Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Cringe of the Lich Queen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

loken wasnt even alive in first instance :|

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's Sylvanas. She can do anything she wants. This expansion she was able to fly and raise different species. Who knows what's next?
    did you miss w3?
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2019-02-16 at 12:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    With the amount of asspulls she's been getting lately, quite likely.

Hell, i half expect her to raise Kil'Jaeden, Gul'dan and Garithos as undead before the expansion is over.

...i miss Arthas, at least when he did this stuff it made sense.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Why doesn't she raise current Draenor? It is a dead planet isn't it? And then crash it on Azeroth and kill everyone

I mean at this point why not

Of course she cannot. Loken and the other Titanforged Keepers are beings of unprecedented power, and only the neaforious power of an Old God could break their wills, like Yogg-Saron, the God of Death, did to Loken himself in Wrath, when he freed himself from his titanic bonds and used his insidious malice to corrupt the Titan Keeper and use him to build a new army of stone in his name. Sylvanas is a miserable Banshee and her pathetic manipulation skills will never even hope to contend with those of an Old God like Yogg-Saron.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

If the Lich King couldn't then she probably can't.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    With the amount of asspulls she's been getting lately, quite likely.

Hell, i half expect her to raise Kil'Jaeden, Gul'dan and Garithos as undead before the expansion is over.

...i miss Arthas, at least when he did this stuff it made sense.
    After derek body, i have no doubts she can

Sylvanas, along with the playable Forsaken, was a mistake for the game's lore.

Loken will be a test case, she will see if she can posess his Titan Keeper body, if it proves successful she will then use all the Azerite that has been gathered to empower herself, kill Azeroth's Titan Soul then posess the now dead Titan body to become the first Undead Titan. A wave of undeath will wash over the universe, all life shall be snuffed out. And Sylvanas will be worshipped as the undead goddess that she is, but it will not be enough. Using the slain Pantheon's powers she will re-empower the Bronze Dragonflight and spread her influence of undeath into all alternate timelines and worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Why Loken?
    Idk, he's kinda a major bad guy, and he could be a good character to revisit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    It's Sylvanas. She can do anything she wants. This expansion she was able to fly and raise different species. Who knows what's next?
    To be fair she isn't really "raising" other races just using their skeletons. Id assume it's similar to the DK army of the dead ability.

Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    To be fair she isn't really "raising" other races just using their skeletons. Id assume it's similar to the DK army of the dead ability.
    Uh, Nightelves. She (supposedly) wasn't able to raise Nightelves in Cata during the Silverpine/Gilneas story. However, she may have taken the Forsaken practice in Ashenvale with the Barrow Dens there, just learned from that and combined it with her val'kyrs' power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by In Ogres We Trust View Post
    Sylvanas, along with the playable Forsaken, was a mistake for the game's lore.
    The addition of the Forsaken resulted in night elves becoming an Alliance rather than Horde race, but otherwise? They're one of the most compelling races in the setting, but only when done correctly.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

The real question is: can Sylvanas raise the citizens of Taurajo and help them take revenge on the Alliance?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hes made of metal, not flesh, she cant raise metal.
    she can with some magnets

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    After derek body, i have no doubts she can
    Well, that's not really a score for Sylvanas resurrecting abilities, but for Kul Tiran body preservation methods. I mean, come on, they somehow managed to preserve a body that was engulfed by dragon fire and sunk for 20 years on deep oceans... in a perfect shape so she could rise him like it died 20 seconds ago? If only Sentra knew from such methods...

She might be able to fill him with undead blood and animate him that way but it is a stretch.

I mean can you even necromancy a boluder?

Well I guess the Scourge had obsidian destroyers?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    I mean can you even necromancy a boluder?

Well I guess the Scourge had obsidian destroyers?
    The Obsidian Destroyers were more or less repurposed as opposed to necromantically raised. They were originally used by the Nerubians to combat the Scourge, but once the Nerubians became part of the Scourge their siege engines accompanied them.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead