Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Backswing from the "LFR g'hunnipop is unkillable" outcry
    Wrath baby and proud of it

LFR shouldn't exist, it should be rolled up into normal which already isn't a challenge, and should challenge people to either improve at the game to kill the boss correctly or that activity unfortunately isn't for them. Not everyone is good at pvp and thats ok, if you want to improve at it you have to go do some research and work at it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Lol... good point. But should Blizzard really listen to your concerns if you just "want to AFK for free stuff a month here month there"? Is that who they should design the game around? If the game was good would you like them to continue that philosophy?
    They should design it how they want, and I act as a consumer and decide if its worth my money and time. It was once worth my full time and attention and money, I've pumped probly several thousand pounds into the game over the last 10+ years for server xfers, race changes, boosts, tokens, tons of other stuff.

I played every night solid even during wod, I'm part of the new professional class, single most of the time, lots of disposable income.

It up to blizz if they want me or not.

When I played properly, which was befor uldir I never did lfr at all. I always out geared it. I out gear it now so it's not the loot, just to kill jaina for the quest. Lfr this tier is usually = heroic last tier and as I 9 times out of 10 had most of mythic cleared befor the next raid tier it was never worth it. Alts I took on the guild alt runs to norms and heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by netherflame View Post
    LFR shouldn't exist, it should be rolled up into normal which already isn't a challenge, and should challenge people to either improve at the game to kill the boss correctly or that activity unfortunately isn't for them. Not everyone is good at pvp and thats ok, if you want to improve at it you have to go do some research and work at it.
    But, but I don’t have time to raid but I want to see the content.
    /s
    Like you said wish lfr was gone and just have normal, heroic and mythic. Lfr is only good for one thing and that is keeping the extremely lazy players out of normal and heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Why do you care about the game? hur dur
    LFR isn't part of the game for me. It's not meant for me or you. It's meant for people who just want to see the story and don't care about being challenged. There are 3 difficulties of Jaina above LFR you can tackle. I ask again, why do you care about LFR?

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    MMO-Champion gives me so much salt that I have heart disease now....

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    But, but I don’t have time to raid but I want to see the content.
    /s
    Like you said wish lfr was gone and just have normal, heroic and mythic. Lfr is only good for one thing and that is keeping the extremely lazy players out of normal and heroic.
    My response to this always is that they should just go full lazymode and watch youtube while they eat dinner. If I'm being completely honest, I raid mythic, I also wish mythic would be rolled down into heroic with a slight numbers boost to create a halfway point of what we have today. I don't particularly care if guilds like Method, Limit, Exo, or whoever clear it in a single day because they are going be doing ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that they can do to get those kills.

They figured that the small amount of remaining players don't want to spend their time wiping on LFR in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    LFR is story mode. I hope in a few years it will be actual story mode, where you queue and play with a small number of NPCs controlled by AI.
    Yep, then all the anti-social folk can play WoW offline with npcs and stop demanding ridiculous changes to this mmo like fucking story mode

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Had a bit of my Dreadwake sub left so I figured I'd look at Jaina on LFR. Big mistake.

What happened to the KJ like difficulty that the devs said end bosses on LFR would equate to? She's easy as hell. Yes LFR is supposed to be easy I know but I remember back in Legion they said they found KJ the perfect difficulty in Tomb of Sargeras for an end LFR boss. She is literally a 70 mil HP loot pinata. At least Lei Shen LFR and Kil'Jaeden LFR actually threw something at you and had risk to it.

At least in FF14 with 24 mans you can actually wipe from messing up mechanics once or twice. Here you literally have free reign to fuck up as much as you want.

Blizzard seriously need to take a look at FF14 and it's 24 mans when designing LFR. The 24 mans in that game are still easy and doable by the average player but have mechanics that will wipe you.
    I had an LFR wipe five times on her last night because people simply refused to do mechanics. If I didn't face over an hour of queue time to get in the first place I would have dropped and requeued to avoid them.

So what's your point?
    @thwart <- don't click this and learn his shame
    Newsflash: 2016 Thwart would hate 2019 Thwart! Definitely don't click this either!

We see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am absolutely a jerk, a complete cunt. But I encourage you to rise above.

I'm amazed by the number of people who fell into that dreadwake trap.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    I'm amazed by the number of people who fell into that dreadwake trap.
    Yes I know I bought it. Huge mistake.

Nobody to blame but myself. But eh I have other games these days that kind make me forget I wasted my money on 6 months of a game that saw barely any content of worth except a new raid.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    So what exactly is the issue here? You said it was a big mistake to do LFR so I assumed you wiped constantly but you're saying that it was too easy. Are you upset that you and others participated in content that is designed for players with less gear and less skill?
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Maybe you were lucky? I've seen the fight wipe..
    Given that it's the day after it came out, he probably ran into a queue of a bunch of 400+ ilvl people doing transmogs or something and thinks it is easier than it is.

Not that LFR is hard, but with the type of player you get in there usually it can be.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Its.. Its LFR.

cuz the good player farming the mount ^^ did lfr on 3 410ilvl+ chars last Night (blizz even hotfixed it from mekka to janna so ppl dont leave and carry )

What happened to the KJ like difficulty that the devs said end bosses on LFR would equate to? She's easy as hell. Yes LFR is supposed to be easy I know but I remember back in Legion they said they found KJ the perfect difficulty in Tomb of Sargeras for an end LFR boss. She is literally a 70 mil HP loot pinata. At least Lei Shen LFR and Kil'Jaeden LFR actually threw something at you and had risk to it.
    Hmmmm, I don't remember any specific claims saying that LFR end-bosses will have a specific difficulty. As far as I know LFR doesn't have any clear-cut difficulty standard, other than being really easy.

You also seem to conveniently forget how much people wiped on Ghuun LFR just the previous patch. And how the raids disbanded immediately after killing Mythrax. Hell, you were more likely to join a wiping Ghuun raid than Mythrax whenever you queued for that wing. His mechanics were really easy on LFR too, you could have one person do all the orbs by himself since there were no restrictions for orb-runners in LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a bit of my Dreadwake sub left so I figured I'd look at Jaina on LFR. Big mistake.

At least in FF14 with 24 mans you can actually wipe from messing up mechanics once or twice. Here you literally have free reign to fuck up as much as you want.

Blizzard seriously need to take a look at FF14 and it's 24 mans when designing LFR. The 24 mans in that game are still easy and doable by the average player but have mechanics that will wipe you.
    Hyperbole to the max, as the first lfr jania I was in wiped to people not being on the right side of the room when the wall phase began, causing everyone to get blocked.

Glad you had a good experience though!

Anyone who thinks LFR should be harder is not the target audience of it. You have 3 other difficulties to have fun and be challenged. Just do as I do and ignore LFR completely, I wouldn't even go there with my 50th Alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    Why do you care about the game? hur dur
    There is literally 3 other difficulties. So again, why do you care that easy mode is easy?