Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Death is inevitable. What's your speculation of the Necromancer's specs?

Mine would be:
    Armor: Cloth
    Proficiencies : daggers, staves, one handed maces/swords, wands.

Blood
    Role : Healer
    Mastery: Harvester-
    cursed victims will drop blood orbs more frequently and with a higher potency.
    The blood necromancer uses blood curses, vampiric magics, and sacrificial rituals to siphon the life force of their enemies in order to heal their allies.

Bones
    Role : Ranged dps
    Mastery: Weaver-
    Each spell cast will increase your minions' damage and longevity
    Unholy Necromancer sends out waves of venomous spiders and insects, skeletal minions and haunting spirits as well as other unholy constructs.

Flesh
    Role: Tank
    Mastery: Sticher -
    increases the life points of the bone and flesh stitched armor that absorbed some of the damage they receive.
    This Necromancer prefers to salvage parts from their fallen enemies to create damage absorbing meat shield that has its own life points.
    Last edited by Jekyll; 2019-02-24 at 01:47 PM.

Weapons : daggers, staves, one handed maces, one handed swords, wands

Acolyte: Healer
    Mend the flesh with dark magic and absorb the negative status effects on your allies.

Gravekeeper: Damage Dealer
    Summon hordes of undead soldiers, to fight by your side.

Plaquebearer: Damage Dealer
    Become the host of powerful plaques and crippling diseases, spreading them onto your enemies, to see their flesh melt and bones dissolve slowly.

Its way too late for Necromancer now

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like death knight already uses way too much necromancy for another class to do basically the same.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I feel like death knight already uses way too much necromancy for another class to do basically the same.
    Not really. If you think by now that Blizz can't add a necromancer class that uses necromancy and still play different than the DK then you are trying really hard to shut your eyes and ears to that idea. Blizzard can do it. They have already done it since the Necromancers and the Death Knights were put in the game during early development. They got cut out eventually and in the DK's situation, put back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Its way too late for Necromancer now
    Yeah because the heavily hinted and totally predictable WoTLK 2.0 emergency button isn’t going to be pressed.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yeah because the heavily hinted and totally predictable WoTLK 2.0 emergency button isn’t going to be pressed.
    That will be a stretch that even stretch Armstrong would wince at!!

Races: Human, Dwarf, Gnome, Worgen. Orc, Troll, Blood Elf, Undead.
    Armor: Cloth, Mail
    Class starts at 15. Completes starting zone at 20.
    Special Starting zone involving WotLK lore and new WotLK 2.0 lore. You were raised by Kel’thuzad to serve the cult of the damned.
    Special skintones, animations and unique voices

Harvestor: Tank
    Armor: Mail, Intellect. (Harvestor doesn’t receive benefits from cloth nor can transmog cloth over mail and vice versa.)
    Required Weapons: Dual wield
    Collect parts from the fallen and raise horrific abominations to protect your allies
    (Your abomination or whatever is what you feed your energy and spells into.)
    (Think Blood Dk, Unholy and Demo Lock mixed together)

Animator: Ranged DPS
    Cloth
    Raise hoards of Undead to wreak havoc upon your foes.
    (Think Mage, BM and Unholy mixed together)

Boneweaver: Healer
    Weaves sinew and bone to shield their allies at expense of their own health.
    (Similar to MoP Disc & Vanilla Shadow Priest Healing. )
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2019-02-21 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RyudoTFO View Post
    Plaquebearer: Damage Dealer
    Become the host of powerful plaques and crippling diseases, spreading them onto your enemies, to see their flesh melt and bones dissolve slowly.
    I like the dental feel of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Not really. If you think by now that Blizz can't add a necromancer class that uses necromancy and still play different than the DK then you are trying really hard to shut your eyes and ears to that idea. Blizzard can do it. They have already done it since the Necromancers and the Death Knights were put in the game during early development. They got cut out eventually and in the DK's situation, put back in the game.
    People said Demon Hunters would never be in game because Warlocks and Rogue took their place. Look where we are now...

7+ Year Old Account
    I just don’t see it, I think we’ll be getting Tinker for next class all signs point to it. I sincerely doubt that Necro will ever be thing due to there being no story or big baddy behind another undead theme expansion, Bolvar is neutral in most situations unless he’s corrupted by an Old God but I don’t think that’d be grounds for an undead expansion let alone give Necros from it.

Either way, I’d rather them fix current class designs than add another class but Tinker seems inevitable at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Sounds interesting, but weren't people speculating we "need" a mail class now?
    Not that we "need" it, but it would only make sense, since only two classes wear mail and only two specs in the entire game use ranged weapons.

Mail armor, ranged weapons, edgy death theme... Sounds like Dark Ranger, yes? Unfortunately, it also sounds like another class is elf-only (with maybe humans and forsaken).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    People said Demon Hunters would never be in game because Warlocks and Rogue took their place. Look where we are now...
    Theres a big difference between "oh they got meta already" and literally having already a class focus on life energy necromancy and such.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Not that we "need" it, but it would only make sense, since only two classes wear mail and only two specs in the entire game use ranged weapons.

Mail armor, ranged weapons, edgy death theme... Sounds like Dark Ranger, yes? Unfortunately, it also sounds like another class is elf-only (with maybe humans and forsaken).
    Tinker 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Theres a big difference between "oh they got meta already" and literally having already a class focus on life energy necromancy and such.
    Right, but then again there's the paladin and the priest. Like I said, people who don't want to open their eyes to this idea will not do it no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    Mine would be:
    Proficiencies : daggers, staves, one handed maces/swords, wands,

Blood
    Role : Healer
    Mastery: Harvester-
    cursed victims will drop blood orbs more frequent and with a higher potency.
    The blood necromancer uses blood curses, vampiric magics, sacrifices to siphon lives in order to heal their allies.

Bones
    Role : Ranged dps
    Mastery: Weaver-
    Each spells cast will increase your minions damage and longevity
    Unholy Necromancer sends out waves of venomous spiders and insects, skeletal minions and haunting spirits add well as other unholy constructs.

Flesh
    Role: Tank
    Mastery: Sticher -
    increases the life points of the bone and flesh stitched armor that absorbed some of the damage they receive.
    This Necromancer prefers to salvage parts from their fallen enemies to create damage absorbing meat shield that has its own life points.
    between warlock and dk, necromancer is already covered.

blood - use lots of vampirism to tank
    frost - freeze your enemies to death
    unholy - diseases and minions

wait a second
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Dark Ranger and Tinker have a higher chance of becoming the next hero class rather than Necromancer.

Death knight. Never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mostvp71 View Post
    Tinker 100%
    if tinker becomes spec on live from now to eternity, you are getting my account to do what you please with it.
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson