Page 81 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Uppercase g. So, yeah. Not very imaginative for a hate letter.
    Had it said "Dr. Murdoch sends his regards" and had a wojack face I'd have said, "Okay, MAYBE that's legit."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Impersonal View Post
    Apologies for the dissertation then - I did a search for the check mention though and came up with WaPo and USA Today among other tabloid stuff. The real big guys have reigned in their coverage it seems. The mention of the check is pulled from CPD's press conference this morning.

"At a media briefing Thursday morning, Chicago police said Smollett concocted the story of a brutal hate crime because he was “dissatisfied with his salary” on the Fox drama. Chicago Police Superintendent Eddie Johnson said the department has a $3,500 check Smollett paid the men to help him stage the fake attack after a crude, threatening letter he sent to the “Empire” set in Chicago failed to get attention."

There has been push back on the motive that CPD mentions here - but they're probably taking the check and the brothers' testimony to the bank. Given that the dude's social media profiles have some delusions of grandeur in them, and based on his Robin Robert's tear-jerker interview of hoping to inspire other young gay men that they can fight back(this is simply the main thing that sticks out in my head, having watched it) - i'd say he's just out of his mind in some form or fashion. It's easiest to just dismiss the dude as crazy, rather than really dig for some exact political motivation or some mention of not being paid enough. Please forgive my laziness - im just bored and perusing MMO-Champ, and am not a reporter nor do I aspire to be one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/arts-...=.434187a19812

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ay/2936589002/
    Thanks, I did see the vid earlier but hadn't noticed anything about the check. I thought it said he had paid them cash.

If the left don't want Trump re-elected in 2020 this is definitely not the way to do that.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Had it said "Dr. Murdoch sends his regards" and had a wojack face I'd have said, "Okay, MAYBE that's legit."
    Honestly, I'd be on guard if someone sent me a random dickbutt in the mail.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Trump supporters are still assholes.

Wew lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Najnaj View Post
    I was asking for specific details. That clip is quite old.
    You said you'd seen no mention of a check from any source...

Are you trying to get a picture of the check or something? Probably have to wait till the trial.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Wait so the crushed aspirin letter that they got was Jussie too?

Oh man he's pretty much fucked now.
    Apparently there is a clause where hoaxing terrorism in the mail is nearly as bad because it's a common thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jussie gonna end up in Federal "Pound Me In The Ass" Prison.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Now you just being disingenuous. Trump inherited a good economy and continued Obama trends that all I said but go head and apply emotion. Nah ill shit on a democrat president for the same thing but I give no fucks. Obama just did a good job economics wise but he also supported Yemen. Trump did the samething but doesn't absolve Obama. Obama also let China expand in the south sea.
    What are you talking about, I said I already get it. All the bad things were caused by the Republicans and all the good things were caused by the Democrats. Makes it super easy and you don't even have to think about individual policies or people.

So when Trump says something like, "we need to end the persecution of the LGBT community globally", you know he's only saying that because he's a racist. Now what's the next thing we can be outraged about without having to put any thought into figuring out what's happened that we are outraged over?

I heard a toddler in a MAGA hat was crawling down the streets of L.A. yelling, "TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!" while physically assaulting several oppressed Left Wing intersectional groups. Obviously there is no evidence of this, however the claim itself is so severe I believe we must take it seriously. I'll see if I can post his name so we can dox him and make sure we ruin his life. When a claim is this serious, you don't need evidence to convict, and questioning it makes you the bad guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Well, Trump supporters are still assholes.
    So are the "Orange-Man-Bad" NPCs, so at least they have that in common with the Trump supporters. Always trying to find common ground.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    You said you'd seen no mention of a check from any source... Are you trying to get a picture of the check or something? Probably have to wait till the trial.
    I may have found something...

https://mobile.twitter.com/Halalcoho...07776035942400

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Jussie doesn’t really make that much though if you think about what most assume the Hollywood standard is. He has a net worth of 500k.
    He makes roughly 20k per episode x18 episodes. That is not not “big Hollywood money”. He is either overspending or somthing.
    Yeah, sounds like he's fucking struggling hard on the streets. Maybe a few homeless war vets should pull a Smollett for the cash

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jfc he actually wrote a check to them.
    Kinda honestly what the brothers motivation was here thou, did they know they were committing a fake hate crime or did they thought it was just a publicity stunt

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    He could have made a better attempt here...

This is the kind of shitty 3-year old's art work you find on Judith from Payrolls' cubicle in an office.

Who was he trying to fool?

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    This is the kind of shitty 3-year old's art work you find on Judith from Payrolls' cubicle in an office.

Who was he trying to fool?
    He apparently fooled #arandomuser and quite a few other posters around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Jfc he actually wrote a check to them.
    Kinda honestly what the brothers motivation was here thou
    $3500, for both.
    They got lowballed, should have asked for at least 5k each.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Wait so the crushed aspirin letter that they got was Jussie too?

Oh man he's pretty much fucked now.
    Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
    If they can link this back to him, hes is super fucked.
    USPS doesn't fuck around with these things.
    Last edited by dvaz; 2019-02-22 at 05:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    He apparently fooled #arandomuser and quite a few other posters around here.
    For laughs I went back over some of the early posts of people believing this crap. Oh man, good times.

Trump's MAGA force beats up Jussie.

Trump has the entire country in his pocket.

The good ol' boys at the police department arrest Jussie so that he doesn't cause any trouble for MAGAheads.

God, MMO-Champion is so gullible. Corruption is more widespread than you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    What are you talking about, I said I already get it. All the bad things were caused by the Republicans and all the good things were caused by the Democrats. Makes it super easy and you don't even have to think about individual policies or people.

So when Trump says something like, "we need to end the persecution of the LGBT community globally", you know he's only saying that because he's a racist. Now what's the next thing we can be outraged about without having to put any thought into figuring out what's happened that we are outraged over?

I heard a toddler in a MAGA hat was crawling down the streets of L.A. yelling, "TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP!" while physically assaulting several oppressed Left Wing intersectional groups. Obviously there is no evidence of this, however the claim itself is so severe I believe we must take it seriously. I'll see if I can post his name so we can dox him and make sure we ruin his life. When a claim is this serious, you don't need evidence to convict, and questioning it makes you the bad guy.

- - - Updated - - -

So are the "Orange-Man-Bad" NPCs, so at least they have that in common with the Trump supporters. Always trying to find common ground.
    I just said two bad things that were caused by Obama Yemen was a genocide but Trump want to continute it and give the saudis nuclear technology both are pieces of shit for it. Nah because he targeted Iran only while not being able to say Saudi fucking Arabia because nobody in washington can for someone reason even though we're the super power. He just doing it for pr and the campaign we'll stop after a couple weeks like always.

https://www.out.com/news/2019/2/21/t...ay-laws-abroad
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

The good ol' boys at the police department arrest Jussie so that he doesn't cause any trouble for MAGAheads.

Oh look its another person out and about, blaming the big bad orange man

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post

TDS is in general a meme, but in some rare cases, people really do have it.