Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Hgh gut is hgh gut

- - - Updated - - -

The vast majority of people in rl are not overweight slobs.
    Just underweight slobs?
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

you dont have to like it you just have to shut up about it. fat people are wonderful, and if you cant handle that then i advise you to grow up
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    you dont have to like it you just have to shut up about it. fat people are wonderful, and if you cant handle that then i advise you to grow up
    Fat people are unhealthy and a drain on taxpayer dollars via medical bills. That isn't wonderful it's an unnecessary expenditure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    I find normal human males unrealistic in wow an they look really retarded when wearing anything else than plate. those muscles on thigh robes are just silly.
    Yeah, that's why I was (am?) hoping the super skinny Kul'tiran model is playable, because I want to make a super skinny wizard with a long beard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yeah, that's why I was (am?) hoping the super skinny Kul'tiran model is playable, because I want to make a super skinny wizard with a long beard!
    Same here! I really thought they would make fat and skinny versios when they announced kul tirans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihazpaws View Post
    Same here! I really thought they would make fat and skinny versios when they announced kul tirans.
    Well they can implement them if they want, the skinny model is in use in-game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love these thick bastards!

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post

They are big hulking monster fighting sailors who take in alot of calories and do not worry about carbs.
    They also need to be able to stay in the fight for more than a minute. As for the picture you replied to even the guy on the left is much thinner than the Kul Tirans and there is a huge difference between being strong and being able to do controlled lifts in a small window of time and being able to do certain things over and over. If you want to toss in different types of athletes to try and prove the point, why outside of Sumo are fighters that are worth a crap not built like this? Because fit fighters run circles around them and the slow low endurance folks can't cut it.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromant View Post
    This is hamstering. These comparisons always try to take a jab at bodybuilders as if they're somehow inferior. Bodybuilders are strong, they just don't train for single rep maxes like powerlifters and strongmen do. Muscles and strength go hand in hand, can't have one without the other. Also, waist size and torso shape are largely determined by genetics.
    What the fuck are those references anyway? Iggy Pop? Clint Eastwood? They could have at least listed some well known strongmen instead of one normal guy and one total freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    They also need to be able to stay in the fight for more than a minute. As for the picture you replied to even the guy on the left is much thinner than the Kul Tirans and there is a huge difference between being strong and being able to do controlled lifts in a small window of time and being able to do certain things over and over. If you want to toss in different types of athletes to try and prove the point, why outside of Sumo are fighters that are worth a crap not built like this? Because fit fighters run circles around them and the slow low endurance folks can't cut it.
    Good thing these characters are only pixel avatars and do not get tired? I would argue that none of our characters would be able to literally run EVERYWHERE all the time like ours do. Using the reality argument is kind of silly for a video game. The picture was not to show "look people like this are real" just that this type of person was the inspiration for the design. Your argument of them being worthless in a long fight due to endurance would also make a gnome or blood elf or goblin worthless as a tank. No way a gnome could tank a dragon!
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

With helmets on, they just look like extra-large Pandaren.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooti View Post
    Good thing these characters are only pixel avatars and do not get tired? I would argue that none of our characters would be able to literally run EVERYWHERE all the time like ours do. Using the reality argument is kind of silly for a video game. The picture was not to show "look people like this are real" just that this type of person was the inspiration for the design. Your argument of them being worthless in a long fight due to endurance would also make a gnome or blood elf or goblin worthless as a tank. No way a gnome could tank a dragon!
    The big difference is people are making a nonsensical case that because there are a few pot bellied power lifters Kul Tirans are spot on. It can all just be chalked up to being a game and things are the way they are due to that. This idea that some big rotund person is the model of healthiness and strength is horse shit though.

The big difference is people are making a nonsensical case that because there are a few pot bellied power lifters Kul Tirans are spot on. It can all just be chalked up to being a game and things are the way they are due to that. This idea that some big rotund person is the model of healthiness and strength is horse shit though.
    When the argument they seek to counter is "no real human is built like that", they are actually correct about it.

Nobody is saying Kul Tiran are the ideal of health and strength, though. Other than detractors trying to ridicule the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    The skinny ones don't have a long beard option, or even a full beard unfortunately.
    They certainly need a little more of this in the game.

Iam glad Kul Tirans look way different than normal humans.

Besides Kul Tirans need to be fat and hardy otherwise they would never survive out at sea.

Go ahead and link the Blizz marketing where they said that Kul Tirans are the model of healthiness. I will wait.
    Felpooti - DH - Echo Isles
    Hack - Warrior - Echo Isles
    Pootie - Hunter - Echo Isles

They certainly need a little more of this in the game.
    Only if it comes with the bag and dance.

But they drink too much beer. Where would they put it? You can always pick the slim model. You can visit a barber shop and change their size whenever you like. I have already met the requirements to unlock them. I hope they release them soon on the live servers. I'll probably roll an outlaw rogue, or a druid. Harrrrr!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Dark View Post
    But they drink too much beer. Where would they put it? You can always pick the slim model. You can visit a barber shop and change their size whenever you like. I have already met the requirements to unlock them. I hope they release them soon on the live servers. I'll probably roll an outlaw rogue, or a druid. Harrrrr!
    What slim model? KT humans only use the big models for the player race.

Still, thinking about making a KT monk tank, using the Brewmaster title and calling him Spencer.

7+ Year Old Account
    Double standards in this community are quite funny

Fat males = its okay that they're fat, just accept it, i like them, no need for adjustments

Fat females = uh no thank you, make them less fat and more muscular, like vrykul, i want them to be sexy

*insert drake meme*