Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Perfect maybe the QQing will stop now!
    i mean, compare it to draenei's racial. it's basically the same thing, a racial heal, yet this is 100% vs. like 10% for draenei.

but i've never had a problem with zandalari's racial being this strong. i just wish every race was equally as op.

kinda like i wish we'd go back to wotlk with every class being op in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1 View Post
    Perfect maybe the QQing will stop now!
    I don't think the Gift of the Naaru comparisons are going anywhere personally, that's just my take tho. To be fair though, changing it to breaks on all damage was a good change. I think even in PVE it's going to be worth it if you can get 1-2 ticks off. Like I cast Ice Barrier to live in mythic when needed too, don't care that it costs a GCD. I'll take what I can get to live through something

Iam not a tank but a on demand button that can heal 100 percent health as long as you dont get hit? That is pretty much the best 'oh fuck switch tanks' you can get.

It really will be interesting to see how the pros utilize this ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Iam not a tank but a on demand button that can heal 100 percent health as long as you dont get hit? That is pretty much the best 'oh fuck switch tanks' you can get.

It really will be interesting to see how the pros utilize this ability.
    That ability is pretty useless if it breaks on damage because there is no situation both on raids and in pvp where you don't have a damage incoming that could possibly screw you over.
    Simplest autoattack even with absorption shield on can break regeneratin'.
    I was running among murlocks in Azsuna on level 110 mage around 20% I popped a shield and tried to use regeneratin' . I wasted cooldown and barely made out alive.

And dungeons/ raids/pvp are far more demanding and this racial will be completely useless for non paladins.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    That ability is pretty useless if it breaks on damage because there is no situation both on raids and in pvp where you don't have a damage incoming that could possibly screw you over.
    I was running among murlocks in Azsuna on level 110 mage around 20% I popped a shield and tried to use regeneratin' . I wasted cooldown and barely made out alive.

And dungeons/ raids/pvp are far more demanding and this racial will be completely useless for non paladins.
    Like i said i dont tank so if anyone who is a really good tank wants to reply i would be interested to see what your thoughts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Mentauk the Mindtaker View Post
    Like i said i dont tank so if anyone who is a really good tank wants to reply i would be interested to see what your thoughts are.
    I highly doubt that tanks would have any benefit from it. Because they're constantly hammered with damage, even if they switch they can get hit by aoe or other boss mechanic even if they're not main tanking it.
    They won't be able to channel to 6 seconds without losing aggro.
    There is a point on having healers in raid.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Raids I can't see much value in it given how easy it is to top a tank off that isn't taking dmg at the moment anyhow. Now, pally with taunt bubble and this dude might be something, and I can see it being useful in M+ especially on some of the demanding affix

7+ Year Old Account

No, it won't be useless and it's not only good for Paladins. It's literally broken for many situations in PvP and raiding. Many people have already explained why it is usefull and explained situations IN DETAIL how it can be used.

The problem with people like you who try to deny that is a) clear bias and hard on for trolls and b) too bad to see such situations and actually being able to use them.
    In a LFR/normal level of play you won't see people using it in an effective manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodric View Post
    No, it won't be useless and it's not only good for Paladins. It's literally broken for many situations in PvP and raiding. Many people have already explained why it is usefull and explained situations IN DETAIL how it can be used.

The problem with people like you who try to deny that is a) clear bias and hard on for trolls and b) too bad to see such situations and actually being able to use them.
    In a LFR/normal level of play you won't see people using it in an effective manner.

No man, it's not my bias. I actually tested this Racial on PTR on various circumstances. I did pvp and and I did pve. It's hardly usable.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

It'll be possible to consistently get off one tick of healing in most PvE raiding situations, and that's 16.7% of your health healed, which isn't bad. Depends on luck, sometimes you'll get zero ticks and sometimes you might get 2 or 3. It can't be used in stealth so it isn't completely OP in PvP either.

There was one more change to Regeneratin' in the last build:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Regenerate 100% of your maximum health over 6 sec. This health gain starts small and gets increasingly stronger.
    The whole starts small thing is a big nerf, but I think it's an interesting angle that will get players not just using it hoping for 1 tick of it (which would have still be a 16% heal). Let's see what the values are now, if anyone's bored and wants to test on the PTR.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2019-03-02 at 01:01 AM.

It's literally a racial that is stronger then a lot of specs own defensive/healing tools.

Yes, it's broken. No Blizzard won't nerf it that hard until they bait the FoTM crowd into race changes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

Between pulls, during phase changes, during tank switches, it can allow the healers to focus on the active tank saving mana and keeping their attention focused. It is useful without being too powerful IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i mean, compare it to draenei's racial. it's basically the same thing, a racial heal, yet this is 100% vs. like 10% for draenei.

but i've never had a problem with zandalari's racial being this strong. i just wish every race was equally as op.

kinda like i wish we'd go back to wotlk with every class being op in some way.
    I didn't realize they nerfed GotN down to 10%, only usable on self, starts small, and made it dispellable.

Guess i should race change from draenei.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's literally a racial that is stronger then a lot of specs own defensive/healing tools.

Yes, it's broken. No Blizzard won't nerf it that hard until they bait the FoTM crowd into race changes.
    That would explain why this was not nerfed yet on PTR. Its both silly and entertaining at the same time XD

It seems pretty reasonable in its latest incarnation. I doubt it'll be nerfed again, unless someone finds an exploitative way to use it.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a channeled spell, so no using from stealth etc.

Good luck standing still 6 seconds in a raid or pvp and taking 0 damage.

Only paladins could greatly benefit from a 100% heal consistently during Divine Shield.
    Last edited by Teri; 2019-03-03 at 06:47 PM.

Right, if it worked from stealth it would be OP for druids and rogues, even in its current version. But it doesn't, so it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    It's a channeled spell, so no using from stealth etc.

Good luck standing still 6 seconds in a raid or pvp and taking 0 damage.

Only paladins could greatly benefit from a 100% heal consistently during Divine Shield.
    In pvp sure, but there are plenty of situations in raids/M+ where you can stand still to channel it after burst damage just happened. Fights with constant raid wide damage are rare, almost all raid damage or abilities you need to move out of have CDs, CDs you can see with raid tools. Not sure why people are acting like everyone is the current MT and taking damage on the swing timer of the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    In pvp sure, but there are plenty of situations in raids/M+ where you can stand still to channel it after burst damage just happened. Fights with constant raid wide damage are rare, almost all raid damage or abilities you need to move out of have CDs, CDs you can see with raid tools. Not sure why people are acting like everyone is the current MT and taking damage on the swing timer of the enemy.
    Don't worry. We aren't sure why people act like no one takes damage but MT in raids either.