Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    What a fucking joke

Fucking ridiculous crybabies, please stop playing the game and disappear instead of shitting on everything for the sake of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    I would agree with you if more people had cleared BoD Mythic or if it had passed more time since BoD release, but it's been only 5 weeks. April 16th is reasonable.
    Why should every one else have to wait so small handful of mythic raiders aren't butthurt about something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    It having a release date you don’t like isn’t in any way time gating this isn’t like AQ or the icc wings.
    What? Are they holding it until a later... time? Yes? Then that's gating the opening BY TIME. Otherwise known as time gating.

Some of you need a redo of English 101.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Now go find me a solid reason as to why
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    There's no good reason
    It's because they want to, and there's you can do about it unless you unsub.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshhh View Post
    Fucking ridiculous crybabies, please stop playing the game and disappear

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    Why should every one else have to wait so small handful of mythic raiders aren't butthurt about something?

- - - Updated - - -

What? Are they holding it until a later... time? Yes? Then that's gating the opening BY TIME. Otherwise known as time gating.

But its "time gated" for a good reason... You are just complaining to complain. BoD Literally just came out a month ago.. You are embarrassing MMochampion.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    It's because they want to, and there's you can do about it unless you unsub.
    So no actual solid reason then? Glad we got that sorted.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2019-03-02 at 03:44 AM.

Meh, seems fine to me?

We are busy working through BoD mythic, CoS will make a nice change if we have some extra time somewhere.

I don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist of the new raid. It's a small bonus or technically a 'story progression raid'. It's just there to build up events and clues for N'Zoth, Azshara and future "Void Lord" storylines.

However, I do believe they need to add in Mage Tower 2.0, I guess they could do something with Transmogging to make it attractive. Sexy af weapon and armor sets maybe? I wouldn't complain if it was even HD remakes of T3 gear for example.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

so every singe patch has been timegated to you? ok then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Since BoD only has 6 bosses for each faction (with all of the better ones being Horde-Only) i would have liked more bosses added to the Tier early, too.

And before you say "No, it's 9 bosses for everybody!" - just think about it for a second: If they made a 8.1.6 patch which read: "We are now giving you the chance to visit NPC Mercynator to swap your faction on the two BFA continents! This allows you to play the quests of the opposite faction! Since this means we DOUBLED the release content of the game available to everybody, we will therefore delay the 8.2 patch by 2 months! Enjoy!"

...would you like that? because that is actually what they did....they created 6 bosses for each faction (3 of which are mirrored)...and since that was suckingly little, they just forced you to faction-change and play the other 3 bosses on a charatcer that is not your character.

It is the same as forcing you to swap factions to play the quests of the other continent. But for some reason most players seem to not be bothered by it in the raid....open your eyes people. If you are fine with this bullshit inside a raid, it will happen in the world next.
    this is just silly.

People used to praise Bliz releasing small filler raids.

Bliz releases small filler raids in Legion and Bfa

Forums cry.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    LOL I'm not happy with BFA but come on guys... BoD literally just came out...
    and tbc launched with 5 raids and was the best xpac by far

Excellent - another raid I won't be able to do

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

16 April is fine for this meaningless 2 boss raid

i will be pissed if azshara raid comes before august though

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Why not?
    Both my raid teams died over the Christmas long break .... so no raiding for me.
    No luck so far finding any group to join.

So I don't raid except for doing each wing once on LFR just to have a peek.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that’s not what timegating is, or every single patch and expansion and game by itself is time gated.

Time gating is adding a piece of content that requires you to so something, like quests or farming, but you have to wait a certain amount of time before you can do the next step. Like you could do all warfront quests back to back, but they didn’t release the next quests for a few weeks, so even though you had time to play, you couldn’t. They time gated it. Same with farming. Back in the day you could farm certain things 24/7 if you wanted, finishing it in days. Now you often have a max per week, so there’s no way to farm more. That’s time gating.

English 101.

so 8.1 5 has nothing than lol

- - - Updated - - -

wow is dyng it got so bad im riading with rusians all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Orochimaruu View Post
    so 8.1 5 has nothing than lol

- - - Updated - - -

wow is dyng it got so bad im riading with rusians all the time
    8.1.5 has an incredible amount for a .5 patch actually. The intention of them is to add small pieces of content, and we have plenty from it actually. WoW is dying much like you are, so be quite and sit down child.

Because Blizzard wants everybody to have a fair chance to complete the raid at their preferred difficulty before the next one releases.

Why do you assume it's only about mythic raiders?

So no actual solid reason then? Glad we got that sorted.
    It really makes no difference what their reason is.

1. 2 extra bosses isn't going to hurt.

2. Blizzard admitted a while ago that LFR aka the more casual audience is what justifies raid development.

There go Blizzard design raiding with primarily the casual audience in mind. There is no need to timegate two whole bosses.

Now go find me a solid reason as to why what is basically half a Terrace of Endless Spring should be timegated.
    the game would die quickly without raids