Spell reflect "tricks" for m+

Hey all. I'm playing a tank warrior and i am trying to push for higher keys (12+). Today i found out that you can spell-reflect the dot from the 3rd boss on Motherload (Chemical burn) which is amazing since it does a lot of damage + it helps the healer a lot since its the only reason that boss can be hard (2 dots 1 always on the tank. You spellreflect the dot and the healer dispels the other).
    I was wondering if there are other "tricks" with spell-reflect on dungeon bosses (or in general for m+).

Wow this is awesome, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by maddestmad1 View Post
    Hey all. I'm playing a tank warrior and i am trying to push for higher keys (12+). Today i found out that you can spell-reflect the dot from the 3rd boss on Motherload (Chemical burn) which is amazing since it does a lot of damage + it helps the healer a lot since its the only reason that boss can be hard (2 dots 1 always on the tank. You spellreflect the dot and the healer dispels the other).
    I was wondering if there are other "tricks" with spell-reflect on dungeon bosses (or in general for m+).
    Sadly it is not always put on the tank, I've seen it put on 2 melee dps multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    Sadly it is not always put on the tank, I've seen it put on 2 melee dps multiple times.
    It's the two closest to her, tell your melee to max range and try to have the tank towards the middle of her hitbox in order to reflect every time.

Ace!

Is there perchance any similar resource for trashmobs in each dungeon? Some trash are nightmarish like the masterminds in motherload on fortified weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Caus View Post
    Ace!

Is there perchance any similar resource for trashmobs in each dungeon? Some trash are nightmarish like the masterminds in motherload on fortified weeks.
    Adons can do that for you - Angry keystones puts % info on the tootlip when moseover on mob i imagine Method dungeon tools have similiar functionality (did use it yes so cannot confirm)

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Adons can do that for you - Angry keystones puts % info on the tootlip when moseover on mob i imagine Method dungeon tools have similiar functionality (did use it yes so cannot confirm)
    Yea i use them, and i know i can check the abilitytooltips of each mob in mdt, but it doesnt say much of if its reflectable or not outside the basic casts thats obvious.