Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Only, it literally isn't that. The Kul Tiran are modeled around "Strong man"-type bodies. Applied to females as well, obviously.

Surprised to see you so void of reasoning.
    Nah ive changed my habits.
    agreeing with stuff is so.... white knight shill.
    no more of that, now im gonna be logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    They are fat fucks who blizz self inserted for SJW needs to make their employees feel better about themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Still better then the furry failures from kung fu land
    What do you mean?

They totally look fine and definitely not out of place when in any other armor set besides Monks, yep.

TBH though, I only have 1 pandaren character and it's a Monk. I can't see them being anything else cause armor on them gets streeeeeeeeeeeeeetched pretty badly. ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Only, it literally isn't that. The Kul Tiran are modeled around "Strong man"-type bodies. Applied to females as well, obviously.

Surprised to see you so void of reasoning.
    Except the females are utterly lacking in muscle and just look soft and squishy.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So now people are even gonna complain about something good actually coming to the damn game? What's so damn problematic about them being fat and strong, it is kind of their pride. If you want a non-fat human what about rolling a human (aka a human on steroids)? O.o

You want Vrykul I guess? but nope, they aren't coming in this patch.

If people want to make the argument that the MEN are strongmen, you could make a case for it. Personally I don't like the look of them period, but you could make an argument for it. The women though? Just no. There's no valid argument that they look anything other than various words of terrible. Subjectively of course.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    No one has seen a strong man before I take it?

Gut is working as intended, no nerfs required.
    These do not look like Kul Tirans degree of a belly first of all. Secondly most of those guys in those competitions could do nearly nothing in a fight as long as you could just dodge them until they tire as most of them do very little cardio as evidenced by the fat levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    They look....American. That's a good thing. Their dance is prolly the best after the male goblin.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Except the females are utterly lacking in muscle and just look soft and squishy.
    Exactly, woman arnt allowed to be fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

That's not fat, that's muscle. He's got that Iroh build!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, adventuring is heavy aerobic exercise. An adventurer spends his entire day running, riding, swimming, dodging. I don't see how someone could manage to be a fat adventurer.
    And I don't see how someone could take hits to a wooden shield by a glorified dinner plate, but here we are.

You people fail to realize that just because you don't like how something looks, doesn't mean it's not supposed to look exactly that way.
    We all saw what went down when players were given too much of a say in how races look.

- "She must look FEROCIOUS but not Feminist and she must have TEETH but not bigger teeth than the MALES and she must have MUSCLE but still be sexy but not so that she appeases Furries and then her hair can't exist but we don't want a bald female coz lol uggo much and her breasts must be athletic and not bounce too much because do wolves even have breasts well giving her six nipples would DEFO appease furries and the even worse zoophiles and futhermore -- -- -- -- --".

Yeah, it's best if players are left out of the equation as much as possible in race design.

Quote Originally Posted by Fetus Rex View Post
    There are many more like him includint the famous 'mountain' actor. Also strongman guts are usually much smaller than that of KT.
    I mean, there are pictures of him with tighter abs, but there are also pictures where he's got the gut like the other guys:

Of course their guts are going to be exaggerated in WoW. Everything else is in the game's art style. Hell, even the typical human male in WoW is in better shape than those guys who train for months to play superheroes in movies.

It's probably because they were not originally supposed to be an Allied Race.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    He looks like Eddie Hall. That's not an uncommon strongman body-type.
    It is still much thicker in the mid section than most power lifters are. Doesn't really fit this group of people that are supposed to be battle harden too. They would be putting in a lot more cardio than somebody that would have a keg instead of a 6 pack.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

it feels really weird now that Draenei can't be Rogues now that these big mofos can.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

They had a chance to use the thin human model as part of their customization options... I'm afraid up until this point, it's just not happening...

So well, another race that will be just as popular as Pandaren.

7+ Year Old Account
    Are they based on the "strong man" body type?
    Yes

is their gut extremely exaggerated? Also yes
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

My suggestion for the OP is to simply not play one. Just be a regular human or come Horde side as we have many giant people to play as. No biggie.
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Here's an example of them in some super bulky plate.

Looks pretty fine overall but their bellies with wrestling belts on them, especially from a side angle is very noticeable.

Edit: I like them a lot, just mostly am sad they can't be paladins.
    holy crap those look sick
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Here's an example of them in some super bulky plate.

Looks pretty fine overall but their bellies with wrestling belts on them, especially from a side angle is very noticeable.

Edit: I like them a lot, just mostly am sad they can't be paladins.
    I was never a fan of the race (mostly because they announced no pally option) but those look fkin' badass.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

wtb better character customization to make races fatter/skinnier. ;D

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azurenys View Post
    I was never a fan of the race (mostly because they announced no pally option) but those look fkin' badass.
    They remind me of "the mountain" from GoT!
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.