Page 76 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Please educate the masses oh great and powerful master of economics.
    way too much thought over a joke about outsourcing thugs...

*but as a side note I had a friend go over sea to train a off shore support desk (philippines), the customer saw cheep$$ and took that option from the company he worked for (he was over there 4 months of training) and it was pulled back in less than a month because they found out their customers didn't like dealing with the language or accent barriers among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Guy fakes getting beat up by other party. Entire internet loses its fucking mind. Entire party considered crazy liars willing to do anything to push narrative.

Guy sends pipe bombs to Democratic leaders - Lone nut job

White Nationalist stockpiles weapons and makes plans to kill Liberal/Democratic/Policial leaders - lone nut job

hmmmm. Which one is actually dangerous.
    The ones with widespread public media support.

When the right condemns its bad apples but the left outright refuses to do so, you know which side poses the greatest threat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

15+ Year Old Account
    Lol, some college kid got attacked for protesting against fake hate crimes..

7+ Year Old Account
    wth, people are trying to benefit from hate hoaxes...

Why can't people just be happy with living in a 99% peaceful place.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Lol, some college kid got attacked for protesting against fake hate crimes..
    A) Who would be mad about a message against hoax hate crimes?
    B) Ouch, that punch was right on the mark >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Techno-Druid View Post
    Things just keep getting weirder and weirder...
    Nah, it isn't that surprising. Back in 2015, we had this black gay dude in a class that I was taking, fake his own hate letter. Him and his little clique were trying to get this girl that they didn't like kicked out of school.

Later that year there was this other white gay dude that I worked with that got caught making some bullshit up too, he ended up losing his job after saying some highly racist things to one of our co-workers.

I am not saying that all gay people lie as I know plenty that are honest and good people, but what an interesting coincidence. My guess is that besides the main motives, they are also looking for sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    He lied so what? That doesn't negate the fact that hate crime rates have spiked since Trump took office.
    Law Enforcement do not take false reports kindly. It is a waste of resources.

The hate crime rates spiking is nothing new, the rates go up, they go down. Regardless, is not an excuse for filing false reports.

I think that Jussie needs help and compassion. The inequality in the American justice system and the maltreatment of African Americans and other minorities were the catalyst in this whole situation. I hope he gets the support he needs and he doesn't 'deserve' to go to jail.

The time now is for level-headedness and healing.
    Uh, no anyone who files a false report (of any kind) should serve the maximum possible sentence. The catalyst was not inequality and maltreatment of African Americans, the Catalyst was someone who wanted to portray Trumpkins in a bad light( as if they need help). You think he would have done this if Trump wasnt President? No! So...I guess in a way Trump is at fault for ruining his life. hahahahaha
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Guy fakes getting beat up by other party. Entire internet loses its fucking mind. Entire party considered crazy liars willing to do anything to push narrative.

Guy sends pipe bombs to Democratic leaders - Lone nut job

White Nationalist stockpiles weapons and makes plans to kill Liberal/Democratic/Policial leaders - lone nut job

hmmmm. Which one is actually dangerous.
    Guy runs over people - OMG every MAGA hat wearing person is a nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    People get red necks from being the working class outside in the heat doing grunt work. That is where the term comes from. Not because they are pasty. It is commentary on class more than race.

- - - Updated - - -

I really really want to see the new tweets coming out from people who got hoodwinked.
    I said hick was compareable to ghetto and redneck was white people practicing colorism.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    I am black so I guess I cant really relate. I didnt see it as a question of their "whiteness", when I grew up, you can be considered a "wigger" and still be accepted by white people. It did not work like that for blacks. If they didnt see you as "black enough", you had no value to them and they didnt want to be associated with you. Maybe thats just in the area I grew up.
    what i don't get is a lot of black people will complain about the man holding them down, but then the moment a black man is actually successful outside of sports they basically put that guy down and what not. like what? do you want to be successful or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    This is hilarious one fake famous case because of the victim and you’re here making up complete bullshit. Typically when the opposite happens to a Trumpsters it’s uses someone committing murder or planning on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Now who’s playing the race victim card. And no black people who take agency of themselves aren’t the ones attacked. It’s the ones that take up being tokens to try to speak on behalf of others of the same race with no qualifications other than their race. Trying to denounce racism or say it doesn’t exist lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait until you see the Neo Nazi Coast Guard arrested for planning to kill Democrats
    throw the book at the coastie. and then some. i'm tired of the fucking scum bags in society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    You should have just said "what about?"
    I don’t need to because that’s obvious like you trying to be funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    what i don't get is a lot of black people will complain about the man holding them down, but then the moment a black man is actually successful outside of sports they basically put that guy down and what not. like what? do you want to be successful or not?

