Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    So you think dazar alor is now good?
    i guess that puts you far against the norm.
    and uldir was better then EN atleast.

- - - Updated - - -

He said no massive class changes.
    would you really want your entire class to change in the middle of the expansion? The fastest way to piss people off is make them want to change class in the middle of an expansion because how the class plays is changed.
    at the start of an expansion that is fine because it gives people time to switch without losing progress. it allows people to try out specs and see what one they like to play most.

- - - Updated - - -

"the first 6 months matter far more then the other 20 months" nah... Not at all... Not in the slightest.
    Just replying to my part at the top. I don’t even recall a raid called Ulduir or dazar in WoD?

BFA > Cata > WoD for me

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed cata. I was really hyped on it and the world change. But i do realize the old world will never came back and that was the saddest thing in cata for me. WoD was pretty hyped by blizzard by the old story line etc. but i feelt like playin singleplayer game. Garrison thing was cool at the beginning but lately was just dumb daily grind with no clue. BfA i didnt play so much cant to compare but as i know its copy paste legion in huge part of game features and gameplay style. I enjoyed Legion but i dont want to still play it with reskin :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    Just replying to my part at the top. I don’t even recall a raid called Ulduir or dazar in WoD?
    no you said the wod raids were better, so i asked "so dazar is bad now?"
    and mentioned uldir as its the first raid, as was EN
    no mention of highmaul cause it was shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content