Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Amazingly enough, I can get on Youtube and find plenty of right wing gun channels. This makes one with intelligence suspect it wasn't them being "right wing gun channels" that got them banned.
    Exactly. This just shows how far shit has gone when it comes to political discourse overall.

There's plenty of right wing channels, gun channels, and even conspiracy theorists. There's just more crackdown on people using their platform to push actual outright harmful shit like doxxing people that is for some reason super popular in right wing circles, or in the case of right wing gun channels, showing people how to modify their weapons illegally because "muh 2nd amendment." Let's not forget the "right wing" Youtubers that push red pill bullshit and advocate rape and genocide of minorities, women, and LGBT. Those are finally getting cracked down on.

So yeah, there's plenty of right wing stuff still on Youtube. It doesn't make monetary sense to completely alienate a large demographic of your viewers. But if what you're watching is that extreme that Youtube actually took it down, you might want to rethink your sources and interests.

- - - Updated - - -

I can still find a ton of PragerU type stuff and plenty of stuff by right wing think tanks. But if you're salty that "MAGAFreedomGunzChannel" got banned because it had a video of showing you how to illegally mod a gun followed by a video telling people to kill Democrats with said gun you just modified or giving your neighbor's address on the internet and calling them "an enemy of Q/Trump that needs to be destroyed," it's no fucking wonder your shit got banned and you need to rethink stuff. And I've seen plenty of just those types of channels there before the crackdown.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2019-02-18 at 03:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    Good lord, these people really are NPC's. It's always the same stuff, the same responses, word for word. Automatons to an ideology of imaginary hatred.
    Yeah, same reply over and over and over again. Did you ever stop and wonder why? Ask someone what color snow is and you will experience much the same thing.

They’re becoming a liberal totalitarian source of entertainment same with google. Its a slow process that only a small percentage in my opinion can see while others just ignore it and go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    They’re becoming a liberal totalitarian source of entertainment same with google. Its a slow process that only a small percentage in my opinion can see while others just ignore it and go along with it.
    There's absolute truck loads of right wing shit still on Youtube. I can find massive banks of right wing content creators.

Youtube is cracking down on the dangerous shit like doxxing and violence advocacy. If a right winger is banned, it's 99% they're not getting banned for being right wing and talking about economic and political opinions. They're being banned because they called minority/LGBT/women scum that need to be killed/raped/wiped out for causing Americas' problems or decided to doxx people that disagreed with them. This shit was everywhere before the crackdown and is still a problem. I get links to the shit all the time through Facebook.

If violence and rape advocacy, outright dangerous conspiracies, and doxxing are considered acceptable and "right wing content" that should show there's a problem and it's not with being banned.

Youtube has its issues and I'm more than willing to write a short novel about how scummy they are, but this isn't one of the cases where it's doing evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You found an openly communist channel? I highly doubt it. And unless they are breaking ToS, by having their followers stalk and harass parents of dead children like Jones did, then they won't be shut down.
    There are quite a few actually. They are not in any trouble as the problem with communism happens when they implement it, not when they talk about it. It is all roses at that point.

Far right is vile from start to finish.

10+ Year Old Account
    So OP did your last account get perm banned or what? It’s always hilarious when someone’s first post on a fresh account is of controversial nature regarding politics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Youtube is cracking down on the dangerous shit like doxxing and violence advocacy. If a right winger is banned, it's 99% they're not getting banned for being right wing and talking about economic and political opinions. They're being banned because they called minority/LGBT/women scum that need to be killed/raped/wiped out for causing Americas' problems or decided to doxx people that disagreed with them. This shit was everywhere before the crackdown and is still a problem. I get links to the shit all the time through Facebook.

If violence and rape advocacy, outright dangerous conspiracies, and doxxing are considered acceptable and "right wing content" that should show there's a problem and it's not with being banned.
    Really? Which popular right wingers are on YouTube constantly calling for the death and rape of -anyone-? Also when it comes to doxxing, it’s the extreme far left that does that more than anyone else. And note I said extreme. Not the average left. The average liberal wouldn’t do it but the far communist worshipping ones do.

News flash for you kids, before the internet. You did not have any free platform. Colleges let speak who the fuck ever they please, news paper let speak who the fuck ever they please, tv let speak who ever the fuck they please. This is about this time the internet is coming back to reality, idiots dont need to be catered to. Thats really the end of it, free speach is a right granted by the government that what ever you say the government can never be going after you unless a law is broken. It ends up being a matter between private citizen instead(example slander). It comes from the reflection that before this right, people with authority, government, royality, etc; could simply jail you or execute you on the basis that you disagree with them.

That you are tired that youtube ban people is completely not relevant. Just like the newspaper still curated what the hell you submit to them even in the selling pages. They are companies that make money, are private, have a public image to keep and have their own bias as any private organisation and have every right to have it as well.

The world never worked the way you want it to work.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2019-02-18 at 04:11 AM.

So, Mark Dice, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Tomi Lahren, Paul Joseph Watson, and a ton of others can't post their videos there? Might want to tell them.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    So, Mark Dice, Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Tomi Lahren, Paul Joseph Watson, and a ton of others can't post their videos there? Might want to tell them.
    They can still post on YouTube but when you search its sometimes pushed to the bottom or other videos that are not related to search are there. Happens with google, amazon YouTube etc.

Where is this wonderful "left-wing only" version of Youtube you guys are talking about?

The one I watch is constantly advertising right-wing conspiracies and propagandists to me, all the time. Every single video there's at least three 'recommended' conservative videos with words like "SJW" or "NPC" or "TRIGGERED" or "FAKE NEWS" in the title.

I don't even know how Youtube got it in its head that I wanted to see that. I almost exclusively watch plain old video game content. Most of it by people leaning more to the left.
    Last edited by Mixxy; 2019-02-18 at 04:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Which popular right wingers are on YouTube constantly calling for the death and rape of -anyone-?
    Which popular right-wingers on youtube are constantly getting banned?

This Left Wing only youtube is a Manufactured conspiracy/crisis and they're using it as an excuse to become Victims and or to get more attention.

They're plenty of right wing propaganda youtube videos with hundreds and thousands to millions of views.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Really? Which popular right wingers are on YouTube constantly calling for the death and rape of -anyone-?
    Who said anything about it having to do with death and rape? You can still be extremely toxic like Mark Dice and Alex Jones.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2019-02-18 at 07:15 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    This Left Wing only youtube is a Manufactured conspiracy/crisis as an excuse to become Victims and or to get more attention.

There are plenty of right wing propaganda youtube videos with hundreds and thousands to millions of views.
    The irony is that by trying to make this an ideological war, they essentially equate right-wing views with abusive, hateful conduct. That you can't be right wing and not be an asshole bigot.

I don't agree with that, and it's a pretty ridiculous position, but it's one they fundamentally argue every time they try and pretend that someone like Alex Jones getting banned from Youtube is an attack on right-wingers for ideological reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Problem is you have people that live in a very culturally/socially "progressive" bubble judging what is moral or not. It's not a democratic or balanced act, like for example, having people from all walks of life and countries vote if they want Alex Jones to stay. Nope, you have a few technolefties that are pretty removed from regular society (one only has to look at the twitter CEO and what he does and says) deciding what is good, and what is evil. Good and evil evolve from culture to culture and period to period. They are not immovable values.

For example:

- homosexuality is a mortal sin in the desert monotheisms, and where that is the state ideology, you know what happens when they get caught. So are other "perversions". Which are almost fully accepted in our Western bubble. Yet we are talking vast masses of hundreds of millions of people that DEEPLY disagree
    - harshly criticizing Israel and being anti-Semitic is pretty much a national sport in many Middle East countries, yet deeply unacceptable in the Western bubble
    - statements such as "women cannot be men", would be valued as truth by probably 99% of the Earth population, yet they can be judged as identity-erasing and hatred by a minority of mostly Western people

And it goes on, and on, and on. The more you look at this, the more cultural differences you notice, and the more clear the bias of the censors. Don't make mistakes, we might cry here about YT or Twitter, yet other censors perform their duties with great pleasure in other countries too, like China or Iran and maybe soon, Russia. Too keep it short, each of those places has its own list of acceptable/non-acceptable stuff.

