Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am curious actually why Jussie Smollett didn't hire two rando White guys with MAGA hats to do it? Like he is a TV actor from a show that I guess is watched and must have some money. Why is this so badly executed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    CPD: A MAGA hate crime? At this time of day? At this time of year? In this part of the country? Localized entirely in the span of a minute?

Smollet: Yes.

CPD: .....can we have you come in?

Smollet: ....no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Me too, if he don't spend time then pay big time monetary wise for wasting police time.. And that is getting off lightly if it was anyone else they would probably be in jail by now..
    Big boy time would be in any normal person's future.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Because you aren't a genuine human being, and anyone who isn't a moron and saw you talk for more than a few posts could put that together

- - - Updated - - -

/our/ guys
    Obviously I'm a reptilian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am curious actually why Jussie Smollett didn't hire two rando White guys with MAGA hats to do it? Like he is a TV actor from a show that I guess is watched and must have some money. Why is this so badly executed?
    It's played out so ridiculously it's almost hard to believe it wasn't staged to be revealed as farce from the outset.
    Make your own groups!!!

He will also face wire fraud as well by the FBI for that fake letter he claimed he got. This guy is going to see jail.

Id say he got the entire idea from the stories he has acted, reads like the plot of some crap tv Series.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    CPD: A MAGA hate crime? At this time of day? At this time of year? In this part of the country? Localized entirely in the span of a minute?

Smollet: Yes.

CPD: .....can we have you come in?

Smollet: ....no.
    CPD: We found the guys who beat you up!

Smollet: Shheeeeeeiiit finna bout to throw some innocent white bois in jail.

*sees that it's his nigerian buddies*

CPD: Mr. Smollet? Can you please come in for an interview?

Smollet:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Big boy time would be in any normal person's future.
    I looked it up and it said minimum 1.5 years in jail for a felony, but I doubt he'll get that much

They don't call me Theo-"FULL FASH MEME QUEEN-darzna for nothing down at the Kremlin, in fact that is my official KGB designation.

Me and my crew "Alt-Right MAGA Nazi 1488 meme squad" get together all the time to beat up minorities and read manga while seeking to spread the gospel faith of our dear God Emperor Doctor Daddy Trump. Me and KKK S.S. Assassin @Celista, whose speech at the last assembly titled "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" which moved KKK Grand Wizard Knight Pewdiepie to tears and so deeply moved Albrect "Race War is the only Just War" Eurothane (You all know him as @Connal, whose singular dedication to the White Race brought Elon Musk onboard where they work on building Nazi Cyborgs and making Anime Real), @Dextroden, whom we call "Hitler on steroids" and is really the person behind Putin-sama's plan to elect Trump, and @Boomzy who Pewdiepie has taken in to train to be his replacement should he perish) among others

We actually have Jussie's boyfriend hostage and are forcing him and his friends to take the fall for the total real hate crime we committed in Chicago in our MAGA hats. We did it to own the libs and because Putin paid us a lot of V-Bucks.
    This needs to be preserved for posterity.

10+ Year Old Account
    They don't call me Theo-"FULL FASH MEME QUEEN-darzna for nothing down at the Kremlin, in fact that is my official KGB designation.

Me and my crew "Alt-Right MAGA Nazi 1488 meme squad" get together all the time to beat up minorities and read manga while seeking to spread the gospel faith of our dear God Emperor Doctor Daddy Trump. Me and KKK S.S. Assassin @Celista, whose speech at the last assembly titled "If he ain't Aryan we ain't Marry'n" which moved KKK Grand Wizard Knight Pewdiepie to tears and so deeply moved Albrect "Race War is the only Just War" Eurothane (You all know him as @Connal, whose singular dedication to the White Race brought Elon Musk onboard where they work on building Nazi Cyborgs and making Anime Real), @Dextroden, whom we call "Hitler on steroids" and is really the person behind Putin-sama's plan to elect Trump, and @Boomzy who Pewdiepie has taken in to train to be his replacement should he perish) among others

We actually have Jussie's boyfriend hostage and are forcing him and his friends to take the fall for the total real hate crime we committed in Chicago in our MAGA hats. We did it to own the libs and because Putin paid us a lot of V-Bucks.
    This meme was made by gang weed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I looked it up and it said minimum 1.5 years in jail for a felony, but I doubt he'll get that much
    I don't know if he has the clout to avoid time. Depends on the judge really.
    Make your own groups!!!

