Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    OMG if they come out with an alpaca mount I am coming back to WoW to just have buy it and ride it around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Isn't there worlds quests where Alliance scares off Vulpera because their transporting supplies to the Horde
    Since I don't play Ally I don't know, but if it only involves "scaring" and not "killing", it isn't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    [I]
    "lets exclude where then hve relevancy to say they don't hve relevance"
    "Because of personal wishfulfilment, let's create things where there isn't any credible evidence,
    aka, fanfiction"

Wrong again, alliance invasion in voldun you have the horde iading then because they are being attacked by alliance troops, they even burn their caravans
    Its essentially them forcibly strong arming the Vulpera to sever ties with the Horde, they aren't treating them
    as if they were an actual Horde faction. No Vulpera (unless there's a quest that says otherwise) involves Alliance
    forces killing Vulpera. Because Vulpera aren't an official Horde faction.

Wrong again, to add more to what i said earlier, they do have a reason now, they are basicaly horde now, they trade, they help each other, its just need to be official, and their story can pretty much push foward
    "Basically Horde now" is such an incredibly poor reach of logic. So any faction that aids the Horde is "basically Horde?"

First of all, you're mistaking the Voldunai with the Vulpera. The Voldunai are a small faction of Vulpera that
    are also composed of exiled Zandalari Trolls. THAT is the faction that Horde if affiliated with, not the Vulperan
    people as a whole. The Vulperan people aren't an official ruler of the their territory, nor do they claim any
    sort of ownership to the lands. They're are a small group.

Secondly, unless they are offered membership or there's any talks of them being offered membership, they
    are NOT a Horde faction, nor are they treated as such. That is fact, so you can whine, cry or whatever as
    much as you want, but nothing of the sort has ever been addressed. And until it is, its as likely to happen
    as Stonemaul Ogres suddenly being an official force as opposed to a faction that is merely "affiliated."

Affiliated does not mean "offically a member/part of X."

[quote]Thts nonsense, you are trying tot ell that the maghar impact was something the light did in Legion? what a spin, yet no impact on the bfa story

I barely understood any of that gibberish you just spouted but let's see if I can understand what you're saying.

Allied Races have always been a side story to the main story. Mag'har and Dark Iron are no different. The light
    being revealed as a potentially antagonistic force was introduced in Legion, that is fact. Secondly, we see how
    fanatical it can be when the Prime Naaru tried to forcibly change Illidan. Also fact. Third of all, we see that the
    Draenei from Alt Azeroth have gone fanatical with the Light's influence, which in order to save the Mag'har, they
    join up with Orc forces due to Eitrigg's (Or Saurfang I can't remember) help.

It's a side story, it wasn't supposed to have a major impact in BFA, but as a set up for events to come.

true, but thats have nothing to do with impact on bfa story
    mind you, vulpera are highly requested by now
    Not really. I see Ogres and Vrykul asked for far more than Vulpera.

And once more, both Allied Races joining were side stories. Same as Legion's joining.

its more than that rly
    No, it isn't. They ask the Horde to aid their people specifically because the Sethrak were
    killing and capturing their people. They were not capable of mounting any kind of defense,
    much less counter offensive against them. They absolutely needed the Horde's aid, and since
    the Horde were the first ones to enter that area, they were the ones the foxes turned to for
    help. I guarantee you if the Alliance had gotten there first, they would have asked them.

Obviously, in gratitude for helping them, they trade with them. Once again, they'd do the same
    if it was Alliance, and the Horde would probably fuck their shit up in response (probably worse
    since Sylvanas and Nathanos would order them killed for helping the enemy).

You saying membership not being offered to them is false? Go ahead and provide proof that an official
    Horde soldier/leader offered membership with The Horde. Go on, I'll wait.

See above. Being affiliated does NOT mean being an official member. They're allied sure, but that doesn't
    mean the Vulperan people are going to officially join the Horde and fight their war. (Which nothing in the
    narrative supports.)

Again, they are involved
    They're involved in the sense that they are aiding Horde forces. They aren't involved in the full scale war
    because they are not present in any major battle, they were not there to help defend Zandalar from Alliance
    forces, they were never officially brought into the Horde, they were not offered membership into The Horde,
    they have not acted as spies or any other antagonistic acts of war against the Alliance.

I.E. you've got nothing to support your claims.

and this argumment its bullshit, when maghr didn't have fucking nothing to do with the current story, they just said "fuck lets bring orcs from another world", and sylvanas said [I]"fuck it lets do it"
    No, it isn't. Your argument thus far has been, and I've been systematically destroying it left and right.
    Sylvanas needs troops, and Eitrigg brings up that we have a whole group of Orcs who offered to aid
    us when we needed them. There's a canon precedent for this, and it was a side story. Every single
    expansion has had side deviations from the main plot, why is an Allied Race recruitment any different.