It worries me that to satisfy a wide, global audience you simply need to censor more and more. As things stand now, I haven't lost much of anything, but it's not easy to see how this is evolving from the number of videos and accounts that disappear all the time.

Oh, and we had quite a bit of neonazi and Islamic scaremongering in the 90s too, before the Internet was so widely adopted.
    Countries with different values censor different things, but there are few ways to get them to change. You don't have to go to those countries. You have a right to live in the country you are a citizen of, and people should not be allowed to change that country in a way that is radically opposed to what it stands for. I'm not sure that makes sense. but imagine you are a woman who has the rights that you have if you live in America. If someone was advocating that you should not be allowed to drive, own your own credit card or get divorced, you would think they are dangerous to your way of life, radical and should not be listened to.

Alex Jones is a bad example if you think it shows that leftist technocrats censor people because they don't agree with them. That guy makes his living lying and getting people agitated about things that aren't true. Maybe if there was some kind of ultra-conservative group that has been banned like the Westboro Baptist Church, or even less radical ones like Breitbart. In the past, the socially unacceptable views were those that a vast majority of people would say were wrong and dangerous. That's what I'm saying should still exist in the internet. Whether or not that happens, I hope at least the worst of them are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolbybolton View Post
    Once again, typical straw man "huh anti-censorship = must be a raaaaciiisttt!!!111!". For gods sake, sometimes I think that stupid NPC meme isnt that stupid afterall.

YT is also banning anti-abortion and pro-2nd amendment videos, guess these opinions are also "racist" and not "acceptable" for some "reasons".

p.s and btw, demonetization and YT banning are 2 different topics, we're talking about the second one, you can read the OT one more time.
    Can you provide proof because I see those thigns all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

They can still post on YouTube but when you search its sometimes pushed to the bottom or other videos that are not related to search are there. Happens with google, amazon YouTube etc.
    Can you provide proof of this?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Can you provide proof because I see those thigns all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you provide proof of this?
    Go watch people mentioned in recent statements.

Go watch people mentioned in recent statements.
    Dude just link me the shit I'm not gonna do research for you. There should be articles and videos with sources for your claim not just feelings.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-02-18 at 01:13 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Dude just link me the shit I'm not gonna do research for you.
    Just go to youtube and watch mark dice he stated in one of his videos recently made. I’m not holding your hand for you.

Edit:aww how adorable of you. You edit your post to make you more right but utterly foolish. Research is already done you just need to find it and stop being lazy.
    Last edited by AlmightyGerkin; 2019-02-18 at 01:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if what you were saying were true my recommendations wouldn't be full of transphobic, racist and otherwise politically ignorant videos

Quote Originally Posted by CryotriX View Post
    Wait, so virulently attacking the rich and wanting to spread their shit is somehow better than virulently attacking the blacks and the Jews? the virulent attacks can be verbal, of course. I for one, have not minced words here at all about wealth spreading and dislike for the rich&powerful, 0 infractions. Topic about how some random dude thought God is better healthcare than what the state can offer?

Forbidden, infracted, not allowed to attack religion.

Funny how all this works.
    Don't start off with a statement that isn't true. No one is virulently attacking anyone on most commie sites and if we can not talk about spreading wealth then taxes would be a banned topic. I am sure you can find the odd leftist rabid moron but that would reflect on them, not the ideology. Communism as pure thought is mostly wonderful but so is many fairy tales.

You can also state with all certainty that a little bit of communism does the world good. This can not be said for the extreme right.