Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    Troll paladins make no sense, they have never appeared ingame before as NPCs so shouldn't be playable.
    Zandalari Prelates have been in the game since at least MoP.

7+ Year Old Account
    Troll paladins make no sense, they have never appeared ingame before as NPCs so shouldn't be playable.
    Zandalari Prelates have been in game since MoP

Also, Freethinkers in Vanilla were the equivalent of Paladins during the Hakkar questlines

https://www.wowhead.com/npc=69927/za...late#abilities
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    just because they dont answer "HEY BLIZZARD FUCK YOU, WHEN IS ION GUNNA BE FIRED" does not make them bad... every Q&A has had many good questions. maybe not all of them but atleast 3-4

Firing the lawver is a good start, you have to address this to Activation, Blizzard isn't able to make their own major decisions, everything is dictated from Activision. On Oct.2nd 2018 Activision stock was 83,39$ today 22 Feb. it is 41,90$ and they still wondering why it goes down.

Another good start would be see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SEjsCBuNsI

How is a prelate a paladin?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muajin76 View Post
    So...when do you think the vulpera will be released as race?
    My guesses:

- 8.1.5 in 2-3 weeks, raid shortly after this
    - 8.2 late May/early June
    - Azshara raid/season 3 late June
    - Classic early August
    - 8.2.5 with Vulpera/Mechagnome - September

- 8.3 - November
    - 4 season - January
    - Alpha and 8.3.5 - March
    - 9.0 - September.

prelates are clergy and wear cloth, they aren't paladins i think. Maybe a blessed prelate? but that shouldn't count on the basis for being able to make a troll paladin. I really wish blizz would give insights on how certain races are able to be certain classes. *Wtb moar lore from blizz*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    My guesses:

- 8.1.5 in 2-3 weeks, raid shortly after this
    - 8.2 late May/early June
    - Azshara raid/season 3 late June
    - Classic early August
    - 8.2.5 with Vulpera/Mechagnome - September

- 8.3 - November
    - 4 season - January
    - Alpha and 8.3.5 - March
    - 9.0 - September.
    Thanks. MMOC has listed vulpera as an allied race since the release of bfa...so i wonder if they know something that players don't.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Zandalari prelates are a frontline warrior that uses holy magic together with physical prowess to fight

So... Paladin but without the goody two shoes
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by muankan View Post
    Firing the lawver is a good start, you have to address this to Activation, Blizzard isn't able to make their own major decisions, everything is dictated from Activision. On Oct.2nd 2018 Activision stock was 83,39$ today 22 Feb. it is 41,90$ and they still wondering why it goes down.

Another good start would be see this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SEjsCBuNsI
    Let's be honest here; If Blizz said fuck off an made something for the players, which most will like, which costs money... you think the stock will go... up?

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Zandalari prelates are a frontline warrior that uses holy magic together with physical prowess to fight

So... Paladin but without the goody two shoes
    Which means they will look completely stupid being forced to do the exact same Paladin-Quests as everybody else when leveling up...the same way Darkspear Druids completely lost their own "flavour" of Druid because they are just forced into the Circle of Cenarior...same as the two new Druids will be.

There is no way to be a Paladin in WoW and not be "goody two shoes"...there just isn't. NPCs may be allowed to go that route...players are not.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Which means they will look completely stupid being forced to do the exact same Paladin-Quests as everybody else when leveling up...the same way Darkspear Druids completely lost their own "flavour" of Druid because they are just forced into the Circle of Cenarior...same as the two new Druids will be.

There is no way to be a Paladin in WoW and not be "goody two shoes"...there just isn't. NPCs may be allowed to go that route...players are not.
    You mean like Sunwalkers, Blood Knights and Dark Iron?
    Yeah, probably.

And hey, at least Zandalari have their own plate sets and weapons to look better than a Sunwalker

But can you use Haymaker in Bear Form?

Can't wait to play my zandalari warlock, cause that's what they announced.