Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    I wonder how many memes will be created from his mugshot.

[IMG]https://i.redd.it/jaaej2gptxh21.jpg[/]
    There is one in fun stuff - https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post50865248

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Don't disagree. She got ambushed interviewed over that tweet and meekly withdrew to a "wait for the facts" stance. Pelosi deleted her tweet.

They know they fucked up since they can't berate people for doing what they just did themselves.
    In my opinion... They fucked up much worse by playing dumb and deleting the tweet. Should've just apologized. At least then they might've gotten some respect instead of all hate. I don't think people like them are capable of saying sorry, though.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    In my opinion... They fucked up much worse by playing dumb and deleting the tweet. Should've just apologized. At least then they might've gotten some respect instead of all hate. I don't think people like them are capable of saying sorry, though.
    They are uncapable of feel sorry for all the children they condemn to death with their abortion policies, things like this case are small time to them. Those people are pedos, bloodthirsty murderers, spiritual vampires and parasites.

Yea, always a sign of shame when you silently delete a tweet. Should have said "We stand with every victim, like innocence is presumed, now that it has come to light that this was a farce we of course find it abhorrent that someone would do this, which will just hurt real victims when they speak out". Would have been a non-story then.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    How expensive is it? I lived in ohio, detriot, and other super cheap cities. I've only visited expensive places. His networth is estimated to be 500,000.
    Not sure of exactly where he lived. Lowest I could find for that area is around 2k for a single bedroom. Upwards of 10k for a suite. Not all suite prices are available for me to look at(I'd need to call them). Not as much as I thought, but still quite a bit.

An entry level actor on a series drama just doesn’t make as much as people think they do. You have to be the lead character or been in a pivotal role for YEARS before you see the big money. He just got greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Yea, always a sign of shame when you silently delete a tweet. Should have said "We stand with every victim, like innocence is presumed, now that it has come to light that this was a farce we of course find it abhorrent that someone would do this, which will just hurt real victims when they speak out". Would have been a non-story then.
    hmm at the same time this case is alreay a shit show so I think it would be too soon for that.

I mean it's PLAUSIBLE that the two nigerians knew him, were paid for something different and jumped him for lols in a fake hate crime without him knowing. (Not exactly realistic). We could have a fake FAKE hate crime conspiracy lol.

It makes sense for anyone to wait until this is all wrapped up completely before saying anything at this point. (Especially Trump lol)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    hmm at the same time this case is alreay a shit show so I think it would be too soon for that.

I mean it's PLAUSIBLE that the two nigerians knew him, were paid for something different and jumped him for lols in a fake hate crime without him knowing. (Not exactly realistic). We could have a fake FAKE hate crime conspiracy lol.

It makes sense for anyone to wait until this is all wrapped up completely before saying anything at this point. (Especially Trump lol)
    Trump needs to shut up on social media. Everytime he tweets he basically gives money to the shitty "journalist" establishment. If he dropped the platform, all those hacks would lose their jobs.

Hell, twitter might even die because of it, too.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    what an asshole, outsourcing American jobs......

Trump needs to shut up on social media. Everytime he tweets he basically gives money to the shitty "journalist" establishment. If he dropped the platform, all those hacks would lose their jobs.

Hell, twitter might even die because of it, too.
    Trump definitely does need a filter, he is incapable of holding his tongue. I remember back in the beginning of his presidency they tried to put in place a person to be his “filter” guess that didn’t work out.

Everyone does this being a nerd has been a bad thing for every race. Pale white people are are made fun of by everyone same thing with hicks.
    Yes, but a white person does not have to validate their "Whiteness" to other White people, which is what "House Negro", "Oreo" etc... do.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

HAHA couldn't have happened to a more deserving person. Waiting for his next interview bitching about how the police harassed/beat him while locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post

So, I know I'll be raked over the coals for this, but there just comes a point where something is true even before it is legally proven true.

Take Cosby... c'mon, after the... 3rd? 5th? 10th? 20th? 30th? 50th? 60th!? person, he's a fucking sleaze. It's fucking hilarious that people *STILL* think he's innocent and it's some sort of race issue.

While I find some of the things they said at the presser to be odd... like without the victim (suspect in this case) openly saying it's about money, how in the world can *ANYONE* say he did it because he didn't like his pay? That is a huge stretch, even for someone like me who almost always sides with law enforcement.
    Last edited by alturic; 2019-02-21 at 05:06 PM.

Watching the Chicago Police live-stream on the case. Respect to the Superintendent.

