Poll: Which one would be the one you’d never want to visit

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because, ebola.

Sorry Aussies, but do you know how many things can kill you by a single touch? No way!

15+ Year Old Account
    i guess the middle east....lol at the people that said NA

I have been to Africa a few times, there are some pretty sweet places there, but it's too huge to lump it all together.

My least desired place to visit would probably be Australia. If someone offered me a free trip, I'd snatch it up, but there's very little I'd actually want to see there compared to the other places (even Antarctica).

well i have less chance of dying by decapitation in antarctica than the middle east....

I want to go to all of them!

10+ Year Old Account
    It'a a tie between the Middle East and Africa. I'd rather not be jailed, executed or lynched in the streets for being trans...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant I would want to visit Antarctica, However I am perfectly OK never visiting Asia
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Any place with big spiders, unless it's really urban and the chance of having one in your room or vicinity is 0 as long as you stay in the city. Other then that, it's not continents I wouldn't visit, but countries. I would never visit Turkey (in the current political climate), North-Korea, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Egypt.

Asia is Not a Continent.

Probably North Korea because I might get too drunk & steel a poster of Kim.
    And then wind up in prison like that US citizen Otto.

10+ Year Old Account
    None. Why wouldn't you want to see it all?

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    It'a a tie between the Middle East and Africa. I'd rather not be jailed, executed or lynched in the streets for being trans...
    Most countries arn't like that...
    Aye mate

Definitely North America for me.

Every other continent has something interesting to see in exchange for the risks of going.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im from Scandinavia but have lived in the Middle east for almost 5 years now. It's not so bad here. I choose Africa!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Asia is Not a Continent.
    ?
    You're going to have to explain this to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    Middle east and Africa share the same spot over places to not go to for me.
    Pretty much this. I stick to europe, north america, australia.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I’d say the trans-continent of the Middle East or northern Asia/Europe (Russia). What about you?
    Tough question....

Africa's a shit hole full of desieases not to mention the terrorist kidnap for ransom problem and the dictatorial regimes....

South America has similar issues only replace islamists with cartels.

Asia depends China and Korea are no-go area's, you can't be 100% safe from China trying to turn you into a political chess pice by arresting and charging you with false charges, and Korea is spoilt by its northern nabour's unpredictability, also I've heard legends that North Korean agents will abduct people from the South to use as political hostages.....

Middle East is the the middle East..... Don't think any one needs reminding of sharia law and its selective enforcement on westerners depending on the political climate....

Australia is nice.... But the wild life does want to kill you in very painful ways.

So really there's only Europe, North America and Antarctica I'd go to. But even then Eastern Europe can be a bit dodgy still and American and Canadian accents really grate on me so I can't spend more than a couple weeks over there.

Shane they don't do package holidays to Antarctica haha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    None. Why wouldn't you want to see it all?

Most countries arn't like that...
    In Africa 0.0 hell yea they are.

If you LGBTQ Africa and the Middle East are complete no go areas. Homosexuality is still illegal in most places there. You get leeway inside the resort, but outside the resort you hide it if you can.

If you saw the mess several bloaks made of my mates face in Turkey because they found out he was gay when we went out for a night......

Can only imagine what they would do to a trans person if they got there hands on one......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    It is technically Eurasia
    In which case Europe isn't a continent either.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's correct.

They are socially divided into continents but geographically they arent.
    Depends where you live. In most of the U.S. they teach that there's 7 continents. Neither one is right or wrong, it's people pushing their own opinions on what is or isn't a continent.

I dont think you'd die if snake or spider touched you. Besides antivenom is everywhere. If you want real danger go to schoolies on the gold coast.

- - - Updated - - -

Australia isnt that dangerous unless you're in the outback.

I cant say it is at all surprising that you dont want to visit places where the majority of people aren't white.

- - - Updated - - -

It is technically Eurasia
    Eastern Europe isn't mostly white now?

Oh look race baiting...... Cute.
    Think your confusing me with some one else kid.