Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    The blizz white knight is here. Felplague, you are so ridiculous that you quoted the message I posted twice.

MUST.WHITE.KNIGHT.BLIZZ.AT.ALL.COST.
    No. They've been critical before... honest!

They were once critical about how Blizzard removed the colour change from an effect!

Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    Fat floats, and when the racial activates a motor pops out of their rear end.
    this would actually be a much cooler game if that were true
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

The blizz white knight is here. Felplague, you are so ridiculous that you quoted the message I posted twice.

Whenever I see threads that are half "This message is hidden" i thank the dev on the MMO-C team who added the ignore feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Levaustian View Post
    Uh...why wouldn't they have the same racials? Plus Stormwind humans are not from Kul Tiras + have different druid forms?
    I'm not even requesting something that doesn't exist in game. Most Kul Tirans ARE NOT GIGANTIC.
    You really think a normal sized human could haymaker a tauren?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Imagine if they waited until people were already clearing black temple to release space goats and belfs :S
    I think draenai would look cooler if they had a goat face instead if a human face. I suppose like traditional satyrs. they could have glowing eyes and be blue or whatever space-like color, but an elongated face would fit them better, I think. also no tentacles.

I dont get why people think the disliking of this video is just a continued hate blizzard circle jerk.

Speaking from my own perspective one of the things that made legion for me was being a demon hunter it felt thematic and did a lot for how much I got into the expansion and it really isnt that different with zandalari for me. As much as I loved DH after Z trolls were announced at blizzcon I literally decided what classes I was going to play based off the preliminary info wowhead on these races (dodged a bullet with warlock). I ended up settling on rogue and I've been a place holder race (belf) for the last 7 months.....

None of you playing right now would enjoy the game to same degree (if you're enjoying it at all rn) if your main was a race you didn't enjoy, if the race you were looking forward to being at launch was swapped with brown orcs for *story reasons*, if the race you were looking forward to that was demo'd at blizzcon 2017 was being released in 2019, if the race you wanted to be was delayed because its faction counterpart wasn't ready yet, and then the first time blizzard says anything new regarding that race its a bunch of information specifying the unlock requirements you finished months ago....

There are so many things wrong with BFA and I've had to overlook a lot of it to make it this far but I guess they cant be too far out now if they put this video up right? RIGHT??

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    anyone else think it's funny that the fat humans can swim faster?
    not really, being fat does not mean you cant swim fast, idk if you know but hippos can swim faster then some boats.

10+ Year Old Account
    the wowhead link to track the attunement isnt working for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    The main function of Mythic mode for most players is to act as a reminder that, compared to that 1%, they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    not really, being fat does not mean you cant swim fast, idk if you know but hippos can swim faster then some boats.
    lol yea because evolution deemed them swimmers. i can tell you this, if my fat ass hopped in a pool you have a world of time to get away from me.

shouldn't the worgen be faster swimmers too?
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

since when isl ooking back to an old video literally saying "they will need both exalted, and war campaign" white knighting?
    but hey if removing my "white knight" title requires me to make literally every single post i make about blizzard being shit, i rather be a white knight then lie about what i do or do not like about the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No. They've been critical before... honest!

They were once critical about how Blizzard removed the colour change from an effect!
    you seriously need me to make a theread about everything i hate about blizz?
    or are you really just that pathetic cause i dont make every single post about what i hate about the game, means that i am a white knight shill?
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-19 at 11:46 PM.

Imagine being hyped for fat humans. Zandalari are p cool tho.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Another extremely annoying point is that I've had a druid and paladin on alliance I've wanted to bring over for quite sometime but faction changing them just so I can pay for an additional race change rubs me the wrong way so they've just been sitting there collecting dust on stormrage

Yes, but wheeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeen?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you do know undercover cops do that all the time right? they allow minor crimes and sometimes even larger crimes be commited if that means they are able to capture as many people as possible, and get them for the crime you are sent to get them for.

- - - Updated - - -

so you do understand normal sized kultirans would have different racials then large humans right...?
    if you wannt play a normal sized kultiran
    just play a human.
    But this was presented as a major thing not just some petty crime like touching a stripper on the boob. And this is a matter of national security not some local issue. What we should have done is used a magic disguise by the Nightborne to pretend to be Alliance for him to turn Derek in and we catch him. Not actually let him do it.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-02-19 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf the Happy Husky View Post
    lol yea because evolution deemed them swimmers. i can tell you this, if my fat ass hopped in a pool you have a world of time to get away from me.

shouldn't the worgen be faster swimmers too?
    and evolution deemed the kultirans good swimmers.
    they have been on kutliras for a LONG time and trust me evolutions like that can happen, they are sailors and monster hunters, fighting krakens and all sorts of sea creatures.
    so yeah
    they swim good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    But this was presented as a major thing not just some petty crime like touching a stripper on the boob.
    you do know undercover cops if required can right out commit thedt, do drugs, etc.
    if it is needed to right out confirm and capture a criminal... yeah its fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post

How can you not be excited for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    Hard to be hyped for races that are timegated.

Imagine being a new player. You get told at least 5 of the races added to this game you can go play to your hearts content. But if you want the other 6 (soon to be 8) you have to jump through hoops.

There is literally zero reason to make Allied Races timegated, rep gated or any other form of gate. They should be available to play the minute they are ready on the character selection screen just like the races added before them.

All they've done is take a core feature of the game and put it behind a stupid timegate in an effort to hope people will be too lazy to level them and will pay for race changes and boosts. Nothing more or less. There is absolutely no reason they can't just be on the select screen like the other races when they are ready to roll out.

And heh the video has the majority of dislikes out of 5k total. 3.3k
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-02-19 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Hard to be hyped for races that are timegated.

Imagine being a new player. You get told at least 5 of the races added to this game you can go play to your hearts content. But if you want the other 6 (soon to be 8) you have to jump through hoops.

There is literally zero reason to make Allied Races timegated, rep gated or any other form of gate. They should be available to play the minute they are ready on the character selection screen just like the races added before them.

All they've done is take a core feature of the game and put it behind a stupid timegate in an effort to hope people will be too lazy to level them and will pay for race changes and boosts. Nothing more or less.
    because instead of making 1-2 races they are making fucking 10, that is why, because at the cost of having to you know PLAY THE GAME you get DOUBLE the amount of races before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    But this was presented as a major thing not just some petty crime like touching a stripper on the boob. And this is a matter of national security not some local issue. What we should have done is used a magic disguise by the Nightborne to pretend to be Alliance for him to turn Derek in and we catch him. Not actually let him do it.
    derek most likely already is a pawn of sylvanas.
    and letting him actually do it means the rest of the horde will get along side you, tricking baine into doing it will cause the other leaders to distrust sylvanas, as it was not really baine doing it, but you tricking him into doing so.
    derek is already mind controlled i am sure of it. so he is right where she wants him.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayenoor View Post
    the wowhead link to track the attunement isnt working for me.
    Link has a typo.

Go to Wowhead manually then Tools, then tracker. It worked for me.

However, I think it already has quests that are not released yet in the live game, because I have been to the exact places where it shows unfinished quests for me and I get nothing.

I think the most contentious point is the zandalari and kultirans are the highest quality of the allied races both being fairly different from whats available at blizzcon I was hyped for zandalari trolls not *6 allied races*

Quote Originally Posted by Xaredis View Post
    I think the most contentious point is the zandalari and kultirans are the highest quality of the allied races both being fairly different from whats available at blizzcon I was hyped for zandalari trolls not *6 allied races*
    Aye most of the others especially a couple of Legion ones look absolutely pitiful.