Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It's not about being afraid of change, it's 100% about making absolutely terrible decisions and changes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Legion is like WoD? What are you smoking? MoP is like Cata?

lol

And I added more to that quote for clarification. You can't defend class design in BfA, I think not even you is this... delusional.
    Legion and Wod both had missions tables, with campaigns deprived from areas that you researched, customized and upgraded, with followers who had special benefits.
    they both had the same talent system
    they both had bonus quests that popped up on the map, and treasures all over the world that gave cool items and uses.
    they both had flying that was introduced part way through the expansion through pathfinder
    both had teir sets, both had "beat X boss Y times and you can skip up to X boss!"
    no expansion "suddenly changed the entire game"

and when did i defend BFA classes? can you show me in my post where i said "all bfa classes are perfect" but idk, demo is alot of fun, as is destro and affliction, as is frost dk, and bm hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    You couldn't say a bad thing about WoW if you tried.

Even the biggest fanboys on this forum know that Azerite is quite possibly the worst system they have ever implemented in this game.

Why do you have to be disingenuous?
    lololol azerite worse then garrisons? nah
    azerite would be super good if they removed the need to constantly re-earn traits, and the fact it does not change per spec.
    as without that it would lityerally fuckign be teir sets but you get to choose what you want.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    I don't understand people that can be so against changes. Does people really want the game to stand still forever and never evolve?
    So things changes, everything changes. I do enjoy every expansion because they are different, not every may had the best systems.
    But i like when the developers are going out of their comfort zone and try new things and new systems, and not just stay in the past.
    Im sick of retarded fanboyism
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

7+ Year Old Account
    The only content 8.1 had in it was re-hashed Legion Invasions and a raid.

8.1.5 just looks to add Allied Races that are 6 months late so they can string the playerbase along the 6 months wait until 8.2 arrives.

But yeah FelPlague you gobble that shit up buddy.
    8.1 had "re-hashed legion invasions" and a raid, it also had a new warfront, it also had new islands, it also had new war campaign, it had new heritage armor questlines for blood elf and dwarves, it also added the azerite gear vendor, and a new pet battle dungeon, new pvp brawl, and new profession items, also the unlockable new ngiht elf cosmetic, paragon caches, and allowed fist weapons to be mogged with other types.

lets compare that to 6.1
    twitter
    heirloom tab
    garrison updates
    blood elf models

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    8.1 had "re-hashed legion invasions" and a raid, it also had a new warfront, it also had new islands, it also had new war campaign, it had new heritage armor questlines for blood elf and dwarves, it also added the azerite gear vendor, and a new pet battle dungeon, new pvp brawl, and new profession items, also the unlockable new ngiht elf cosmetic, paragon caches, and allowed fist weapons to be mogged with other types.

lets compare that to 6.1
    twitter
    heirloom tab
    garrison updates
    blood elf models
    6.1 didnt have azerite garbage so wod>bfa

7+ Year Old Account
    Legion neutered class design. It fundamentally changed the game for the worse. Class Design is the single most important part of this game. Since it is the lense through which you experience all other content. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though because apparently you enjoy the garbage delivered in BfA.

Basically makes your opinion worthless.

Also can you at least try to organise your posts and spell things correctly. Try to calm down before you hit the "Post Reply" button. Try not smashing your face into your keyboard.
    "Class designed was neutered in X" class deisng is neutered EVERY expansion, cause every expansion there will be a class at the top, and a class at the bottom, and everyone want their class to play different then another person.
    there will never be a time when "every class is perfect"

also i love how you decide to deem my opinion worthless, instead of trying to refute my points...
    cause again, you have pulled class design out of your ass, while ignoring every single other point of the post cause you deem the rest "pointless"

but hey your the guy who thinks legion and BFA are crap and WoD was good so... what am i saying.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    6.1 didnt have azerite garbage so wod>bfa
    lololololol ooook buddy.
    does that mean WoD was better then legion too cause it had "artifact and legiondary garbage"
    was wod just the best expansion cause "It didnt have overpowered dks like wotlk did"

7+ Year Old Account
    See this is the problem with you.

