Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Says more about the british government, and police. Unwillingly to perform their duty, of protecting a controversial figure. Thsoe, sending death threats deserve to be thrown into a dungeon and rot. And if somebody does harm her, throw that freak into the tower.

I do not dispute what you say, I am saying, that the UK is playing foul with Bangladesh, by burden them with a criminal, that has lived her entire life in England, not in Bangladesh, and hasn't comitted crimes in Bangladesh. No Bangladesh alone has to deal with her. While Britain shoved diplomatic responsibility to somebody else. But well, wouldn't be a news worthy of former colonial powers still fucking their former colonies over.
    Yea..... We don't care. Former colony or not, we will do what we want for the best interest of us, just like any nation will, thats the world.

Tbh she should think herself lucky she didn't eat a drone strike, In my view.

Hell if we held the same legal system and beliefs from the time period isis does that she so loves, she would be facing execution by hang draw and quarter with her head mounted on traitors gate in London.

Being forced on Bangladesh is positivity heaven.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-02-20 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    Such ignorant view of religion and religious people.
    I used to be one, so your words are empty. No argument either, so why bother?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    She was 15 when she ran away and joined ISIS. Lot's of people are stupid at 15.

Do you think the UK should go get her? Do you think she should get jail time?
    fair enough at 15 shes stuppid
    but at 19 she has shown no regret so deserves the punishment

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    You do realize, that Bangladesh calling her to fuck off, or revoking Citizenship as well, is a grave human right violation? By stripping her of her british citizenship, they force Bangladesh to deal with the problem now.
    Also, like I said, she never was in Bangladesh, so why should she be Bangladesh's diplomatic sole responsibility?
    What about the rights of all the humans shes helped to kill? Fuck off with that bullshit about human rights when she's joined a terrorist cell and praised attacks on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I guess that means you'd be telling only the white people who ran off they can't come back?
    Not at all, in fact I didn't realise there were white girls in the same situation (link please?)

What I'm saying is we should realise that on some level the girls were a victim of grooming, and whilst I understand the reluctance to send British troops to help with their situation, washing our hands of the situation and revoking citizenship is a step too far. If Shamima can make it home her child should be cared for like any British child whilst the authorities and social services ascertain exactly how much of a perpetrator or victim the consider a groomed 15-year-old to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kotuthan View Post
    In Germany we had some dumb native blond Girl go join ISIS (Linda Wenzel). The Iraq Army captured her and she may face execution when she turns 22. As far as my Opinnion on the matter goes. The Iraqians(spelling?) can hang her, shot her ,lock her up. I really do not care, so long as she stays away.
    I believe many British feel the same way about Begum and frankly, I do not blame them. She has openly stated that she believes the Manchester Suicide bombings were justified.
    Hasn't Wenzel been charged with killing Iraqi troops, and isn't Germany still considering her a citizen and working on her behalf. Certainly if Shamima were caught and charged I would expect her to serve whatever penalty the local authorities would impose (in Iraq it seems to be 1 year for entering Iraq illegally and 5 years for being a member if ISIS) but I would also expect her government to work on her behalf.

I feel as though there should be a difference between "being stupid" and "being stupid".

It's a stupid decision to take 20 bucks out of your mother's purse to buy something without asking. It's more stupid to take that money from a friend of the family who's just visiting.
    That said, neither of these decisions should be anywhere close to e.g. a 16-year-old stealing beer, drinking it combined with smoking weed and taking valium, getting behind the wheel of a pick-up-truck, driving 70mph in a 40mph zone and ending up killing 4 people and paralysing one by crashing into a group of people who were trying to fix someone's broken down SUV. (Don't worry, he got probation.)

I just feel as though it's important to quantify "stupid" at times. Everyone can make mistakes sometimes, but leaving your country to join a terrorist organisation is not just "one" mistake, it's a pretty long series of wrong decisions you need to make to eventually end up in the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post
    No, we have been assassinating them.
    The SAS has a list of 200, some of whom are white that there ordered to kill off befor they can get back home.

There's no racial bias for traitors.
    The SAS is assassinating girls who were groomed and married whilst underage? Geez, I thought Rotherham council were lacking in the wellfare department.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    If it was underage white girls who were groomed would people still have the "let them rot" attitude or would we be calling them victims whilst Tommy Robinson self-promotes off their backs?
    sounds like you are trying to project your own views onto others.

let anyone who joins such things rot.

Quote Originally Posted by Aenigma84 View Post
    fair enough at 15 shes stuppid
    but at 19 she has shown no regret so deserves the punishment
    What if she was indoctrinated at 15 and is still in the hands of those who indoctrinated her at 19?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bae View Post
    What about the rights of all the humans shes helped to kill? Fuck off with that bullshit about human rights when she's joined a terrorist cell and praised attacks on others.
    That's not how human rights work. If you think they should only apply to people you approve of that puts you closer to ISIS than western civilisation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    at 15, being stupid should not be a valid excuse anymore.
    Crashing a car.
    Drinking.
    Sex.
    Fighting.
    Drugs.
    Stealing.

These are things I could see and almost expect from a 15yr old to do wrong and where sayin, "Well, I was 15, I made some stupid mistakes." is valid.

But I totally agree with Blade here.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

The SAS is assassinating girls who were groomed and married whilst underage? Geez, I thought Rotherham council were lacking in the wellfare department.
    Not specifically, but yea some on the list are women, some are under 18.

Treason is treason and Her Majesty retribution dose not discriminate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly who these targets given to the SAS are isn't public knowledge for good reason, that there are special forces operating there whose job is to hunt and capture/kill people that came to join ISIS from Britain is true though.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Crashing a car.
    Drinking.
    Sex.
    Fighting.
    Drugs.
    Stealing.

These are things I could see and almost expect from a 15yr old to do wrong and where sayin, "Well, I was 15, I made some stupid mistakes." is valid.

But I totally agree with Blade here.
    "Teens will be teens"
    doesn't quite excuse joining a barbaric terrorist state responsible for killing millions, and enacting a genocide of Shia and yhadi Muslims, as well as conspiring against and supporting the killing of fellow country men.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Exactly who these targets given to the SAS are isn't public knowledge for good reason, that there are special forces operating there whose job is to hunt and capture/kill people that came to join ISIS from Britain is true though.
    There's likely people on the list we would be outraged to see.

According to what is known 200 of them are non dual nationals, The full list is likely much longer.

She is a traitor period.
    She still believes that ISIS is doing good things.
    She married not 1 but 3 wankers, when 1 dies she married another.
    She is the scum of the earth and should never be allowed back into any nation other then the hellhole she is in now.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Not specifically, but yea some on the list are women, some are under 18.

Treason is treason and Her Majesty retribution dose not discriminate.
    Treason hasn't been a capital offense in theory since 1998 and in practice since 1946, I'm not sure if it ever was with children under 18.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    According to NoGodPleaseNo it is known and some of the people on it are children.

Bring her home but life in prison sounds fair and good.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    UK will still have to care for the baby now. if they argue with ius sanguinis for Bangladesh citizenship, then the newborn is by default UK citizen.

Treason hasn't been a capital offense in theory since 1998 and in practice since 1946, I'm not sure if it ever was with children under 18.

- - - Updated - - -

According to NoGodPleaseNo it is known and some of the people on it are children.
    There was a leak to the independant. Going of what there saying.

And there not being tried and convicted of treason and executed.

The list of British men and women has been compiled from intelligence supplied by MI5, MI6 and GCHQ and is said to include Sally Jones, a mother-of-two from Kent who is now in Syria working as a recruiter for Isis.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...l%3fampt&#39;s

It's just wet work.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    UK will still have to care for the baby now. if they argue with ius sanguinis for Bangladesh citizenship, then the newborn is by default UK citizen.
    Jus soil makes the baby Syrian with the right to claim British citizenship if it wants in the future.

Likely get rejected but it can apply.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2019-02-20 at 05:13 PM.

There was a leak to the independant. Going of what there saying.

And there not being tried and convicted of treason and executed.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ind...l%3fampt&#39;s

It's just wet work.
    Can you show me the part where it says they're targeting people who were groomed to be underage brides? Your sources only talk about combatants, trainers, recruiters, bomb-makers etc. Sally Jones, the one who is named in the article, was well over 15 when she went to join Isis and has been recruiting and training terrorists.

10+ Year Old Account
    snip
    You really cannot read can you.

I already said, if she has dual nationality then yes they can remove british citizenship, but it isn't definitively clear if she actually has dual nationality or not.

Oh, and look at my fucking location.

If she doesn't actually end up having Bangladeshi citizenship then no amount of ooing and arring is going to make her have it. Im arguing with respect to the law, not with respect to her, or for a matter of fact for you and your feelings.

As for the '81 act, the UN treaty takes precedence, it even says so right fucking there.
    Speciation Is Gradual