and his career and public image will suffer if it’s true.

I think most people of color and in the LGBTQIAPK community will appreciate what he’s done IF it’s true which is yet to be determined obviously.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jingoism View Post
    You wouldn't know unless you live here. I can only hope worse happens to you than those two poor fuckers.

- - - Updated - - -

Talk to the average black, go peruse their facebook pages. It's a bunch of 85 iq kang posters, pretty much on par with you.
    So you don't have any thing to back up any of your claims? got it.

There are so many twists and turns on this fun ride.

Was it staged? You'd have to be incredibly stupid to set that up in this day and age. Especially with such embellishing to the story.

But, actors live in a bubble surrounded by people who are notoriously fucking retarded.

Who knows, either way it's pretty fucking funny.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    He's reading articles to the viewer and stating his opinion. What he says checks out, BY THE WAY. The police did find the people in the footage, they questioned them, they arrested them, and then released them. The lawyer for the 2 persons of interest confirmed it. Jussie DID get a lawyer.

Are you really going to make me fully watch a Tim Pool video? Can you at least post the time in the video where he said this?
    Within the first 2 min. He talks about celebrity gossip sites and what not, I turned it off after about 2 min.

10+ Year Old Account
    So not only is the thread fake but the two Nigerians were released without charges????

Why can't I get this grin off my face?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Sounds like he's mad because his character is getting written off of Empire. If this is how you are going to behave as an actor, you don't deserve to be employed ever again.
    That's fake news.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by GutsAP View Post
    Yes, that could’ve been his intention the entire time for all we know. Certainly was effective if true, and who knows how many future victims of hate crimes Jussie has saved because of this selfless act, because now he’s going to be villified and his career and public image will suffer if it’s true.

I think most people of color and in the LGBTQIAPK community will appreciate what he’s done IF it’s true which is yet to be determined obviously.
    If this whole thing was staged and you think for a minute that victims of hate crimes are somehow going to benefit from his actions then I've got a bridge in Boston to sell you.

>somehow held onto his sandwich through the entire (alleged) ordeal

Riiight.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    So not only is the thread fake but the two Nigerians were released without charges????

Why can't I get this grin off my face?
    Probably because you don't understand what's happening. Smollett, when shown a picture of the 2 recently released man stated:
    "For me, when that was released I was like 'Ok, we are getting somewhere,'" Smollett said. "For me, I don't have any doubt in my mind that's them."
    (From CNN's article on the interview: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/14/e...gma/index.html )

To give such a definitive statement and then be, according to the C.P.D and FBI, completely incorrect opens the door to a lot of questions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wewlad View Post
    >somehow held onto his sandwich through the entire (alleged) ordeal

Riiight.
    That’s not really hard to believe, he could have either gripped down on it as a reflex or dropped it and picked it back up after.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    That’s not really hard to believe, he could have either gripped down on it as a reflex or dropped it and picked it back up after.
    Phone in one hand, sandwich in the other, somehow also threw a punch....

15+ Year Old Account
    cake eater

Not hard to believe if you use "reflex" as a handwave word. He'd have crushed it that way, too.

- - - Updated - - -

This. So fucking hilarious how he tries to talk tough while also playing the victim. What an absolute shitshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    He literally says 'take all this with a grain of salt. I've only got a few sources pulled up, I don't want to say any of this is definitive.' within the first minute and cites the Chicago Crime Watch blog in the next minute: http://www.cwbchicago.com/
    he has to say all of that, because saying definitive things without proof leads to slander lawsuits, like the Covington lawsuits. Once the shoe drops on this being a hoax, everyone will say so. Until then, you have to use these sort of "in my opinion" kind of phrases.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    everyone wants to see others fail for the retractions that need to be issued if this is true. But really is that so bad to take someone at face value until proven otherwise? isn't that the whole basis for this system ?

Not the least of which maga kids should be the last ones to jump on this train as the old commander in chief is guilty of the same exact thing. Central park 5 anyone? If it wasn't a problem then, it's not a problem now >.<
    Is it wrong to have a healthy amount of skepticism when a story doesn't seem to add up ?
    I'm from Chicago and lived 2 blocks from where this Subway. From the first this sounded ludicrous for about a dozen reasons. First, I was skeptical whether the press was getting all the facts correctly - they weren't.

It would be great if we could take people's word at face value. We can't. That's not the feal world. A d being skeptical of a dodgy story doesn't make me racist. If anything, it angers me. This will do more harm to actual victims of gay or racial bias or crimes. A d it's going to be egg on the face for politicians who jumped the gun and called this a modern day lynching.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    he has to say all of that, because saying definitive things without proof leads to slander lawsuits, like the Covington lawsuits. Once the shoe drops on this being a hoax, everyone will say so. Until then, you have to use these sort of "in my opinion" kind of phrases.
    Oh yeah absolutely correct, just pointing out that Najnaj, as per usual, ignores any sources or evidence that gets in the way of him making shit up. Just look:

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Within the first 2 min. He talks about celebrity gossip sites and what not, I turned it off after about 2 min.
    He saw the TMZ screenshot and immediately tuned out (unless he considers Crimewatch Blog Chicago a gossip site ), despite Tim Pool talking about his actual sources from the get-go and throughout the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Interesting theory. It appears you've already decided it was a hoax.
    Don't worry, I'm not on the investigative team, nor a journalist, and will not be sitting on any jury involved, so my preconceived notions will not affect anything. As details of the case came out, each one seemed to push more towards a hoax and also leaned towards Smollett having never interacted with actual Trump voters.

My initial impression was like the one radio guy said, that there was an assault but that it wasn't some MAGA-bois. Once I saw the letter mailed to him at Empire with a "white powder" (turned out to be aspirin, probably BC Powder), I moved into "this is all a complete hoax".
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wewlad View Post
    Not hard to believe if you use "reflex" as a handwave word. He'd have crushed it that way, too.
    Well ya he would have crushed it but he could have held onto it without much of a stretch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vathoren View Post
    Probably because you don't understand what's happening. Smollett, when shown a picture of the 2 recently released man stated:
    "For me, when that was released I was like 'Ok, we are getting somewhere,'" Smollett said. "For me, I don't have any doubt in my mind that's them."
    (From CNN's article on the interview: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/02/14/e...gma/index.html )

To give such a definitive statement and then be, according to the C.P.D and FBI, completely incorrect opens the door to a lot of questions.
    It saws that where?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Most of the Subway subs I've had have been hard enough to use as a weapon, why is that hard to believe?

I really am amazed that there hasn't been more video released in this case, even if not the assault itself. There is still plenty of other video from all around.

- - - Updated - - -

Well ya he would have crushed it but he could have held onto it without much of a stretch.
    Again, most Subway subs I've hate lately are already pretty flat. Can't see how it'd make a difference.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems more likly to drop a phone then a sub tend to be harder to hold onto in my Experience.