Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

8.2.5, 8.3.5 and next expansion Allied races

8.2.5-
    Alliance- Mechagnomes Horde- Vulpera
    8.3.5-
    Alliance- Ankoa (Naga bipedals featured in friend panel for 8.2) Horde- long awaited race Ogre, Hozen, etc.
    Then comes the next expansion i believe atleast 2 allied races will be included with the next expansion one of them definitely being a lightforged human, Calia will become a bigger part to the story and i think the Planet will need all denizens of all creeds to come together to save her, The Dragon aspects and Lich king will be called upon. Eventually i believe we will be forced off the planet due to azeroth corrupting and then going back to Draenor to get the powers of the Light to form the army of the light, and show how light needs moderation in the sense of the lightbound, Xera, etc. thus ending that comic where Anduin and Velen are at the precipice of the last battle with the void

Pls no more bs allied races

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    Pls no more bs allied races
    Dont be salty, its what is classed as content these days.

no more allied races, no more classes, enough of this smite/LoL bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by Chillside View Post
    no more allied races, no more classes, enough of this smite/LoL bullshit
    Quit your bitching. if you don't like it. Don't play. Allied races are what this expac brings. Till it ends, go QQ in a corner.

And yeah, Flag me MMO Champion for "Minor Flaming" yet you don't flag others posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Quit your bitching. if you don't like it. Don't play. Allied races are what this expac brings. Till it ends, go QQ in a corner.

And yeah, Flag me MMO Champion for "Minor Flaming" yet you don't flag others posts.
    oh yeah, riveting content. Here is a new looking model for you to replay the same content all over again for the low low price of $15 a month.

oh yeah, riveting content. Here is a new looking model for you to replay the same content all over again for the low low price of $15 a month.
    lol another entitled crybaby crying over a fucking game. No one is asking anyone to stay subbed. Shit I quit about 2 months ago because I was getting tired of the boredom. No one is asking you to stay. Allied Races were advertised for the expac, you gotta deal with it till the end of it. So quit being a crybaby.

By the way, I am not saying I don't agree with some of the stuff you say. I hate questing through the old content cause I've done everything in it. But again. They were advertised, and likely wont be gone till the end of the expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Dont be salty, its what is classed as content these days.
    Indeed, I just saw a retarded comment around here mentioning that. Like how in garfield's name do you even consider that content?
    You just repeat stuff with different cosmetics.

First of all shut the fuck up and watch your mouth, that's not how you talk to the strangers, second of all, flag you? wha... is that a generation thing again or

First of all shut the fuck up and watch your mouth, that's not how you talk to the strangers, second of all, flag you? wha... is that a generation thing again or
    Lol telling me to watch my mouth, yet he tells me to shut the fuck up. How cute. I only have one thing to place here.
    Last edited by Nightheart; 2019-02-20 at 01:41 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

I don't know how old you are, this is why internet is the reason young dipshits don't know how to communicate with people in real world, then again why would i flag you?

lol another entitled crybaby crying over a fucking game. No one is asking anyone to stay subbed. Shit I quit about 2 months ago because I was getting tired of the boredom. No one is asking you to stay. Allied Races were advertised for the expac, you gotta deal with it till the end of it. So quit being a crybaby.

By the way, I am not saying I don't agree with some of the stuff you say. I hate questing through the old content cause I've done everything in it. But again. They were advertised, and likely wont be gone till the end of the expac.
    If you agree with me then y so salty? They were advertised. And we got them. No need to keep adding more and more and more till its bled dry. Sometimes less is best

I don't know how old you are, this is why internet is the reason young dipshits don't know how to communicate with people in real world, then again why would i flag you?
    Why does the internet have entitled dipshits that complain about a game, when it is just that. A game. Criticism is all well and good. But this whole expansion has proven one thing in my eyes. The community has become a bunch of entitled asshats. Fuck people in the community bullied blizzard into lowering the buff you get from WM (30%) and people claimed it wasn't working right. If you don't like something, Such as the allied races, that YOU complained above about. Don't play. Don't stay subbed. Allied races are here till the expansion ends. Deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

If you agree with me then y so salty? They were advertised. And we got them. No need to keep adding more and more and more till its bled dry. Sometimes less is best
    I agree with one or two things you said. I hate going through the old content I've already done. Doesn't mean I sit on the internet all day and cry about it. I didn't quit WoW because of the allied races. I will gladly work and level them. I am not a lazy fuck, however... I left because the game was just boring. I thought 8.1 would be great, and fix many issues 8.0 did. But it failed. Soo I decided not to resub. I always say "Why play something you don't enjoy?"

Oh get off your high horse.. Him telling you to "quit your bitching" is miles below you telling him to "shut the fuck up and watch his mouth". You really want to pull that "how old are you" card with that response?

Just stfu up already. He wasnt wrong. This is the content for this expansion. We'll probably get another round of ARs or 2 (Gnomes/Worgen and Undead/Goblins havent gotten a Allied race yet) and that'll be it.

Why does the internet have entitled dipshits that complain about a game, when it is just that. A game. Criticism is all well and good. But this whole expansion has proven one thing in my eyes. The community has become a bunch of entitled asshats. Fuck people in the community bullied blizzard into lowering the buff you get from WM (30%) and people claimed it wasn't working right. If you don't like something, Such as the allied races, that YOU complained above about. Don't play. Don't stay subbed. Allied races are here till the expansion ends. Deal with it.

You see what the problem is, all i did was, i stated my opinion, just the way i feel about allied races, i didn't insult anyone, i didn't say anything about the people who infact do care about allied races and stuff, but you.. you just feel the absolute need to insult anyone who disagrees with you, you just had to jump in and say "blahblah if you don't like it then don't play blah blah", listen here you little shitbag, shut the fuck up, it's not about you, the fact that someone agrees or disagrees with you doesn't actaully affect you

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Oh get off your high horse.. Him telling you to "quit your bitching" is miles below you telling him to "shut the fuck up and watch his mouth". You really want to pull that "how old are you" card with that response?

Just stfu up already. He wasnt wrong. This is the content for this expansion. We'll probably get another round of ARs or 2 (Gnomes/Worgen and Undead/Goblins havent gotten a Allied race yet) and that'll be it.
    Thank you! Besides who comes onto a post about Allied races and just complains they hate them and want no more, when it was an advertised product?

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post

Another justice warrior, who are you? Why did you feel like you had a horse in this race?

You see what the problem is, all i did was, i stated my opinion, just the way i feel about allied races, i didn't insult anyone, i didn't say anything about the people who infact do care about allied races and stuff, but you.. you just feel the absolute need to insult anyone who disagrees with you, you just had to jump in and say "blahblah if you don't like it then don't play blah blah", listen here you little shitbag, shut the fuck up, it's not about you, the fact that someone agrees or disagrees with you doesn't actaully affect you
    As I stated above. Who comes on a post about Allied races and complains they don't want "BS Allied races". I am all for letting people voice their opinions. You clearly voiced yours. Good for you. If you don't like something, why post the shit you posted dude? "no more allied races, no more classes, enough of this smite/LoL bullshit"

Also I love how you are talking to me like I am a kid, lol

Another justice warrior, who are you? Why did you feel like you had a horse in this race?
    Oh fuck off the thread already. Do you even know what a justice warrior is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    How about no more allied races
    Too bad. We are likely getting another set in 8.2.5. Gotta deal with it till the end of the expac.

Another case of False dilemma, nice.

Where do people like you who are this stupid and triggered come form? Or are you just very young?