Poll: What class Zandalari are you making first?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean their patron is Gonk. Give them a raptor for feral and something else for guardian. The Zandalari have loa associated with specific dinosaurs yet suddenly the druids have three forms associated with new creatures that have no Loa attached to them.
    Right? When the first speculations about Zandalari being druids began I instantly imagined them having the Direhorn for Guardian, Raptor for Feral and Pterrodax for Flight form.
    Having that special "Moonkin" form makes sense, it looks unique and suites the whole Dinomancer theme well. But the Bear/Turtle/Ankylodon crossbreed and that "cat" that doesn't even look like one for me is just ... weird.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dream class? Definitely Warlock.
    What I will do because Blizzard decided to let us down? Mage. Zandalari Arcanital!

Assassination rogue.

zandalari feel meh as a paladin to me.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

7+ Year Old Account
    Planned every Class except Monk, Priest and Rogue. Still not sure about Paladin. But my first one to level will probably Warrior.

As i thought, druid and paladin are the most wanted ones...
    ...and the ones ill be getting lol.

Ill create a zandalari paladin to get the heritage armor, and ill also be leveling a highmountain tauren druid to 110 to get the heritage and later racechange it to zandalari as well.

Allthough ill be getting both druid and paladin, i voted Zandalari paladin because ill be getting the heritage with him.

Ill be rolling a Kul Tiras Fury Warrior as well, because ... pirate in full plate dual wielding two handed swords

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I think I might hard level for heritage a Druid first, and race change a Paladin later.
    I'm doing exactly the other way around
    Zandalari is the only horde allied race with paladin, so it was an easy choice for me
    Last edited by RangerDaz; 2019-02-19 at 12:26 PM.

I was originally planning on leveling a paladin, but now I don't know. I currently have a tauren paladin that I was planning on changing to Zandalari anyway and I already have 2 druids on my main realm. Most likely I'll level my first Zandalari as a shaman so I have another for transmog collection and then I'll racechange my tauren paladin and troll druid to Zandalari.

I must confess I'd much rather level another paladin though, I really do love leveling paladins a lot. But by the time I unlock Dark Iron, I'll likely level that as paladin anyway and Kul Tiran most likely as shaman, so I don't really know.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Considering how much is the race being posponed, I'll probly be able to create Zandalari Tinker first, lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    Shaman, will race change immediately, no way in hell i will ever level 1-120 again
    Blizzard low effort Allied Race system checking out.

Been waiting to come back, Druid and Paladin both greatly appeal to me, so it'll be in that order.

7+ Year Old Account
    gonna make a druid and a paladin, but first i will burn the boost in one paladin for sure just to piss off the alliance male paladins who are mad about trolls being light wielders.

Probably a druid. I really like the forms they get, especially Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Another Monk (My 7th/8th one with Kul Tirans) for the heritage armor.
    Same here, create, login and start accumulating 10-12 hours of Enlightened buff and then start leveling him.

It's no brainer that it is going to be a druid, cause I will be able to level it up in bear form really fast, than will be the best alt for gathering proffs (herbalism and mining).

Druid to level for heritage, but will be race changing my shaman ASAP, have wanted my shaman to be a Zandalari Troll since Vanilla.

10+ Year Old Account
    After I saw the horrid Moonkin form, I lost every shred of interest in Zandalari..

20 Euros saved..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    After I saw the horrid Moonkin form, I lost every shred of interest in Zandalari..

20 Euros saved..
    I fuckin love the moonkin form. Will finally be leveling a balance druid just because of it.
    There's a very fine line between not listening, and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life. ~ Private Leonard Church

None. Because I got sick of waiting for something that for essentially since January is only gated by one thing. TIME.

Remember when the races were there to create when the expansion came out and not timegated? Good days.

Anyone who doesn't think the system is just to get race changes out of people or keep that MAU count up at this point is well... delusional.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-02-19 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byne View Post
    I fuckin love the moonkin form. Will finally be leveling a balance druid just because of it.
    Noes... It's a mega downgrade from the red Moonkin form Trolls have..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Noes... It's a mega downgrade from the red Moonkin form Trolls have..
    LUL never,its a freaking archeopteryx like dinosaur, maybe the most primitive bird, its awesome compared to the fat chicken with a stupid face

Death knight! ... oh wait