In his main review he said "at this point i don't think anyone at Bethesda as high up as Todd Howard ever took the time to play any of this before release" and good lord that video makes you hope the higher ups were simply incompetent rather than that goddamn malicious to see that as retail ready.

Looks like Beth isn't done with dupers yet and actually has a method for removing the copied items they are going to pull out tomorrow

https://bethesda.net/community/topic...19?language=en

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Looks like Beth isn't done with dupers yet and actually has a method for removing the copied items they are going to pull out tomorrow

https://bethesda.net/community/topic...19?language=en
    Honestly this is a bit bitersweet to me for the simple fact I think my successes killing SBQ are because of having a few people with duped OP weapons helping out.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    Honestly this is a bit bitersweet to me for the simple fact I think my successes killing SBQ are because of having a few people with duped OP weapons helping out.
    Actually I love the duped weapons for that one reason alone. Everywhere else they can go die. It's just overkill.

But they nerfed the legendary effects now, and I'm guessing the bobblehead exploit as well. But I just had a SBQ kill that was usually fast recently. I wonder if there's something else out there leading to insane damage.

Seems like people are happy with the recent anti-duped weapon patch. Next week they are raising the stash limit to 800. Probably because of all the junk they just got rid of.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also feel like the SBQ has been dying faster recently, even with fewer TSEs after the nerf. Even with the usual amount of people (8+) and a couple of low levels (cant avoid them) my Power Fist damage has been much more visible on the health bar without using additional buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Next week they are raising the stash limit to 800.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm already full.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Well, RIP "cosmetics only" shop.
    What did you expect. You are better of playing Rust than this.

Well, RIP "cosmetics only" shop.
    Uh...do you want to share with the rest of us or should we spend all night guessing?

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    What did you expect. You are better of playing Rust than this.
    Or you?

I'm curious, and Google turns up nothing.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2019-02-20 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Uh...do you want to share with the rest of us or should we spend all night guessing?

Or you?

I'm curious, and Google turns up nothing.
    They started selling outfits in the cash shop that gives you health bonuses for each one in your party that has one

Well... I could link you the Yong Derp Video about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkXoVc6DuyE

But it's like over 10 fucking minutes to tell you that Bethesda added the "unstoppables costumes", that grant player bonus HP, that HP increases with the number of players in your group wearing these costumes.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/commen...irst_p2w_item/

So apparently there are multiple, one of which you get in-game. And they make it so you can't wear any armor at the same time. So sounds like there's an opportunity cost to this that doesn't quite make it P2W (15 health per unique costume for a total of 60), but does toe the line a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/fo76/commen...irst_p2w_item/

So apparently there are multiple, one of which you get in-game. And they make it so you can't wear any armor at the same time. So sounds like there's an opportunity cost to this that doesn't quite make it P2W (15 health per unique costume for a total of 60), but does toe the line a bit.
    I'd call it P2A if anything else.

But I mean I'm not surprised Bethesda is doing this. They've proven they don't give a shit about fixing the game so now they are just going to see how much they can bleed the people still dedicated to it at this point.

Well... I could link you the Yong Derp Video about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkXoVc6DuyE

But it's like over 10 fucking minutes to tell you that Bethesda added the "unstoppables costumes", that grant player bonus HP, that HP increases with the number of players in your group wearing these costumes.
    I thought that was a simple promotion that lasted the week, and that was a few weeks ago. I don’t believe it works anymore. If this is pay to win then Bethesda can’t even do that right.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I thought that was a simple promotion that lasted the week, and that was a few weeks ago. I don’t believe it works anymore. If this is pay to win then Bethesda can’t even do that right.
    I'd saying its more like testing the waters to see what they can get away with.

Holy shit Bethesda just keep that shit train a running....

Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Still more fun than the shitheap frankenstein that is anthem, so eh.

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    Comparing one pile of shit to another doesn't make the first pile of shit any better.

Both are still piles of shit.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by KevyB View Post
    HAHA no.

At least Anthem is EA/Bioware trying to improve themselves.

Bethesda have made zero attempt to salvage this and instead chose to funnel MTX into the game for the like 5 people still playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    HAHA no.

At least Anthem is EA/Bioware trying to improve themselves.

Bethesda have made zero attempt to salvage this and instead chose to funnel MTX into the game for the like 5 people still playing.
    4 now since they banned the likely only guy who had 900 hours in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Holy shit Bethesda just keep that shit train a running....
    I can't be arsed to care about that situation;

1> Dude claims it's because their system is looking at "ammo looted", not "ammo in inventory", so him passing around a few thousand Ultracite ammo a dozen or more times added up. There is, as yet, zero evidence to actually back this claim.

2> Bethesda's already looking into this, to determine what's going on. So it's being handled.

3> The amount of Ultracite ammo is so ridiculous that if he does have over 100k rounds between his toons, it's pretty much conclusive proof he's a duper; the resource acquisition required to craft it (since it doesn't drop, at all) is insane even given the amount of time played he has. And that's ignoring the like 150 hours just sitting, crafting ammo, that would be required.

Dude's either a cheater who got caught, or their system borked out and he'll get unbanned. Good either way.