You always use strawman arguments. No one said 6.1 was a good patch. It is widely considered the worst patch in the history of WoW.

To try and claim that 8.1 was a good patch though? LOOOOOOOOL. Get a fucking grip.

It added a Warfront that is worthless content. Islands that are some of the worst content ever added to the game. The war campaign is a laughable joke compared to class order campaign. An Azerite gear vendor that has insane grind and should have been in there at launch. New profession items when the professions are probably the worst they've ever been in the history of the game. PARAGON CACHES HAHAHAHAHA WHY WEREN'T THEY IN AT LAUNCH?

Half the shit you list is literally shit they "forgot" or is fixes for their shoddily designed launch systems.
    So whatever you dont like, just becomes "worthless content"
    alright then
    wotlk tbc and vanilla were the worst expansions ever and ruined wow, their raids were worthless content that were wastes of time and should never have been made, they're horrible expansions and the game is better for having invalidated them. their dungeons were pathetic ands their artwork was horrid. Runescape looked better and had more content then those shoddy pieces of shit
    why?
    cause i say so.

I remember why i had you on ignore now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Why would they hurt....this thread turns out as expected.

I would know. 11 years on MMO - C. 11 years of threads how the current x-pac is the worst ever, how feature xyz killed WoW and how the last x-pac was better and how hyped they are for the next. Oh..and how new MMO "insert name" is gonna rule supreme.

OP should have known to not make this thread.
    the most fun thing in the world is to go to the forums with the way back machine. and look all the way back to people hating EVERYTHING about EVERY expansion.

I don't understand people that can be so against changes. Does people really want the game to stand still forever and never evolve?
    So things changes, everything changes. I do enjoy every expansion because they are different, not every may had the best systems.
    But i like when the developers are going out of their comfort zone and try new things and new systems, and not just stay in the past.
    We're not against change, we're against being pigeon-holed into systems that no one wants to be a part of. We're tired of the Developers telling us how to play instead of letting the players decide how they spend their $15 a month. We're tired of artificial time gates like "artifact knowledge" or "titan residuum", we're tired of rewards not feeling rewarding because of Titanforging making the entire loot system unfun, we're tired of Blizzard promising class changes and fixes for months only to shove "hotfixes" that could have been done 2 months prior that still ended up being nerfs to the spec(aka Enhancement Shaman).
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    We're not against change, we're against being pigeon-holed into systems that no one wants to be a part of. We're tired of the Developers telling us how to play instead of letting the players decide how they spend their $15 a month. We're tired of artificial time gates like "artifact knowledge" or "titan residuum", we're tired of rewards not feeling rewarding because of Titanforging making the entire loot system unfun, we're tired of Blizzard promising class changes and fixes for months only to shove "hotfixes" that could have been done 2 months prior that still ended up being nerfs to the spec(aka Enhancement Shaman).
    Zyky you are a vanilla fan arnt you?

7+ Year Old Account
    "Class designed was neutered in X" class deisng is neutered EVERY expansion, cause every expansion there will be a class at the top, and a class at the bottom, and everyone want their class to play different then another person.
    there will never be a time when "every class is perfect"

also i love how you decide to deem my opinion worthless, instead of trying to refute my points...
    cause again, you have pulled class design out of your ass, while ignoring every single other point of the post cause you deem the rest "pointless"

but hey your the guy who thinks legion and BFA are crap and WoD was good so... what am i saying.
    - - - Updated - - -

lololololol ooook buddy.
    does that mean WoD was better then legion too cause it had "artifact and legiondary garbage"
    was wod just the best expansion cause "It didnt have overpowered dks like wotlk did"
    Wod was garbage but still better than Legion/Bfa
    Wod had acceptable class design, Legion butchered gameplay which is the most important part of this game

