Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Blizzard could add a racial that kills an enemy player/boss instantly, and people on mmo-champ would cry about it why it doesn't kill 2 instead.

“We’d rather you didn’t play multiple specs”.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    I'm preeeeeeeetty sure its on purpose. To not make the racial blatantly OP vs any other race, who just can't adjust to what they are doing.
    It's too much. A 5 day cd ensures people will rarely ever change it. Raiders definitely never will otherwise it won't be off cd before the next raid day. Going to a Loa shrine is great, but the cd is too much. It should be reduced to a few hours.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Pretty much every other throughput racial works cross role. These ones do not.
    Really? Let's start with classic races: Orc's Blood Fury is pretty useless to tanks and Dwarf's stoneform is pretty useless to non-tanks. Undead's touch of the grave is useless to healers. Tauren's endurance is useless for non-tanks. How much counts for "pretty much every other"?

You have "universal" 5% crit that fits every spec and is in line with other racials. You can ALSO choose more specialized and potent racials. Other races can't choose "general or more specialized". How the fuck is having choice "restrictive and badly designed"? Not OP enough for you?
    Last edited by rowaasr13; 2019-02-18 at 07:03 PM.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that sucks if you enjoy switching specs

Remember when the human racial was supposed to give a percentage increase to your choice of secondary stats and the horde players went completely nuclear about how unfair it was. Yeah, this will not happen since it is a horde racial now.

Well this is completely unnecessary.

Proofs again they are utterly clueless when it comes how to balance racials.

The healing was already over the top OP but got slighty fixed

And now they just throw in this whole go to a shrine Bs for what reason?

You want to lvl a Troll ye go back to a shire if that's even possible.

You wanna switch spec during mid dungeon/raid yep go to a shrine

And the 5 days cd why even?

The whole idea of having the ability to choose a buff is a nice touch but doing it like this completely ruins the whole experience.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Really? Let's start with classic races: Orc's Blood Fury is pretty useless to tanks and Dwarf's stoneform is pretty useless to non-tanks. Undead's touch of the grave is useless to healers. Tauren's endurance is useless for non-tanks. How much counts for "pretty much every other"?

You have "universal" 5% crit that fits every spec and is in line with other racials. You can ALSO choose more specialized and potent racials. Other races can't choose "general or more specialized". How the fuck is having choice "restrictive and badly designed"? Not OP enough for you?

so wrong
    stomeform can be usefull, though not often as a dps / healer to dispel a debuff, even bleeds on specific encounters, or just magic as a dps
    AP for tanks is still legit, threat/tank dmg is not useless, and some defensive spells scale with AP for tanks aswell, see ignore pain for warriors

touch of the grave might not be the best, but a good healer does dmg aswell, + they have will of the forsaken, which can be good on some encounters

Taurens endurence was one of the reasons tauren was the #1 dps for ww monks because of how touch of death and karma scales with hp, + a dead dps is not a dps (+2% crit dmg)

Orc's Blood Fury is pretty useless to tanks
    Bloodfury is still useful for tanks. Tanks still deal damage and need to out threat DPS.

Dwarf's stoneform is pretty useless to non-tanks.
    Stoneform is not the throughput racial for Dwarfs, Might of the Mountain is. Also is useful for healers dps and tanks.

Might of the Mountain Dwarf Racial
    Critical strike damage and healing increased by 2%.

Undead's touch of the grave is useless to healers.
    Yes, this one is useless which is why I said most not all.

Tauren's endurance is useless for non-tanks.
    Same thing as Dwarf racial.

Brawn Tauren Racial
    Critical strike damage and healing increased by 2%.

You have "universal" 5% crit that fits every spec and is in line with other racials.
    It's not 5% passive crit, its a chance to get 4% crit for 12 seconds which is hilariously bad.

