Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    Good job keeping up the tradition of making absolutely every thread (as dumb as this one may be) be about how evil Sylvanas is. Have a cookie.
    im guessing you missed the joke XD

that post was meant to be a "this is how dumb you sound"
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Quoted: not an alliance player.
    I actually have played Horde in the past, so this point doesn't matter. I also have a lvl 120 BE paladin, while no void elves. It's just my opinion as a person, and not as an Alliance player, that Lor'themar is absolute garbage nobody who has never done anything, other Blood Elf characters (Kael'thas, Liadrin, Rommath) are way more recognisable and relevant than he's ever been. He's blindly following every genocidal filth of a Warchief despite being a proud Sin'dorei. I mean for real, no hate, but he is just... nobody. Even Gelbin had more impact than him (Even Baine).

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Never trust a knife ear.
    Fortunately the Elves of the Warcraft universe enjoy a bit more prestige than the Elves of Thedas - could you imagine the size of the Stormwind alienage otherwise?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post

You'll see them taking the field at 17:04 all through the fighting in the back alleys of Capitol City (the above group part of the Undercity). Lor'themar is present and speaks to Nathanos who is coordinating the feint.
    there dark rangers dude, black Armour, white hair, all women. blood elves wear red, gold and green

lor'themar was there but no blood elf forces

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    I actually have played Horde in the past, so this point doesn't matter. I also have a lvl 120 BE paladin, while no void elves. It's just my opinion as a person, and not as an Alliance player, that Lor'themar is absolute garbage nobody who has never done anything, other Blood Elf characters (Kael'thas, Liadrin, Rommath) are way more recognisable and relevant than he's ever been. He's blindly following every genocidal filth of a Warchief despite being a proud Sin'dorei. I mean for real, no hate, but he is just... nobody. Even Gelbin had more impact than him (Even Baine).
    Better no impact than Baine.

15+ Year Old Account
    Better no impact than Baine.
    Still trash for what he is supposed to embody as the leader of the BE. Even Velen, an Alliance leader, has done more than him for the BE. Fun.

Still trash for what he is supposed to embody as the leader of the BE. Even Velen, an Alliance leader, has done more than him for the BE. Fun.
    Thats because only Alliance is supposed to be relevant when it comes to cosmic adventures.

Thats because only Alliance is supposed to be relevant when it comes to cosmic adventures.
    Hear, hear

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post
    there dark rangers dude, black Armour, white hair, all women. blood elves wear red, gold and green

lor'themar was there but no blood elf forces
    Nathanos refers to them as Lor'themar's rangers, not Sylvanas' - I don't think the Dark Rangers would take too kindly to that if it were just them. You can also see NPC's running during the fighting itself which are tagged as "High Priest/Priestess of Silvermoon."
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

That's not what traitor means. It's entirely unreasonable to believe that he intentionally exiled the elves meddling with the void so that they would join with the Alliance and the Horde would lose future wars. He stands to gain nothing.
    It may have been a short-sighted decision given that we know with hindsight that they joined the Alliance, but that couldn't necessarily have been foreseen. There are many independent organisations and communities on Azeroth, and I believe that the exile of the Void Elves takes place long before war became inevitable. The Alliance is not exactly known for being accepting of Shadow, it's not very on-brand for them. Also choosing executing people for forbidden magic over exiling them would be a pretty bad look for the Blood Elves given their history.

15+ Year Old Account
    Makes sense when the Horde are a bunch of zugzugs too busy on burning trees to make more huts. But I digress.

Makes sense when the Horde are a bunch of zugzugs too busy on burning trees to make more huts. But I digress.
    At least it isnt ruined by Golden yet, but she is working hard on that dont worry.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least it isnt ruined by Golden yet, but she is working hard on that dont worry.
    Can't wait for the cow or Saurfang becoming Warchief.

Nathanos refers to them as Lor'themar's rangers, not Sylvanas' - I don't think the Dark Rangers would take too kindly to that if it were just them. You can also see NPC's running during the fighting itself which are tagged as "High Priest/Priestess of Silvermoon."
    weird they chose all dark Armour choices :S i was pretty sure when i was playing through they were just dark rangers.

Can't wait for the cow or Saurfang becoming Warchief.
    Do not insult the cows they have more purpose then Baine

weird they chose all dark Armour choices :S i was pretty sure when i was playing through they were just dark rangers.
    You expect consistency from interns? They were just told to put some elves there and thats it. Wouldnt be surprised if some High Elves were snuck in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    Do not insult the cows they have more purpose then Baine
    No, he meant Bessy.

It kinda evens out. The nelves exiled the belves for the use of magic, belves went Horde. Now some of them return to Alliance. Well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Oddly, none of the Blood Elven units (except Lor'themar himself) are in the red/green/gold finery you'd expect - all of them wear more subdued colors such dark blues, grey, and white instead. Not sure if they're looking to somehow camouflage themselves, or if it was just a stylistic choice.

Oddly, none of the Blood Elven units (except Lor'themar himself) are in the red/green/gold finery you'd expect - all of them wear more subdued colors such dark blues, grey, and white instead. Not sure if they're looking to somehow camouflage themselves, or if it was just a stylistic choice.
    It was interns copypasting wrong npcs.