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    Wod was garbage but still better than Legion/Bfa
    Wod had acceptable class design, Legion butchered gameplay which is the most important part of this game
    Wod>Legion and BFA
    I will take, things only the most rose tinted people in existence say for 10 points please!
    oh your also the guy who was pleading for people to get fired and was happy they did.
    yeeeeeah i think i understand the community abit more. that the people who prefer wod over anything, are scum bags who want blizz to fail and are happy people are fired.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2019-02-20 at 11:11 PM.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    TBC is like vanilla, wotlk is like tbc, cata is like wotlk, mop is like cata, wod is like mop, legion is like wod, bfa is like legion.
    TBC was like Vanilla, alright, that one was mostly true yes, especially before 2.4. , 2.4 did have Sunwell which was very hard pre-nerf, but also was a huge catch-up patch with removed attunements, epics from 5 man, isle of quel'danas, and later huge raid nerfs before Wotlk.

MoP was like late Cata somewhat, also true. LFR and same raid lockout system until Flex was added.

But Wotlk was nothing like TBC with it's seperate easier 10 and 25 mans + Triggered Hardmodes up to Ulduar, and with TotC/ICC we got 4-raid lockouts a week with Normal/Heroic.

Cata in turn was again nothing like Wotlk with it's revamped talent systems, valor points, 1-raid lockout a week on shared 10/25.

WoD was nothing like MoP with it's currently still used 4-raid per week seperate-lockout system again.
    Last edited by Teri; 2019-02-20 at 11:15 PM.

Zyky you are a vanilla fan arnt you?
    Neither a fan nor a hater, I enjoyed Vanilla, but I also had issues with Vanilla. However the difference in Vanilla that I enjoyed compared to now is that you actually had to earn your gear.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wod>Legion and BFA
    I will take, things only the most rose tinted people in existence say for 10 points please!
    oh your also the guy who was pleading for people to get fired and was happy they did.
    yeeeeeah i think i understand the community abit more. that the people who prefer wod over anything, are scum bags who want blizz to fail and are happy people are fired.
    Lore is not fired so Im actually very sad

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    TBC was like Vanilla, alright, that one was mostly true yes, especially before 2.4. , 2.4 did have Sunwell, but also was a huge catch-up patch.

MoP was like late Cata somewhat, also true. LFR and same raid lockout system until Flex was added.

But Wotlk was nothing like TBC with it's seperate easier 10 and 25 mans + Triggered Hardmodes up to Ulduar, and with TotC/ICC we got 4-raid lockouts a week with Normal/Heroic.

Cata in turn was again nothing like Wotlk with it's revamped talent systems, valor points, 1-raid lockout a week on shared 10/25.

WoD was nothing like MoP with it's currently still used 4-raid per week seperate-lockout system again.
    so you listed 3 things in raids alone. they both only had normal and heroic dungeons, they both had the talent system as we saw back then befor cata changed it slighty, they both had the badge system to allow catch ups and to buy even some current gear, they both had a heavy focus on professions with some of them doing really well in raids, where raid only stuff dropped.

- - - Updated - - -

Neither a fan nor a hater, I enjoyed Vanilla, but I also had issues with Vanilla. However the difference in Vanilla that I enjoyed compared to now is that you actually had to earn your gear.
    So was it fine for vanilla that people were forced to change spec based on what was good? as some specs were never god in vanilla ever.
    yet these days most of the time atleast 1 spec in a class works super well.

So was it fine for vanilla that people were forced to change spec based on what was good? as some specs were never god in vanilla ever.
    yet these days most of the time atleast 1 spec in a class works super well.
    You're putting words into my mouth, I clearly stated that I had issues with Vanilla.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Salty Feline Overlord Beerbill Society's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They can and should change, for the best not the worst.

But apparently each step forward, they go a hundred backwards.

"... And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers, and you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." - Ezekiel 25:17

"My name is Legion: for we are many." - Mark 5:9
    My characters :3

7+ Year Old Account
    You're putting words into my mouth, I clearly stated that I had issues with Vanilla.
    thats why i asked "so was it fine"
    i did not say "so you think it is fine"
    stop putting words in MY mouth