You can ALSO choose more specialized and potent racials. Other races can't choose "general or more specialized". How the fuck is having choice "restrictive and badly designed"? Not OP enough for you?
    The specialized racials are fine and would be pretty cool actually - if there was no 5day cooldown and needing to be in a specific spot to activate them. The problem is that the illusion of choice is so annoying. If they had just gotten 1 racial that wasn't that great I wouldn't be bothered about it but the fact that they set 6 out in front of you but realistically you can only use 1. Nobody is ever going to say "Hold on let me swap to my tank racial for this M+" and then do it because O gee golly gosh its raid day and I don't have my DPS racial. Cool system!
    Hi Sephurik

I can't believe people are complaining about the fact that you have to wait 5 days to switch your loa buff, or that you have to go back to your capital (where you spend most of your day anyways) to change it. Dude. You GET A CHOICE. That alone is so valuable, you can play any class/spec you want and still be "viable". If you switch between specs during raid a lot, then choose a buff that's good for both, or choose the one that's for your main or your more valuable spec to the raid.

Zandalari are looking to be the coolest and most OP race released thus far, between having a buff you can choose and the regenerating racial.

Too bad it took so long to get Zandalari . I bought this expansion to play one. Now it's taken so long I just don't give a shit anymore and won't bother. Already unsubbed
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    It's not 5% passive crit, its a chance to get 4% crit for 12 seconds which is hilariously bad.
    With exception of fire mage for some reason the Pa'ku gift was proccing faily often tho. I'd pick it over Kimbul racial any day, now that is a pathetic racial.

The specialized racials are fine and would be pretty cool actually - if there was no 5day cooldown and needing to be in a specific spot to activate them. The problem is that the illusion of choice is so annoying. If they had just gotten 1 racial that wasn't that great I wouldn't be bothered about it but the fact that they set 6 out in front of you but realistically you can only use 1. Nobody is ever going to say "Hold on let me swap to my tank racial for this M+" and then do it because O gee golly gosh its raid day and I don't have my DPS racial. Cool system!
    Fully agreed, this is not vanilla. People change speccs very often nowadays. 1 day of cooldown would be long already.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I find it funny that people wan't to complain about this. What if you play a healer on an undead char? Your racial is near useless, and you don't HAVE the option to change it.

The zandalari racial is great because you actually get 6 racials that you can choose from depending on what spec you primarily play. That's so much more custimizable than any other race.
    Not true, disc priests deal damage.

I actually like the flavour and the commitment for the racial, I just think it's funny

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Too bad it took so long to get Zandalari . I bought this expansion to play one. Now it's taken so long I just don't give a shit anymore and won't bother. Already unsubbed
    Same, since pre-orders. But i will sub to level one, still have the gold to spend

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    “We’d rather you didn’t play multiple specs”.
    There is a chance that it works off of spec, so each spec can have a different blessing.

As if Zandalari trolls were not ALREADY OP with 100% regeneration every 1.5 minutes.

What will happen in the future expansions, will I have to come all the way back just to switch out my racial?

What about multiple specs?

Does any of this stuff go through ANY sort of vetting or double checking to see if it even makes sense before they make it?

They're going to have to go back and "fix" this stuff again later, wasting even further development time. Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by blehmeh View Post
    What will happen in the future expansions, will I have to come all the way back just to switch out my racial?

What about multiple specs?

Does any of this stuff go through ANY sort of vetting or double checking to see if it even makes sense before they make it?

They're going to have to go back and "fix" this stuff again later, wasting even further development time. Good work!
    If you arent playing exactly how blizzard wants they will nerf things until you do if you hadn't noticed this expansion. So this is by design.

Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    Blizzard could add a racial that kills an enemy player/boss instantly, and people on mmo-champ would cry about it why it doesn't kill 2 instead.
    1000 Internet Points to this person.
    I have been chosen by the big metal hand in the sky!

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    ok so what sthe point of having the merry go round give you wheee! and the roller coaster too am i the only one who feels something else coulda been done with the coaster maybe a transportation to locations on the island maybe or even something else..
    Fits to the expansion. Min maxing again. No creativity. No risk. At least leaning left and right to catch something should have been possible. But no...

I mean, for those that do the Faire the first or second time that is okay...but for the rest who have done it like 100+ times it just is nothing that will hook them for more than 1 ride.