- - - Updated - - -

throw the book at the coastie. and then some. i'm tired of the fucking scum bags in society.
    Well as I said from first hearing this. His story was bullshit. Now he’ll answer for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    You have absolutely no self-awareness. Hilarious.
    Wrong I said he was a liar when this hit the news so nope.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Blobfish View Post
    Gays & Black people for a reduced sentence.
    Fixed, nobody owes anything to Trump or Maga supporters. Team makes Mos Eisley look like Bora Bora

He's a troubled young man like the Chicago police Chief said. Harm has been done but this could be an important teaching moment for white people and minorities in America. Race relations are bad in America and this story is proof enough from the historic maltreatment of black men and women by the Chicago PD to how the department is hugely under-resourced for the population it serves. There is a troubling and wounded history here that I am sure you are aware of and this story just brought all the emotions to the forefront.

I also wonder if there is a homophobic dimension to the coverage of this story both in the White Media and in black communities (which are ultimately homophobic). There has been a hesitation to believe Jussie from the very start even before anyone had the facts. I'm talking about the day after his attack when all the media outlets picked up the story. From the commentary I was hearing and reading there were questions at that point about what he was doing outside at 2AM and why was he alone. Gay people have a harder time of being taken seriously by the justice system and this was certainly evident from the start as well with all the leaks of personal and classified information about the investigation.

This is a complex situation which touches many veins and hearkens back to 1950s America where lynchings and execution of minorities was rife without any trials, investigations or juries. Albeit the situation has been reversed. I am truly horrified and deeply shaken by the story.
    it doesn't help when you got minorities making up fake hate crimes left right and center and presidents saying that a criminal is like the son he never had.
    racial tensions aren't nearly as bad as people make them out to be, and if it wasn't for the high profile idiots on both sides it wouldn't be becoming a bigger issue.

It is all part of the victim mentality.

Look at Jussie, look at all his tweets and appearances after the "attack" thanking people for their support and kind words and being rising above all the hate etc..etc.. he is relishing playing the part of the victim.
    Kara Swisher: What do you think about Cory Booker saying kick them in the shins?
    Hillary Clinton: Well, that was Eric Holder.
    Kara Swisher: Eric Holder, oh, Eric Holder, sorry.
    Hillary Clinton: Yeah, I know they all look alike.

Law Enforcement do not take false reports kindly. It is a waste of resources.

The hate crime rates spiking is nothing new, the rates go up, they go down. Regardless, is not an excuse for filing false reports.

Uh, no anyone who files a false report (of any kind) should serve the maximum possible sentence. The catalyst was not inequality and maltreatment of African Americans, the Catalyst was someone who wanted to portray Trumpkins in a bad light( as if they need help). You think he would have done this if Trump wasnt President? No! So...I guess in a way Trump is at fault for ruining his life. hahahahaha
    let alone the whole mail fraud thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Fixed, nobody owes anything to Trump or Maga supporters. Team makes Mos Eisley look like Bora Bora
    umm he literally tried to pin this on maga people...i'm not sure how you can say he doesn't owe them an apology.

if i faked a hate crime on gays, you think the left wouldn't call for him to publicly apologize to them?

- - - Updated - - -

It is all part of the victim mentality.

Look at Jussie, look at all his tweets and appearances after the "attack" thanking people for their support and kind words and being rising above all the hate etc..etc.. he is relishing playing the part of the victim.
    I don't understand the people who say the only people he should apologize to the blacks and the gays.

if a white man had framed up a black or gay person it would be all over the place that he should get the entire book and then some thrown at him, and he should apologize to everyone under the sun.

but when the reverse is true its "oh he should apologize to blacks and gays, pay a fine, and get help"

- - - Updated - - -

You think that is a black people issue because there are plenty of white people who say the same thing about their college educated friends/family members. I know them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Smollett's bond set at $100,000 and he must surrender his passport
    Wewlad, this guys is fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You think that is a black people issue because there are plenty of white people who say the same thing about their college educated friends/family members. I know them.
    plenty of people you know? how many? because i haven't met any white person who has ever insulted a friend or family member for trying to get educated and get a better job.
    not once. so you're going to have to go above and beyond your anecdotal evidence of what you yourself have experienced.
    meanwhile we see it all the time that when a black man becomes a cop, or lawyer, or judge that he's now working for "the man" and a "race traitor".

if i faked a hate crime on gays, you think the left wouldn't call for him to publicly apologize to them?
    For sure, but why should he be the bigger man to the little Maga man? When the Maga / Trump nation start apologizing for things like calling for bloodshed to defend conservatism, calling for white supremacy again, a revival of hate crimes in general.

Then maybe, maybe we'll start apologizing. Until then Maga people don't deserve shit.

Nah he definitely owes an apology to Trump and his supporters, he pretty much spread a lie essentially demonizing Trump supporters. Like his intent was to make it look like they are going around and just randomly beating people up. He's essentially creating hate where it did not exist.