Question Getting a LUA Error code recently for ChatFrame

Recently, I've been getting a string of LUA errors that's been bothering me for a few days.

Code:
    Message: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1077: bad argument #1 to 'strlower' (string expected, got no value)
    Time: Sat Feb 23 18:57:37 2019
    Count: 7
    Stack: Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:1077: bad argument #1 to 'strlower' (string expected, got no value)

Locals:
    If anyone can help me with this, I'd appreciate it.

This is a Blizzard bug with /castrandom with an old piece of code that still references spell ranks. Blizzard has recently been cleaning out spell rank stuff internally, but missed the function at line 1077 of ChatFrame.lua, which now returns nil, causing strlower to error.

It is fixed on the PTR.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    This is a Blizzard bug with /castrandom with an old piece of code that still references spell ranks. Blizzard has recently been cleaning out spell rank stuff internally, but missed the function at line 1077 of ChatFrame.lua, which now returns nil, causing strlower to error.

It is fixed on the PTR.
    Is there anything I could do to ether fix this problem or ensure it doesn't bother me as much, or do I have to sit and wait?

There’s nothing you can do to get rid of the error except for not using /castrandom. You can install an error addon that will catch errors instead of have them pop up all the time. I suggest Swatter, but you’ll have to pull its folder out of Auctioneer’s install since there’s no standalone download for it.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet