Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How long does it take you to fall asleep?

Sleep is very important for good health. How long does it take you to fall asleep, or how long do you give yourself to fall asleep before you give up?

well i'm down to 3-4 hrs on avg per night.... and i don't go to bed till i'm dead tired to ensure i don't lay awake.. still i'd say 30 mins or so. I turn on netflix and set a time of 90mins on the TV. Personally i hate sleep and wish science could do away with the need for it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

I may have 99 problems, but falling asleep isn't one. I usually fall asleep within 10 minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Give up? What happens if you give up falling asleep?
    Are you awake forever?

Jk!

I usually plan 1 hour of shutting down my brain before sleeping for about 7-8 hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no consistency to it, I've always had trouble sleeping. Sometimes I'm up until I am too exhausted to stay awake any more, other times I'm out in a few minutes.
    /s

15+ Year Old Account
    A couple of hours the minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I sleep like a log it takes less than 5 minutes for me to fall asleep.

Roughly 30 mins, but I take medicine which makes me sleepy before going to bed.

A couple beers paired with a shot of bourbon and I am out like a light.
    “We are living in an era when sanity is controversial and insanity is just another viewpoint—and degeneracy only another lifestyle." Thomas Sowell.

An hour at least.

I go to bed at 9:26, and if I'm not asleep by 9:36-9:40, I give up and take a sleep formula pill.

Should I give myself more time?

Roughly half an hour but I simply can't fall asleep without being tired I just lay there with my eyes closed when I try.

Usually a few hours.

2-5minutes when I am trying to sleep

I would say that my sleep patterns are one of the worst things in my life, but thinking about now... they are very consistent, I just have a great deal of difficulty adjusting them if need be. I've just changed my hours at work (slightly) but I am still trying to re-adjust my sleep to get the benefit of the new hours because it's taking me 2-3 hours to fall asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    About an hour honestly. 30 mins to close my eyes and get rested but I’m not really asleep yet. Takes about an hour to get into deep restful sleep.

Used to power nap in my younger years and waking up without an alarm clock which meant never fully being in relaxed sleep.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2019-02-22 at 01:33 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    I go to bed at 9:26, and if I'm not asleep by 9:36-9:40, I give up and take a sleep formula pill.

Should I give myself more time?
    Why 9.26?

Anyhow you should take sleeping pills 30minutes prior to going to bed. Depends obviously on the pill, but all pills I have used were like that.

Been pill free for like 5 years!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Depends really...
    Usually minutes, if I'm tired. If I'm restless and messing on my phone too much... I sometimes won't fall asleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    well i'm down to 3-4 hrs on avg per night.... and i don't go to bed till i'm dead tired to ensure i don't lay awake.. still i'd say 30 mins or so. I turn on netflix and set a time of 90mins on the TV. Personally i hate sleep and wish science could do away with the need for it.
    I wish I had your problem. I sleep 10 hours a night and I need a 2 hour nap after work. I would fall asleep at work too if I didnt have a prescription for Nuvigil to keep me awake during the day. At night I fall asleep in 2 minutes. And I could fall asleep at almost any point of the day within minutes if I closed my eyes and didnt take my med. Having narcolepsy sucks

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had trouble falling asleep for a while but I've been listening to ASMR lately and it works well for me.
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru