Page 41 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's looking like sketchy sources, but it seems like Nancy Pelosi deleted her Jussie support tweet. I'm searching for myself because it'd be hilarious if people are going to pull a Trump and pretend they never backed him.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What, really?

If that's true, Jussie will definitely go to jail.
    We are talking Federal crimes if he was involved with the fake powder in the mail.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

That awkward moment when you fake a hate crime in order to incite hatred and action against a group of people.. ironically committing a hate crime yourself.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2019-02-18 at 08:50 PM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    That awkward moment when you fake a hate crime in order to incite hatred and action against a group of people.. ironically committing a hate crime yourself.

Lol. That awkward moment when you’re so racist, you don’t even have 2 white friends you could pay to make it more believable.

Honestly, I’m very curious if it will come out that this whole thing was connected to that anti-lynching Bill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Lol. That awkward moment when you’re so racist, you don’t even have 2 white friends you could pay to make it more believable.

Honestly, I’m very curious if it will come out that this whole thing was connected to that anti-lynching Bill.
    I think that might be cutting it too far. No way some dumb ass, uneducated, C list celebrity is bumping shoulders with Harris or Booker, those guys are in a completely different class of human.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I think that might be cutting it too far. No way some dumb ass, uneducated, C list celebrity is bumping shoulders with Harris or Booker, those guys are in a completely different class of human.

Oops?
    Last edited by Daara; 2019-02-18 at 09:10 PM.

My take was always that he got the dialogue from Twitter and had no white friends to know how actual white people talk. The fact he couldn't even find a couple white guys to stage the attack reinforces it. Even the letter seemed oblivious to what people actually act like, and the fact it was aspirin powder made me think of BC Powder/ Goody's, which down here is basically just popular with black people...

Coordinated with the campaign, no, but seeing people talking down the lynching bill as not needed and deciding to arrange his own lynching for publicity, seems quite possible.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Daara View Post

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DzojOgmU0AA30kr.jpg[/]

Oops?
    Fastest "that post didn’t age well" ever?

7+ Year Old Account
    What, really?

If that's true, Jussie will definitely go to jail.
    But I can already see the excuse headlines: "Respected black community member, trying to raise awarness about racism and hate." :v
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    image wall

Oops?
    Well F-Me. . . . . . I'm outa here. Now my conspiracy juices are flowing. GG.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how pissed off Kamala Harris is if this cost her the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Getting tired of these fake hate crimes

HAHA

Also if they were from Nigeria, I would imagine they had accents. I dont remember him saying they had accents in the police report. It would have helped the police find the suspects.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Well F-Me. . . . . . I'm outa here. Now my conspiracy juices are flowing. GG.
    Lol, I know this story just keeps getting juicier and juicer with each coming day.

I wonder how pissed off Kamala Harris is if this cost her the election.
    I don't think she will even come close to winning regardless. Democrats are doing just a fine job of destroying themselves again for this next term. Depending on what Trump does for the next year I may actually consider voting for him this time around.

And to think he blamed President Trump supporters for the attack

Who supposedly said "This is MAGA Country".

He created fake news …
    Typical Hollywood fake wannabe.

10+ Year Old Account

Oops?
    Oops what? Was she in on it too?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Context.... look at what he replied it to.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    I think it's a little far fetched but I won't rule it out as a possibility. I think we'll know more in the coming months, this guy is going to rat on everyone if it is true seeing how weak of a person he is.

I think it's a little far fetched but I won't rule it out as a possibility. I think we'll know more in the coming months, this guy is going to rat on everyone if it is true seeing how weak of a person he is.
    He definitely doesn’t want to go to prison. If there’s more to this story, he’ll sing like a Canary.

Would it be completely far fetched to suggest that Jussie Smollett did this to basically unite the right and the left on something during a time where there’s so much division? After reading more about it, I find it very hard to believe he thought he would get away with it. Why would he directly hire two people that he knew personally (and many people knew that he knew them), and then talk to them on their personal phones and whatnot? Like anyone who watches television or watches movies would know to like have in betweens and burner phones and stuff. Makes me think he did it specifically to get caught. I hink he basically became Batman at the end of the Dark Knight just so both sides could have a tangible villain to point to.