What can Nintendo do to allow Animal Crossing to come back big?

I can't believe some people forgot Animal Crossing ever existed!
    https://videoda.me/animal-crossing-38e494627c2d

What does Nintendo need to do to give Animal Crossing a bigger profile in the world today? In today's dark times I imagine this is the perfect video game for today's world!

Do we need live action commercials on the Disney channel and ESPN? What about the Discovery Channel? Remember this?

And Disney commercials should be cool like this!

And show Disney Stars playing the game!

Why was video game marketing more fun in the old days?

Holy crap! You're unbanned already?!

Come back?

The latest main entry in the series is New Leaf.

New Leaf is also the most successful game in the series. 12+ million sold I'm pretty sure.

In what fucking universe does it need a "come back"?

Of course I know you won't come back to reply, you never do but this thread takes the cake.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They could make it an actual good game.

10+ Year Old Account
    A game series that has entries selling as well as New Leaf doesn't need to do anything but just release a new entry on the Switch to "come back big".

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    A game series that has entries selling as well as New Leaf doesn't need to do anything but just release a new entry on the Switch to "come back big".
    Dude legitimately thought the series fell off the planet after gamecube version when it was literally the most niche and worst selling of the main entries. Talk about living in his own bubble...

It also has a mobile game printing money right now, pretty sure Pocket Camp is earning around $100 mil a year and Nintendo barely put any effort into that lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Dude legitimately thought the series fell off the planet after gamecube version when it was literally the most niche and worst selling of the main entries. Talk about living in his own bubble...

It also has a mobile game printing money right now, pretty sure Pocket Camp is earning around $100 mil a year and Nintendo barely put any effort into that lmao.
    $50 million total according to some articles back in September but still huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    $50 million total according to some articles back in September but still huge.
    Yea looks like it's at about $70 million now looking at the newer estimates and barely been out over a year. Considering Nintendo probably spent a sub 6 digits making the game pretty damn good turn around lol.

Literally nobody forgot Animal Crossing existed. Sometimes i can't tell if OP is a bot or an alien from the 5th dimension.