Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Maybe as janitor, but definitly not as dev.
    To be completely fair, there's a lot of crap that needs to be cleaned in there if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Who cares anymore. Blizz clearly caved from the whining the entitled players were doing about it being "Unfair to one faction" I honestly find it funny how Blizz can be bullied by a bunch of people who likely live in their moms basement.
    Wow you are that upset about not getting a free 400 huh.. feels bad man

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    Wow you are that upset about not getting a free 400 huh.. feels bad man
    Not really. Don't assume shit that isn't true. I never cared much about the warmode bonus's (Cause I am not a pvper) I just think it's sad that a bunch of virgins on the internet who live in their moms basement bullied a company like Blizzard. The community, atleast some of it has become a bunch of entitled assholes. Makes me sick to be apart of something so toxic.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    I wonder what makes one write things like this. "learned not to stir shit","tuck their tails between their legs", "put in their place".

It's a game. People, on whichever side, will take whatever advantage they can get. When it takes them too long and isn't worth anymore, they'll stop. It's got no other connotation whatsoever. Just imagine this - if suddenly there was a weekly quest for Horde that gave a 415 item - do you think Horde would just stand because "they learned not to stir shit"? Obviously not, they'd gather up and come in full raids and hunt the Alliance at flight points like the Alliance did for their 400 ilvl item. People move when it's worth the bother, and they don't when it's not.
    They wouldn't though. Horde wouldn't get credit for doing it while in a raid. Blizzard fixed that after we got to abuse it for free heroic gear for a while.

Not really. Don't assume shit that isn't true. I never cared much about the warmode bonus's (Cause I am not a pvper) I just think it's sad that a bunch of virgins on the internet who live in their moms basement bullied a company like Blizzard. The community, atleast some of it has become a bunch of entitled assholes. Makes me sick to be apart of something so toxic.
    Yeah... clearly not upset at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzako View Post
    Yeah... clearly not upset at all.
    Believe what you want. I really careless what you think.

Much more simple fact is that there is just not that many people playing bFA now and it is really showing . Odds are there are less players now then at the end of WOD
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

10+ Year Old Account
    I turned off Warmode on all my characters after I finished the 20 World PvP kills for the 400 ilvl item. There's no reason to ever turn it back on.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Believe what you want. I really careless what you think.
    Don't worry, the feeling is mutual.