Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    Seriously... No one wants to see what happens when America freaks out and starts World War 3.
    No we're busy planning out next civil war.

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Why is this even news? You know how many ppl make jokes about anti vaxxers on a daily basis regardless of nationality. Liberal news just trying to spread the russian fear narrative, its adorable how no one gave two shits about russia till 2016
    Have you not read news before 2016 then? Sure, there was a time when russia was considered "quaint", but that was a short time and anywhere in eastern europe at least, russia was ALWAYS the number one enemy. That has not changed. That might change if china conquers russia. turkey and the rest of the arabs are the sad third stringer.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    *litterally anything happens*

Americans : Fucking russians!
    American Liberals*

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    American Liberals*
    I thought about it,but felt like remaining neutral for this one time

Quote Originally Posted by Girighet View Post
    What? I don't think that. I said that me, as an immigrant, is in all likelihood more vaccinated than a kid (born) in sweden. So saying we bring diseases is nonsense.
    Thailand has a good vaccination history as far as asian countries go, but claiming you have it better that sweden, you need to bring some sauce, dude.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    Thailand has a good vaccination history as far as asian countries go, but claiming you have it better that sweden, you need to bring some sauce, dude.
    I think they were getting that in order to immigrate, especially from non-western countries, you typically need to have or provide proof of a certain level of vaccination where born nationals are not subject to the same requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    I think they were getting that in order to immigrate, especially from non-western countries, you typically need to have or provide proof of a certain level of vaccination where born nationals are not subject to the same requirements.
    For immigration purposes, you do not need to have a better vaccination history. You will be vaccinated to get to some nordic standard, though. Dunno how they deal with religious abstinations, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Tim View Post
    Alright explain how I am wrong about it.. I'm not making a case against vaccination so perhaps that is what is confusing you. I am simply pointing out that when people say russian troll it's usually to hide a touchy social issue in this case mass immigration.
    You're wrong because there's never been a lull in mass immigration. At least not in the United States. If increase in instances of disease were due to immigration, those diseases would never have been wiped out. However, people can be carriers of disease without ever showing symptoms. Then, when introduced to new hosts that aren't inoculated, the disease gets to spread anew.

That's why your argument is remarkably stupid. Maybe it isn't racist, but it's certainly xenophobic in that all of society's ills come from some nameless other from elsewhere. And again, it's still stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Knight View Post
    Often you have to be vaccinated in order to gain admittance if you can't prove a vaccination history. That is the law in the United States, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by tumppu View Post
    For immigration purposes, you do not need to have a better vaccination history. You will be vaccinated to get to some nordic standard, though. Dunno how they deal with religious abstinations, tbh.
    What do you mean 'better vaccination history'? Better than what? That's not what I said. I'm saying the enforcement requirements are more stringent on immigrants than natural citizens. The recommended vaccinations can be the same but to immigrate you generally have to prove you had them where that may not be the case for someone simply born and living there. Same standard, neither is meant to be 'better' in this example than the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Realitytrembles View Post
    I'll re-state my position.

Vaccines work, and they do not cause autism.

And they should never be mandatory.

Because f you if you think you can force people to undergo a medical procedure. Bodily autonomy > all.
    Herd immunity is a thing and needs to be a thing. Schools do not "force" vaccinations. You just can not go there if you are not vaccinated.

Without herd immunity the poor 6 year old getting a kidney transplant could catch a deadly disease because some dipshit didn't vaccinate their child.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    What logic!? My statement is based on facts and statistical figures along with a deep understand of how vaccines work, not the next idiotic conservative agenda you are clearly trying to push. Logic doesn't work the way you seem to think it works, hate to break it to you.

Also kindly at least have the courtesy of constructing sentences as if English is your first language .

- - - Updated - - -

Judging by your comment history you seem to be fond of throwing around that word even though it's obvious you have no idea what a straw-man argument is. Either you are trolling or are pretty bad at arguing pretty much anything.
    Claiming to be logical and doing so isn't one and the same...
    Last edited by Mighty Tim; 2019-02-21 at 02:23 PM.

the goal is to troll ,.. and only the people dumb enough to believe this will fall for it , its all part of natural selection

We can fight with it, in fact.But how will it finish?

Just remember about #wedid movement ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.