Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Why the need to ask if you should lvl this or that class? Alt any class that you want to play, not based off the opinions of others. ;D
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Demonoligy and always will be, I hold my ground fairly in DPS meters, sometimes topping it when everything is comming together (heroic raiding only so far) I realy enjoy summon demons and I personaly dont like affliction or destro.

I find demonoligy lot of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    Why the need to ask if you should lvl this or that class? Alt any class that you want to play, not based off the opinions of others. ;D
    I think it's fair to ask because what you expect is not necessarily turns out the way you imagined it.

I did not ask back in Vanilla and ended up being a healbot whole Vanilla, something I despise to this day. Thankfully my next choice in the end of Vanilla was a lot more successful - Warlock.

Thankfully nowadays things are a lot better, at the very least if you see description of Paladin and imagine yourself a knight in front lines, you can actually legitimately do this in raids and such, as opposed to wasting 3 months of your time just to find out the truth, but it still never hurts to double check.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2018-11-29 at 07:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I did not ask back in Vanilla and ended up being a healbot whole Vanilla, something I despise to this day. Thankfully my next choice in the end of Vanilla was a lot more successful - Warlock.
    In vanilla my friend who convinced me to play also swore I shouldn't roll a lock cause I'd hate it. So I spent all of vanilla and BC as a mage wishing I was a lock. Was the saddest of times, should have never listened.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I think it's fair to ask because what you expect is not necessarily turns out the way you imagined it.

Thankfully nowadays things are a lot better, at the very least if you see description of Paladin and imagine yourself a knight in front lines, you can actually legitimately do this in raids and such, as opposed to wasting 3 months of your time just to find out the truth, but it still never hurts to double check.
    True, it is a fair question.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

i enjoy my warlock even after all the changes that come with it i still play my class and fall in love all over again time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by Not Againnn View Post
    Currently main a Havoc DH in a 8/8 mythic guild, but its coming time to gear a ranged alt for future raids. How viable are Warlocks for M+ content and Raids?
    Warlock is always a safe bet for raid due to utility, much preferable than any other ranged dps.
    For M+ depends on how strong the dps is in each patch but usually at least 1 of the 3 spec ends up pumping out good numbers so you can find spots quite easily. Not as good as a Shaman or a Mage, but better than a Hunter

Go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    why roll an inferior mage when you can just roll a mage?
    Because Warlock is the superior mage to your inferior beta wizard class?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Youre 8/8 mythic and don't have access to or know the resources in order to form your own opinion of their viability?
    Around 1.5k guilds have killed G'huun so far, he has become a joke, along with the rest of Uldir.

5+ Year Old Account
    i love warlock, its great fun, i enjoy having lots of demons etc, its great.

10+ Year Old Account
    I play demo in m+ and I wreck shit up. Stop spreading nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Warlocks are pretty horrible in M+, in raiding they are ok, but right now, as really always we are on a constant "this gets nerfed this gets buffed" and for the like third expansion in a row affliction is by far the best spec in almost all play styles... cause so much god danm movement and ease of play

Also destro is as good if not better in certain fights.

Grong is a good example of this. Bloody made for destro locks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also destro is as good if not better in certain fights.

Grong is a good example of this. Bloody made for destro locks.
    nice job talking about a post more then fucking 2 months old?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

OH GOD, Please NO, NO, NO, NO...
    Never, EVER should you alt a lock.

Locks were made to be the most awesome MAIN you could ever have... So, NO! do not alt a lock... Ditch your pitty DH to alt level and join the dark side of the fun with your new forever main!

I personally mained a warlock since vanilla, except for Legion (just wanted a change of pace).

Warlocks should absolutely be one of your alts at max cap. They are one of the best solo classes in the game, killing strong stuff with a voidwalker tanking is so easy.

Zandalari cannot be warlocks, and therefore, warlocks should not be played. (Kidding)
    Zandalari are now the right height! https://i.imgur.com/4Tgu3K0.jpg Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen! https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...9447661?page=1

I went from DK to warlock. Warlock is my main now. It feels very versitile, with three different feeling specs all of which I enjoy. I also think the animations are really great which personally helps me get into a class better. Unholy DK is in desperate need of an animation and pet upgrade. The mobility isn't great either, but feels better than DK at least because of burning rush and demon gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I went from DK to warlock. Warlock is my main now. It feels very versitile, with three different feeling specs all of which I enjoy. I also think the animations are really great which personally helps me get into a class better. Unholy DK is in desperate need of an animation and pet upgrade. The mobility isn't great either, but feels better than DK at least because of burning rush and demon gate.
    I went from Warlock to DK (coz a lock was the closest to a 'necromancer' in Vanilla). Getting pug raid groups is infinitely easier on my lock than DK and getting pug mythic+ runs is infinitely easier as Blood than getting a dps spot as a lock

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    why roll an inferior mage when you can just roll a mage?
    why roll an inferior mage when you can just roll a warlock?

How has this thread been necro'd like 4 times?

Should I alt a Warlock?

Beccouse it is warlock forum. We like dig out stuff...
    Last edited by mexthar; 2019-02-22 at 08:56 PM.

No. You should MAIN a warlock. I changed my main from a rogue and then paladin to a warlock and never looked back. For my style of play, it's by far the strongest class. I quest a lot and solo a lot of stuff and I hardly ever die on him. It's also my favorite class by far, you get to be a caster with a tank at your call who you can freaking heal, and then you can heal yourself by doing damage to mobs. Doesn't get sweeter than locks.

Then you go into a dungeon or raid? You're a fun pure DPS with a mere pet swap. It's the most versatile, fun class for me.