I know many dislike vulpera, but this are irrelevant arguments, you are talking like the lore don't go forward, or they could not create a reason for then to join when there is so much thing about then already, while you are ignoring how nonsense and from tin air the maghar joined.
    Of course they can create a reason. They can do that at anytime.

However, I go with what the lore presents, and it does not, at this time, support the idea or even belief
    that the Vulpera are going to join the Horde.

As Nisha herself says, "The vulpera are mostly a passive people. We travel in caravans, scavenging for
    supplies, and trading where we can.
    "

They have literally nothing to offer the Horde. Horde already has a cartel of Goblins for technology, and
    trading. The Vulpera have nothing on Goblins in that area, so why would the Horde bring them in? What
    can they offer them that the other races don't already offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah this will pretty much please Alliance players.

Horde gets an entirely new race that's been highly requested and Alliance gets these Gnome weirdos.
    Where do you get the highly requested thing? Literally they came out of the nowhere and a lot of people in the horde already hate them because of the "furry trend" that will atract this little foxies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Obviously speculation pulled from my ass, but 8.1.5 is going to hit live within 1-3 weeks (based on every ptr cycle ever), and they said 8.2 would be on the PTR "very shortly after".

While the alpaca isn't necessarily a hint at an allied race, I could see them announcing the next 2 allied races right after 8.1.5 is live, and have them planned for 8.2/2.5.

They did say KT/ZL are only as late as they are because the kul'tirans presented some serious problems at some point and they even considered scrapping them, so it wouldn't be too surprising for the next set to be very close behind since they'd already be pretty much done.

No idea how an encrypted alpaca mount would tie into that of course, since they wouldn't release the racial mount before the race is out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    vulpera are better than gilblins, and i'm scared as fuck that the new goblin models coming in 8.2.5, after we meet the gilblins in 8.2, mean we're going to get them.

honestly, hopefully. vulpera are unique. we've already got furry players, so it's not like it's gonna attract more or something.
    Giblins would be highly preferable. Crazy sea goblins sound way more fun than underage-looking furries.

An alpaca mount could be a fun puzzle/treasure secret in voldun.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Giblins would be highly preferable. Crazy sea goblins sound way more fun than underage-looking furries.
    i can't like those things. literal science rejects, and they have a nastier, scummier vibe than even goblins do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsOurEric View Post

"Because of personal wishfulfilment, let's create things where there isn't any credible evidence,
    aka, fanfiction"
    i didn't create voldum story, so not fanfic, sorry

Its essentially them forcibly strong arming the Vulpera to sever ties with the Horde
    just like zandalar, and see how it ends

they aren't treating them
    as if they were an actual Horde faction.
    vulpera are clearly horde aligned, and they trade often, Vulpera caravans of suplies going to horde are attacked they killed by alliance.
    Because Vulpera aren't an official Horde faction.
    they are still among the "factions of the horde" on your ingame list, is not official they joining the horde, sure, but gain, they are horde allies at this point

"Basically Horde now" is such an incredibly poor reach of logic. So any faction that aids the Horde is "basically Horde?"
    no, i said because they are now allies, not because they just "aid", they are friendly, they trade, they aid thenselves, tis a common sense of comradeship

THAT is the faction that Horde if affiliated with, not the Vulperan
    people as a whole
    thats irrelevant, not all vulpera need to join the horde, like not all trolls, orcs or taurens are part of the horde

. The Vulperan people aren't an official ruler of the their territory, nor do they claim any
    And? maghar orcs literaly live in a orc grunt construct withing orgrimmar, your points are totally pointless

That is fact, so you can whine, cry or whatever as
    much as you want, but nothing of the sort has ever been addressed.
    you sound rly salty, i never said "they are official a faction of the horde, thus they joined the horde"

And until it is, its as likely to happen
    as Stonemaul Ogres suddenly being an official force as opposed to a faction that is merely "affiliated."

thats still not counter the point, yes ogres ar emore lickly but this don't diminish the vulpera
    I barely understood any of that gibberish you just spouted but let's see if I can understand what you're saying.
    i basically said you are talking nonsense

Allied Races have always been a side story to the main story.
    exactly what vulpera are, tis cute to see how you cn spin the lore in favor but ignore in your favor too.

