Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    This is the kind of shitty 3-year old's art work you find on Judith from Payrolls' cubicle in an office.

Who was he trying to fool?
    Why are all these pics such bad quality? Its 2019 and every camera is like 4949484 megapixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Trump's MAGA force beats up Jussie.

Trump has the entire country in his pocket.

The good ol' boys at the police department arrest Jussie so that he doesn't cause any trouble for MAGAheads.

God, MMO-Champion is so gullible. Corruption is more widespread than you think.
    careful, you might pull a hamstring stretching like that
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

unhappy with his salary but has $3500 to spend on staging an elaborate attack? what a greedy fucking moron

Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    unhappy with his salary but has $3500 to spend on staging an elaborate attack? what a greedy fucking moron
    It was an investment

Quote Originally Posted by ravenswood View Post
    He gets 6 figures an episode, 7k isn't shit.

Yeah, sounds like he's fucking struggling hard on the streets. Maybe a few homeless war vets should pull a Smollett for the cash

Definatly that’s a great salary for the average citizen out there. However there is a huge difference between somone who has a job on a sitcom and an A-list actor who pulls in 100 million for a movie. I image Jussie isn’t the only low shelf actor who wishes more than anything they weren’t a big name actor. He got greedy

15+ Year Old Account
    Come on people.

This has nothing to do with his salary.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Thousands of people in a room being told to assault people and that the guy running for president will pay their bills sounds like a gang to me.
    You are omitting that when Trump calls out people at his rallies, most of these people were generally being very flagrant, giving the middle finger, swearing at people, etc. The left has often said they are ok with "attacking nazis", I personally don't think Trump should call out assholes but can understand why he does.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    You are omitting that when Trump calls out people at his rallies, most of these people were generally being very flagrant, giving the middle finger, swearing at people, etc. The left has often said they are ok with "attacking nazis", I personally don't think Trump should call out assholes but can understand why he does.
    So when the press is there saying nothing and just covering the rally and he turns to call them enemy of the people which leads to them being assaulted having bombs mailed to them and a terrorist who got foiled just this week planning to shoot people at msnbc and cnn that’s what?

These fucks are still trying to spin this.

They won't stop once they set the narrative they will die on their swords for it.

For laughs I went back over some of the early posts of people believing this crap. Oh man, good times.
    Which part is it that you find funny? Where we consistently and correctly point out that all the "evidence" mentioned is fake or when we said that more details are needed before you shit all over a human being? Was it the correct assumption of "we don't know"?

We had our first piece of good evidence yesterday, if you were dead sure before that you had other reasons for being so than facts.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Trump's MAGA force beats up Jussie.

Trump has the entire country in his pocket.

The good ol' boys at the police department arrest Jussie so that he doesn't cause any trouble for MAGAheads.

God, MMO-Champion is so gullible. Corruption is more widespread than you think.
    This is actually true, my elite cell of dedicated MAGA Warriors are currently holding Jussies lover hostage and forcing him and his friends to confess and frame themselves for the crime in order to own the libs and achieve that epic victory royale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

So let me get this right:
    1. Dude gets attacked
    2. Dude says it was racists & homophobes
    3. Police and FBI investigate
    4. Attackers turn out to be black bases on CCTV
    5. Attackers are caught and confess it was all a setup as per victims instructions
    6. Police and FBI confirm confession
    7. Victim gets arrested as he is a Perp instead.
    8. Police & FBI wasted countless hours due to this douchebag and real crimes have fallen to the wayside as Perp was high profile so got priority.
    9. Perp gets arraigned
    10. Perp caused massive harm towards black & gay communities
    11. Idiots in the press and others try to spin this in Perps favour
    12. MMO-C looses it shits on both sides of the issue.

Future steps
    13. Perp walks on all charges as he is a poor misunderstood tv actor and he didn't mean to do it (cry me a river).
    14. Perp gets convicted and sentenced to 1-3 years, up to $100,000
    15. USPS charges Perp and he could get sentenced to a max of 5 years in Fed.Pen + $25,000 fine
    16. Case closed move on folks.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Holy hell man, did you actually watch the clip??

He tried to stir up outrage and could have cased unrest / violence.

But the trump supporters are the bad guys ..... apparently, because oh no , sometime they say a mean word or two, oh the horror.
    Power corrupts, unlimited power... is even more fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Risale View Post
    So let me get this right:
    1. Dude gets attacked
    2. Dude says it was racists & homophobes
    3. Police and FBI investigate
    4. Attackers turn out to be black bases on CCTV
    5. Attackers are caught and confess it was all a setup as per victims instructions
    6. Police and FBI confirm confession
    7. Victim gets arrested as he is a Perp instead.
    8. Police & FBI wasted countless hours due to this douchebag and real crimes have fallen to the wayside as Perp was high profile so got priority.
    9. Perp gets arraigned
    10. Perp caused massive harm towards black & gay communities
    11. Idiots in the press and others try to spin this in Perps favour
    12. MMO-C looses it shits on both sides of the issue.

Future steps
    13. Perp walks on all charges as he is a poor misunderstood tv actor and he didn't mean to do it (cry me a river).
    14. Perp gets convicted and sentenced to 1-3 years, up to $100,000
    15. USPS charges Perp and he could get sentenced to a max of 5 years in Fed.Pen + $25,000 fine
    16. Case closed move on folks.
    Could you expand on 12? I don't see both sides losing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by andrewjoy View Post
    He tried to stir up outrage and could have cased unrest / violence.

But the trump supporters are the bad guys ..... apparently, because oh no , sometime they say a mean word or two, oh the horror.

The president has stirred up violence that has tangibly lead to deaths...

How can anyone even be on his side in this matter? Where has decency in our society gone?

He is so delusional; he seriously thought that this would have a positive outcome?

This is scary, shit like this shouldn't happen, ever. He has just divided the groups that were already divided more.

What a absolute fucking asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Reachie View Post
    How can anyone even be on his side in this matter? Where has decency in our society gone?

He is so delusional; he seriously thought that this would have a positive outcome?

This is scary, shit like this shouldn't happen, ever. He has just divided the groups that were already divided more.

What a absolute fucking asshole.
    its simple. Folks on the left really think folks on the right want to do the things Smollet faked. That's why we get all the "while it's sad and disappointing that Smollett faked this, lets not let it distract us from the very real fact that it could have happened" bullshit that's now being said.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    its simple. Folks on the left really think folks on the right want to do the things Smollet faked. That's why we get all the "while it's sad and disappointing that Smollett faked this, lets not let it distract us from the very real fact that it could have happened" bullshit that's now being said.
    Maybe I am to hard-headed, but that doesn't make sense either. ANYTHING can happen.

A meteor could slam into the earth; that COULD happen; but it's not worth reporting because the chances of it happening are basically none. Now I'm not saying that his "situation" doesn't happen; but why the fuck fake it and make an already divided country more divided? ok at this shit heads twitter, his tag-line is "I am simply here to help save the world. Nothing is more important than love. -JS " How the hell are you saving the world you piece of garbage.

What a load of fucking shit. This makes me so angry; just dividing us morey; our CHILDREN are going to have to deal with this garbage that people like this are creating for our society TODAY; makes me absolutely terrified for them; what our world is going to be like in 15 years when they have to be adults.

Such ignorance and straight selfishness on this guys part; appalling.