Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Didn't know WoW's state was this bad

e: typo'd the title: state not stage

This is beyond stupid, I didn't know this was happening all the time. How long till Blizzard will fix this economy and game ruining behavior?

Last edited by ryjkur; 2019-02-26 at 03:18 PM. Reason: title edit

10+ Year Old Account
    My eyes are tired from rolling them so hard throughout the video.. But hey they killed Jaina first!
    Subarashii chin chin mono
    Kintama no kami aru

There's already several threads on josh's vid, we certainly don't need another one.

The token ruined professions and how the devs developed them after/during WoD. You cannot have the token system and have professions that make you enough money to buy them easily, that is why they killed profs it protects the token integrity and economic value.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    The token ruined professions and how the devs developed them after/during WoD. You cannot have the token system and have professions that make you enough money to buy them easily, that is why they killed profs it protects the token integrity and economic value.
    Where do you think the gold comes from when people buy items crafted by professions?
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Just because one guild goes beyond everything to achieve a world first kill (who the fuck does 75 dungeons in 2 days), doesn't really mean the game is bad. People will always find a way to exploit and or circumvent a system. That's exactly what Method has been doing.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    How do you think they're going to fix it exactly? I mean even if WoW tokens weren't a thing, these people would get the gold elsewhere. They did before the WoW token. Less legitimate ways. Honestly there is nothing Blizzard can do to "fix" it. Weird shady and not very smart things have been going on as long as there has been a world first race.

That doesn't sound like a conspiracy theory at all.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Professions were already ruined before they introduced tokens.
    Blizzard is Arthas, Activision is Frostmourne, together as Activision-Blizzard they are the Lich King. #FireBobbyKotick

Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    Where do you think the gold comes from when people buy items crafted by professions?
    Name one profession where you can make enough gold without busting your ass to be able to afford a token currently?

Name one profession where you can make enough gold without busting your ass to be able to afford a token currently?
    You do realize that if it was easy to make gold through professions, this would be true for all players, driving the price of the token up?

Quote Originally Posted by deviant010 View Post
    Professions were already ruined before they introduced tokens.
    Professions have been crap since Vanilla.

How do you go in "debt" in wow? I'd like to be able to just buy stuff and be in "debt". Do they understand what the word debt is is?

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    You do realize that if it was easy to make gold through professions, this would be true for all players, driving the price of the token up?
    There is a lot they do not tell us, they have clearly made changes to how the tokens scale up in price behind the scenes. All I am saying tokens directly impact the amount of people that would want to use them so that they do not have to pay per month by making it really hard to obtain them now, they want that 15$ a month. When the token was launched I though it would be good but I can see it has had many negative ripples that effect some of the core game design in negative ways. People can say conspiracy or whatever but you have to look at it from a deeper standpoint. Tokens indirectly bled into the game design of WoW and they have no way to remove them now without pissing a ton of people off so they have to design anything that makes players gold around them.

Everyone saying "tokens ruined professions" and how Blizzard wants their sub fee so they try to make people not afford tokens...You do realize that every token you buy was $20 that someone else spent to put it there right? If anything Blizzard would want people to buy more tokens cause the token is $5 more than a WoW sub.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

There is a lot they do not tell us, they have clearly made changes to how the tokens scale up in price behind the scenes. All I am saying tokens directly impact the amount of people that would want to use them so that they do not have to pay per month by making it really hard to obtain them now, they want that 15$ a month. When the token was launched I though it would be good but I can see it has had many negative ripples that effect some of the core game design in negative ways. People can say conspiracy or whatever but you have to look at it from a deeper standpoint. Tokens indirectly bled into the game design of WoW and they have no way to remove them now without pissing a ton of people off so they have to design anything that makes players gold around them.
    If something they want people to buy tokens rather than monthly sub. Token is 20euro while I pay 12Euro for the sub. I'm sure Token is 20$ in US no?
    Blizzard would gain from people trying to buy tokens with gold because that would ramp up sales on tokens which would mean more money per sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    If something they want people to buy tokens rather than monthly sub. Token is 20euro while I pay 12Euro for the sub. I'm sure Token is 20$ in US no?
    Blizzard would gain from people trying to buy tokens with gold because that would ramp up sales on tokens which would mean more money per sub.
    Not really, the only time that benefits them is when someone locks in for a 6 month sub for example and is willing to spend more money. The amount of tokens available is equal to how many people have bought but the gold value of them has definitely been manually adjusted by Blizzard over time.

I'm too lazy to watch a clickbait youtube video. Is there a TLDR?

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    It's methods own video and he explains that they actually bought out materials from Auctions houses not only on their servers but two others as well. Borrowing gold from other players. Hence, the debt part.

Not sure what OP's point have to do with the video though.

Quote Originally Posted by RushRush View Post
    My eyes are tired from rolling them so hard throughout the video.. But hey they killed Jaina first!
    Didn't know people were still salty about Limit losing once again

10+ Year Old Account
    15 mins of someone browsing the AH, and talking about something.

So not interested in trying to find the actual point of the video.

How are they in any "debt"? And whatever do you mean wow's state is bad?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post

Ye, LFR hero linking a video he doesnt understand and how World First players does not reflect WoWs population.

This forum remains the most entertaining thing on the internet as always if you play WoW, the level of...What wont get me banned this time, lack of knowledge? Yes, the level of lack of knowledge over everything always reaches outstanding levels.