The light
    being revealed as a potentially antagonistic force was introduced in Legion, that is fact. Secondly, we see how
    fanatical it can be when the Prime Naaru tried to forcibly change Illidan.
    "the light being a potentially antagonistic force" have nothing to do with maghar presence in Bfa story, no matter how you twist it

It's a side story, it wasn't supposed to have a major impact in BFA, but as a set up for events to come.
    And why this can't happen with vulpera? because it can, you are making an argument in their favor thats all

Dude, i create the "ogres megathread" in official foruns, i being in those race threads for too long, its sadly but vulper are passing the ogres

and the vrykul crowd is almost death

And once more, both Allied Races joining were side stories. Same as Legion's joining.
    Same would be with vulpera

No, it isn't. They ask the Horde to aid their people specifically because the Sethrak were
    killing and capturing their people. They were not capable of mounting any kind of defense,
    much less counter offensive against them. They absolutely needed the Horde's aid, and since
    the Horde were the first ones to enter that area, they were the ones the foxes turned to for
    help.
    just like the taurens, and more or less like trolls back in good old days, poetic isn't?

I guarantee you if the Alliance had gotten there first, they would have asked them.
    thats rly non-issue

Obviously, in gratitude for helping them, they trade with them. Once again, they'd do the same
    if it was Alliance, and the Horde would probably fuck their shit up in response (probably worse
    Again, not a issue

You saying membership not being offered to them is false?
    never said that, cut the strawman
    See above. Being affiliated does NOT mean being an official member.
    Again, i never said that, i said they are, for now, allies, and help each other, they joining the faction its not rly something impossible or faar away with their interactions until now

They're involved in the sense that they are aiding Horde forces.
    thats already more than maghar and enough to scale to they helping in the full war

They aren't involved in the full scale war
    because they are not present in any major battle, they were not there to help defend Zandalar from Alliance
    forces,
    Same thing with maghar, they were not involved in the war, they were not present in nothing and didn't nothing to help the horde back then

only after they joined they had a major presence, and this would eventully happen with the vulpera.
    you've got nothing to support your claims.
    how dare i have nothing to support your strawman?

buts actually funny of you to say that when eveyrhting you bring its just made up from your, or things you ignored

No, it isn't. Your argument thus far has been, and I've been systematically destroying it left and right.
    thats pure gold, you didn't even destroyed your own strawmans cause some of then even prove you are wrong

You ignore lore left and right and say arguments who also validate the vulpera but contently make a blind eye

Sylvanas needs troops, and Eitrigg brings up that we have a whole group of Orcs who offered to aid
    us when we needed them.
    Yes, but they were not present in any of bfa story, like you acuse the vulpera of not being able to be playable

They invented from a reason for then to join, thats perfectly fine, but saying they can do with then but not with vulpera because "reasons" that apply to both is asinine

However, I go with what the lore presents, and it does not, at this time, support the idea or even belief
    Except the current lore, do support the vulpera joining if this ever happen

They have literally nothing to offer the Horde
    "Literally" is a bold world, who rly don't work

first, lets go back and said that what tha trolls would offer to the horde back then? taurens? not much, but the orcs help then and let then join anyway, with time they proof to be good allies

so why would the Horde bring them in? What
    Just because other people already do that, don't mean vulpera have "literally nothing" to offer, they have a presence in voldun, they have a decent number, they are natural fighters, they learn quickly, they are somehow vicious and cunning (there are even vulpera using the blight and saying tis fun), connections, supplies( nothing says the goblins need to be a monopoly) they have a notorious sneak ability who could be very useful

possibilities are not limited

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeymootwo View Post
    You should look up this game called Eden Eternal, it had Alpaca mounts and they even had little poopers (buttholes). They were so cute lol. but once you saw that * you couldn't unsee it lol. They made super cute noises too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=eden...w=1920&bih=979
    Haha the shaved ones look amazing hahaha ...

The mount will Probably be a Store Mount more than likely
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

They have literally nothing to offer the Horde. Horde already has a cartel of Goblins for technology, and
    trading. The Vulpera have nothing on Goblins in that area, so why would the Horde bring them in? What
    What a retarded argument.

The horde already has orcs, why bring in the mag'har? (who I might add, barely add anything to the horde because they're so few in number)
    The horde already has elves, why bring in the nightborn? (they got the shit beat out of them in both a civil war and a legion occupation, so ditto)
    The horde already has tauren, why bring in the highmountain tauren? (their shit was fucked up on all sides during the highmountain questline, so ditto)
    The horde already has trolls, so why bring in the zandalari? (who not only fought a devastating civil war but also lost almost their entire fleet at the hands of an alliance invasion, so ditto)
    Last edited by Courierrawr; 2019-02-17 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Let's be honest The Alliance have been feeling like their getting the short end of the stick lately, with the most unique of the allied race we have being a bunch of husky humans, with only one race we've been asking for a good length of time(since vanilla I believe) meanwhile horde has gotten 2 races they've been asking a long time for, being the Mag'har and the Zandalari since BC and Mists respectively, Blizz needs to understand the Alliance wants something that isn't just a *race we already have* but with *blank* with the only outlier to that being the Void Elves which a lot of people saw as a cheap alternative to High Elves
    the alliance already has its elven allied race.

the allied races that must be implemented for the alliance and the horde are

horde: allied race forsaken and goblin (vulpera).

alliance: allied race gnome and worgen.

If we don't get Vulpera, I'll be extremely surprised.

And yes, I hope the Alpacas are their racial mount rather than the Hyena.

[QUOTE=ThatsOurEric;50863048]
    Since I don't play Ally I don't know, but if it only involves "scaring" and not "killing", it isn't the same.

aka, fanfiction"

Its essentially them forcibly strong arming the Vulpera to sever ties with the Horde, they aren't treating them
    as if they were an actual Horde faction. No Vulpera (unless there's a quest that says otherwise) involves Alliance
    forces killing Vulpera. Because Vulpera aren't an official Horde faction.

First of all, you're mistaking the Voldunai with the Vulpera. The Voldunai are a small faction of Vulpera that
    are also composed of exiled Zandalari Trolls. THAT is the faction that Horde if affiliated with, not the Vulperan
    people as a whole. The Vulperan people aren't an official ruler of the their territory, nor do they claim any

Secondly, unless they are offered membership or there's any talks of them being offered membership, they
    are NOT a Horde faction, nor are they treated as such. That is fact, so you can whine, cry or whatever as
    much as you want, but nothing of the sort has ever been addressed. And until it is, its as likely to happen

Thts nonsense, you are trying tot ell that the maghar impact was something the light did in Legion? what a spin, yet no impact on the bfa story

Allied Races have always been a side story to the main story. Mag'har and Dark Iron are no different. The light
    fanatical it can be when the Prime Naaru tried to forcibly change Illidan. Also fact. Third of all, we see that the
    Draenei from Alt Azeroth have gone fanatical with the Light's influence, which in order to save the Mag'har, they
    join up with Orc forces due to Eitrigg's (Or Saurfang I can't remember) help.

help. I guarantee you if the Alliance had gotten there first, they would have asked them.

You saying membership not being offered to them is false? Go ahead and provide proof that an official
    Horde soldier/leader offered membership with The Horde. Go on, I'll wait.

See above. Being affiliated does NOT mean being an official member. They're allied sure, but that doesn't
    mean the Vulperan people are going to officially join the Horde and fight their war. (Which nothing in the
    narrative supports.)

They're involved in the sense that they are aiding Horde forces. They aren't involved in the full scale war
    forces, they were never officially brought into the Horde, they were not offered membership into The Horde,
    they have not acted as spies or any other antagonistic acts of war against the Alliance.

I.E. you've got nothing to support your claims.

us when we needed them. There's a canon precedent for this, and it was a side story. Every single
    expansion has had side deviations from the main plot, why is an Allied Race recruitment any different.

Of course they can create a reason. They can do that at anytime.

As Nisha herself says, "The vulpera are mostly a passive people. We travel in caravans, scavenging for
    supplies, and trading where we can.
    "

I've always assumed Alpaca would be the Vulpera racial mount, just due to them being in the same zone. Vulpera/Mechagnomes are likely the next pair, but curious what we'll get for 8.3

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Rhlor;50863429]
    Yeah, dialogues like these are intended to be legit hints. We got a similar dialogue with the Nightborne in the Argus ship talking to Lady Liandrin

Do add them its going to remind me of the song one of them sings of dolly and dot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Ugh, great. Vulpera really are going to be added. More trash polluting my faction.
    At least this is my silver lining with Vulpera.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Where do you get the highly requested thing? Literally they came out of the nowhere and a lot of people in the horde already hate them because of the "furry trend" that will atract this little foxies.
    Do you live under a rock at the bottom of the Mariana Trench or something, dude?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prifter View Post
    I hope that the Vulpera/Whatever the Alliance gets are the last bunch of Allied Races put in the game.
    Why though? People love allied races and i dont see how more character customization is a bad thing.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

15+ Year Old Account
    Or its a secret! We have to find 200 coins in Sands of Voldun and with that coins purchase Alpaca with a NPC onboard which... Gives you ultimate scarab pet which... Gives you opportunity to raise that scarab pet to a mount to..... achieve a title...

Scarab Hoard!
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Why though? People love allied races and i dont see how more character customization is a bad thing.
    People love them? I think people love the idea of allied races but not how Blizzard is implementing and trying to establish them.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again