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    This meme was made by gang weed.
    Gamers rise up!

LMAO Bottom Text!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    I don't know if he has the clout to avoid time. Depends on the judge really.
    It would be silly if he didn't, but I'd at least like to blacklist him from hollywood. That may seem extreme, but what he did was pretty awful and it affected the whole country.

Quoting cuz i can't upvote this

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    They don't care, because those people weren't Trump. Obama started the war in Syria and supported the Saudi genocide of Yemenis, but Dems suddenly came out against those things en masse the moment Trump came into Office.

There's this meme that Anti-Trumpers would protest literally anything Trump does regardless of what it is, and would even go so far as to stop breathing if he came out in support of air. That meme was recently proven true when Dems started condemning Trumps call to decriminalize homosexuality worldwide, because it was "racist" or some shit... These people have no consistency, and clearly have no problem betraying every ideal they claim to hold in a heartbeat just because they're that petty.
    While Obama is a piece of shit for yemen Trump isn't any better. Democrats tried to pass a resolution for the war in yemen but the Trump administration tried to keep republicans in line because the saudi were helping them deal with Iran.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-yemen-1153867

Trump was also ok with giving the Saudis Nuclear power plants because giving a state that sponsors terrorism nuclear power plants is a great idea. The majority of the 9/11 attackers were fucking Saudis so there absolutely nothing that could go wrong witht his move. Nah nothing nadda zerp zeltch.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia/2917357002/

The reason people shits on Trump for the global effort thing is because he only targeted Iran and not the middle east as whole in his opening speech. He took a moment to unite all americans and used it to be partisan. He and Israel have been trying to shit on Iran and push for a war for a while now they're just incompentent. Like really bad at it.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1Q102V

The Trump administration threatened on Monday to veto an effort in the U.S. Congress to end U.S. military support for the Saudi Arabia-led coalition in the war in Yemen, continuing a stand-off with lawmakers over policy toward the kingdom.

Trump also also got permission from the supreme court to ban transgender Trumps despite all the evidence against what he said.

I hate obama for making the next president job harder because he was gigantic pussy but Trump isnt any better. China is still expanding in the south sea but neither Trump or Obama are doing shit about it. Trump just gave china a massive deal through ZTE as well.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-02-21 at 06:40 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

10+ Year Old Account
    People like you are exactly who Trump intends to fool with shit like that. People who don't look into anything, see a headline that owns the libs, and then spread it like wildfire.
    That's an extremely ironic thing to say, given what this tread is about... But then again, you Leftists never did have enough self-awareness to be able to comprehend irony.

Trump has been publicly supporting gays for over 20 years, and has been consistent with that up until this day. The only people being fooled, are people like you. People who continuously fall for the same fake news and clickbait headlines. Jussie, Covington, that Muslim girl who claimed to have her hijab ripped off, the "Military Trans-Ban", Russia, PissGate, a Muslim Purge if Trump got elected, the list goes on and on. All things that people like you bought into hook line and sinker, that later turned out to be complete bullshit or wildly taken out of context solely to push a narrative.

Your opinions mean absolutely nothing, because people like you have proven time and time again that you'll literally do anything to make your "Orange Man Bad" narrative right, even if it means faking hate crimes...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    Politics are gay.
    Make your own groups!!!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Man this Anime better have 2 seasons. Kind of funny to think some people likely have this as an actual thought process of how the "alt-right" is.

- - - Updated - - -

People like you are exactly who Trump intends to fool with shit like that. People who don't look into anything, see a headline that owns the libs, and then spread it like wildfire.
    People spreading headlines without looking into things? Isn't that exactly what this whole thread is about what the Left was doing before the actual Facts about Jussie the human excrement surfaced.

15+ Year Old Account
    Simple, white guys would have been crucified by the media by now. It would take a special kinda stupid to go along with a plan like this..

BREAKING: Police release footage of attack and interview
    Last edited by Trollhammer; 2019-02-21 at 06:41 AM.