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Yes, but a white person does not have to validate their "Whiteness" to other White people, which is what "House Negro", "Oreo" etc... do.
    Hick, Country bumkin, race traitor, and they make fun of mix people with things like mut. You have also have n**** lover, wigger, n**** sympahtizer, mud shark, also cuck. Asian call each other tweakie every race has an insult like. White kids dislie other white kids that act black for example that's where the term wigger came from. There other terms like 8 mile for stuff like that because eminem made it cool.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2019-02-21 at 05:23 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Valehna View Post
    That's an extremely ironic thing to say, given what this tread is about... But then again, you Leftists never did have enough self-awareness to be able to comprehend irony.

Trump has been publicly supporting gays for over 20 years, and has been consistent with that up until this day. The only people being fooled, are people like you. People who continuously fall for the same fake news and clickbait headlines. Jussie, Covington, that Muslim girl who claimed to have her hijab ripped off, the "Military Trans-Ban", Russia, PissGate, a Muslim Purge if Trump got elected, the list goes on and on. All things that people like you bought into hook line and sinker, that later turned out to be complete bullshit or wildly taken out of context solely to push a narrative.

Your opinions mean absolutely nothing, because people like you have proven time and time again that you'll literally do anything to make your "Orange Man Bad" narrative right, even if it means faking hate crimes...
    Holy moly dude, you destroyed him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    welp i take back everything i said in defense of this guy before it all came out.

He wrote them a fucking check? what the actual fuck.
    Jesus man, I read your previous comment on this thread...... wow lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like I didn’t buy his story for a second I don’t buy anything else. We’ll find out everything eventually.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    Someone on a tim pool video posted a great comment that really resonated with me:
    I completely agree with that statement. I was in the Marine Corps and I've also lived in NYC for short periods of time, and can corroborate that in tough blue collar circles, Trump's vulgarity is pretty tame. Again, I don't support Trump because I hold myself to a higher standard, but he doesn't shock me because people talk like Trump (and much worse) in nearly every rated R movie I've ever watched as well as in real life.

So I end up getting stuck defending a guy I don't like because the faux shock and outrage is insane to me, especially considering Trump is the most transparent President we've probably ever had. I don't believe he has any brain-to-mouth or brain-to-fingers filter and what you see is what you get. I don't believe he's some political mastermind when the cameras are off. I suspect he's the same doof sitting alone in the Lincoln bedroom watching Fox & Friends as he is when he's on stage at a rally. And I can also understand the appeal of Trump when he says our country is great/the best and leads people in taking pride in themselves and their country, and he rallies around the points that he wants to keep people safe within our borders and wants them to do better financially. And regardless of whether you believe he can do any of that, that message resonates with a lot of people.

- - - Updated - - -

2.It hasn't trump growth is slightly less than Obamas in every departmen but gdp because of the recession. Without a recession Obama would be kind of destroying Trump.

3.Trumps drop off of unemployoment is on par with Obamas but with a slight drop all this show is that he hasn't fucked anything up at best.
    I know, I've heard all about it. Everything bad that happened during Obama's administration he inherited from Bush, but everything good was the result of what he did, but with Trump, everything bad that's happened was because of Trump, whereas everything good was because of Obama.

It almost like regardless of who's in power you will find a way to give credit for all good things to your tribe and blame the other tribe for all bad things. Both when your tribe is in power and when your tribe isn't. Just a few mental gymnastics, but you are able to make it work.

The left doesn't make you defend Trump you do iit to stur shit. You pretty much also defend the republican regardless of the thread.
    I haven't voted for Republicans in over a decade and have been vocal about it when asked. They lost my support when they controlled both Houses of Congress and the White House and not only went back on everything they said they would do, but continued to spend more money we don't have. I have no problems calling out Republicans when they screw up, just like I have no problem calling out Trump when he says really dumb stuff or engages in a tariff war like a true progressive.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Hick, Country bumkin, race traitor, and they make fun of mix people with things like mut. You have also have n**** lover, wigger, n**** sympahtizer, mud shark, also cuck. Asian call each other tweakie every race has an insult like. White kids dislie other white kids that act black for example that's where the term wigger came from. There other terms like 8 mile for stuff like that because eminem made it cool.
    But those terms Hick, Country bumkin, red neck and the like dont question the person "whiteness". Now you may have a point with "n***** lover", "wigger" etc but those on its face dont really challenge their "whiteness" either, more the persons they associate with. I suppose you may be right, however it seems like it is much different with blacks. If you dont act, dress, speak a certain way, you are not black enough. To me, what they expect you to act, dress, speak like is a sterotype that makes blacks appear undesirable. You are expected to lower your standards to be considered "black enough", you dont see that in any other race. The constant put downs when anyone black shows any type of success "working for The Man", "Sell Out" etc...
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

LMAO what a fucking idiot. The best 'you deserved it' from this year so far, may he rot in prison or wherever the fuck he ends up at.