Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    Make a claim, back it up in some fashion and stop telling me how you feel.
    You're putting in a lot of wasted effort here, do you not see? Their entire point is steeped in "fee-fees" and not a lot else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Link what you read then or at least give us details that are relevent. As of now you have told us that you are angry and these children should hurt or die for page after page after page and so far you have given zero reason for this besides how sorry you feel for the victims. When I explain to you why your way actually create more victims you refuse to listen and say the same thing one more time....

Make a claim, back it up in some fashion and stop telling me how you feel.
    I told you what to search for. Its your fault if you dont, i lost interest in arguing with you properly long ago when you said nothing new nor backed anything else up other than "20% in norway".
    I also never said they *should* die or get hurt. You're putting words in my mouth now. Wanting them to go to prison doesn't indicate that i want these children hurt. I want them to pay for their crimes but would have no sympathy if they got a death sentence as they will be over 18 by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bae View Post
    I told you what to search for. Its your fault if you dont, i lost interest in arguing with you properly long ago when you said nothing new nor backed anything else up other than "20% in norway".
    I also never said they *should* die or get hurt. You're putting words in my mouth now. Wanting them to go to prison doesn't indicate that i want these children hurt. I want them to pay for their crimes but would have no sympathy if they got a death sentence as they will be over 18 by that time.
    I think you have forgotten your initial ideas.

Also, I do know how to google and guess what, not a damned thing there that supports your point. No one but Alex Jones think we should put kids on death row...besides you of course.

This is a very long thread mostly responded to a lot of good people - on both sides of the fence - that may not fully comprehend the global situation.
    What I mean by this is: For the past decade or maybe more, there are ~25 people born for every 10 people that die. The Earth now has well over 7.6 Billion people living on a planet that - even with GMO foods increasing daily - can maybe comfortably support 2/3rds of that number.
    The point of all this? This liberal horseshit about no capital punishment because these kids are kids/black/American/had bad parents/had peanut allergies/played video games is not only senseless... it's truly short-sighted. Should these kids be put down? Sure... right after they watch their shitty parents put down along with the stupid fucks that let their weapons be stolen by children. I'm trolling now, but think about it... if people and governments don't legislate gun control/population control and better education... the whole goddam planet is pretty much fucked.

Capital punishment for parking violations.
    Last edited by Lougarou; 2019-02-16 at 07:23 PM.

I think you have forgotten your initial ideas.

Also, I do know how to google and guess what, not a damned thing there that supports your point. No one but Alex Jones think we should put kids on death row...besides you of course.
    I never said we should. Your choosing to ignore everything im actually saying now so ill just ignore you from now on and i cant be arsed repeating myself yet again for you to ignore it and stick to what you think. I told you what to search for on google and it wasn't anything about putting kids on death row. You're seeing what you want to see and you always have which is why you constantly think you're right.
    Last edited by Bae; 2019-02-17 at 05:25 AM.

I never said we should. Your choosing to ignore everything im actually saying now so ill just ignore you from now on and i cant be arsed repeating myself yet again for you to ignore it and stick to what you think. I told you what to search for on google and it wasn't anything about putting kids on death row. You're seeing what you want to see and you always have which is why you constantly think you're right.
    Yeah you did....

Giving them 15 years in prison before giving them the death penalty is fine tbh. Most dont mean kill them now. But they should be put away for a decent amount of time before their pathetic lives are ended. They will be adults by that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Yet another case of najnaj not being able to read. This is my surprised face :-l.
    I am not the only one then it seems like....

I am not the only one then it seems like....
    Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Yet another case of najnaj not being able to read. This is my surprised face :-l.
    Girighet is right. You cannot read. Not once am i saying we should kill them as kids. Putting them away as kids then them dying as adults is them dying as adults. Read what i write one day and you might not look stupid.

This is the kind of thing you do. You misread things and twist them to try and seem like you're winning an argument or are right.
    Last edited by Bae; 2019-02-17 at 02:10 PM.

Girighet is right. You cannot read. Not once am i saying we should kill them as kids. Putting them away as kids then them dying as adults is them dying as adults. Read what i write one day and you might not look stupid.

This is the kind of thing you do. You misread things and twist them to try and seem like you're winning an argument or are right.
    My bad, giving a 12 year olds the death is a vastly different scenarios. What was I thinking ...

My bad, giving a 12 year olds the death is a vastly different scenarios. What was I thinking ...
    Well it is lol. Its far different ending a 12 year olds life right now for a crime they have committed than putting them away for 15 years and then doing it.

At the end of the day these kids shouldn't have gone round robbing, carjacking and shooting people. End of.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I cannot fucking stand people like you. YOU are the reason shitheads like this get away with everything. "But think of the kids!" The kids just MURDERED somebody! You cannot sit there and consciously tell me that a fucking 12-15 year old doesn't fucking know they just KILLED somebody. They didn't steal a purse, they didn't beat up a kid at school. They pointed a fucking gun at someone and pulled the goddamn trigger.

I don't know what backwards fucking world you were born in, but it wasn't this one. Ok granted I grew up in the sticks where we hunted, but my dad taught me gun safety as soon as I was old enough to even hold a gun. I was 11 when I shot my first deer. There was no two ways about it - you NEVER, EVER point a gun at a human, unless they are attempting to harm you. You don't even JOKE about it. Even if the gun isn't loaded, even if the gun is in fucking pieces and completely incapable of firing. If a kid doesn't know right from wrong when it comes to guns, the parents should be taken out back and fucking beaten, because they absolutely fail at parenting.

I have never in my entire life met a single person who ever thought that pointing a gun at someone was 'cool', or NOT a bad thing to do. These fucking kids KNEW what the hell they were doing, I don't give a shit how many times you blow steam up peoples' asses telling them that "kids don't know any better". Go fuck yourself with that nonsense. All you goddamn retards that spout this nonsense seem have to a major case of amnesia, because I sure as shit knew what I was doing at that age. I never pointed guns at people and I never had sex with anyone because I knew there were consequences to both. It takes pure fucking idiocy to think otherwise.

You perform an adult criminal act such as MURDER, you get tried as a fucking adult. I say fucking kill them all. Shoot every one of the little fucking bastards. They're no longer human to me.
    Oh shut the fuck up, you psychopathic cunt. You can barely call yourself "human" with the shit you've admitted to on here.

Wait for the rush of "but guns are fine" defenders... This is a distressing read as why on earth do minors have access to a firearm in the first place?
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!

Quote Originally Posted by mintek719 View Post
    These kids can be salvaged by a proper justice system.
    yeah no, way past that once murder becomes a thing. You don't seem to grasp just how much such act affects the human psyche, doesn't matter if the little shits are aware of it or not, they'll have no problems killing again.

Put them down, end of pointless discussion.

With their close peers no doubt equally as shitty, putting those "bamf gangstaz" on a frying chair would sure as hell do more to change their future plans than crime school a.k.a jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They’re not adults. 12 years old isn’t an adult.
    If you're old enough to willingly go out of your way to disobey the morals instilled by your parents and the law that has been established by your government to find fulfillment in breaking the law, then you're certainly old enough to take responsibility and reap the consequences for doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If you're old enough to willingly go out of your way to disobey the morals instilled by your parents and the law that has been established by your government to find fulfillment in breaking the law, then you're certainly old enough to take responsibility and reap the consequences for doing so.
    There's the problem, no parents...or maybe it was the reverse, and had shitty parents.