Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Is there any chance to get masterwork/legendary loot at hard mode or do i have to play gm1/2? Done some legendary contracts in hm but only epix
    There's iirc 4 specific masterwork weapons that can drop in hard, if you want anything else you have to bump up to GM1. GM1 is honestly not much different than hard, especially once you get a few components.

Quote Originally Posted by Togabito View Post
    Im having a hard time figuring out how to do COMBOS with my interceptor.
    I did it a while back but for some reason i cant do it anymore.

From what i understand a "primer" is marked as a circle with a mini circle at the center.
    A combo activator is marked as a...star?

I do a primer "venom spray"
    Then do a "spark dash"...and see no COMBO

Halp
    Venom spray isn't great for priming, its also possible other people popped the combo on the target so you won't get yours.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    This is due to Venom Spray having a status rate much lower than the standard.

So they aren't primed immediately.
    The effect needs to "build up" to prime them, then spark dash will work.

Venom Bomb will prime immediately, but doesn't have the front end damage of spray.
    AHHH so thats whats happening thanks!

I need to find a way to combo to do the trials.
    Just spent 3 hours doing several trials

Now i only needs Chests and to do COMBOS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelleria View Post
    If you kill things with your venom spray there's no debuff to combo off of. Your melee is also a detonator. Shielded enemies also cannot be primed.
    Thanks thanks thanks

I need to find a way to combo to do the trials.
    Probably easiest way is to run venom bomb and tempest strike and just drop the bomb on groups then tempest strike and melee a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Probably easiest way is to run venom bomb and tempest strike and just drop the bomb on groups then tempest strike and melee a bunch.
    Thanks
    I logged in and crafted a crappy venom bomb.
    For some reason i didnt have any, i had to craft it.

Probably because of that time i decided to "salvage" everything ahah

10+ Year Old Account

So now one of the streamers that did the chest running the day the droprate was "higher than intended" was banned. Glad I didn't buy this game. It's just another F76. Instead of fixing their game they're just going to ban people that expose bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

So now one of the streamers that did the chest running the day the droprate was "higher than intended" was banned. Glad I didn't buy this game. It's just another F76. Instead of fixing their game they're just going to ban people that expose bugs.
    I can guarantee you this game is awesome.

Suffers from some problems but godammit is it fun.

What im most surprised about is how technically is well made.
    If you get disconnected you can come back.
    You never lose loot even if you get disconnected.
    Performance is good on my machine which is not the best in the world.

The only bad thing i can say about it (for now) is the loading screens (which i dont mind)

Bugs and exploits are only normal and people shouldnt be getting banned.
    Im pretty sure they will unban the guy.
    Last edited by Roanda; 2019-03-03 at 12:00 AM.

Saw the post on reddit as well, curious what he was actually banned for since the email doesn't specifically say. I'd be surprised if it was the chest thing because if it were you'd see a shit storm of people all over the reddit complaining about being banned for the same reason, yet I've only thus far heard of this one dude being banned.

Hard to pass judgement when I've no idea what really happened.

Saw the post on reddit as well, curious what he was actually banned for since the email doesn't specifically say. I'd be surprised if it was the chest thing because if it were you'd see a shit storm of people all over the reddit complaining about being banned for the same reason, yet I've only thus far heard of this one dude being banned.

Streamers get in trouble all the time when they try to "break the meta" (be imaginative)
    Like Disguised Toast on hearthstone was at some point banned.

There is rules (at least Blizzard has this rule, dont know about EA) "if you show exploits on stream you get banned"

I dont know what actually got him banned.
    But im pretty sure he will be unbanned if he was just "playing the game Bioware developed".

He got banned for doing the Tyrant Mine disconnect bug on stream after being asked not to...

- - - Updated - - -

He got banned for forcing a disconnect after the last boss of a dungeon to force the boss to respawn and farming the guaranteed drop over and over again, not chests.

He got banned for doing the Tyrant Mine disconnect bug on stream after being asked not to...

- - - Updated - - -

He got banned for forcing a disconnect after the last boss of a dungeon to force the boss to respawn and farming the guaranteed drop over and over again, not chests.
    Hey, thats not breaking the meta or being imaginative.
    Thats outright exploiting.

Dont know if he will get unbanned after all.

Yeah that sounds about right.

What im most surprised about is how technically is well made.
    If you get disconnected you can come back.
    You never lose loot even if you get disconnected.
    Performance is good on my machine which is not the best in the world.
    It's fine to enjoy the game but I can't see any truth to this statement. I don't know what you consider "good" but this game is claimed to be even worse than Arkham Knight in terms of performance optimization. It's incredibly CPU dependent, VSYNC is broken, the dead city crushes FPS, etc.

Some technical issues I'll also point out, loading screens are expected but to need it for a loadout customization is dumb. Having to load the game because I'm 20ft from where I'm supposed to be in a mission is dumb and even buggy most of the time "kept getting stuck on a 5 second window to reach a place which was impossible until I restarted the game". Then there is bad UI, poor character screen (can't see stats for example), poor explanation on completing that free play shrine mission, and the occasional game crashes/disconnects.

On the technical end the game is quite a mess and hopefully will be addressed. The biggest appeal for me atm is the combat.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Hey, thats not breaking the meta or being imaginative.
    Thats outright exploiting.

Dont know if he will get unbanned after all.
    Theres another streamer that got banned is doing the same thing. There's another disconnect exploit that's also going around that they're also exploiting.

I don't care that its a PVE only game, they're clearly doing things that aren't intended.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    It's fine to enjoy the game but I can't see any truth to this statement. I don't know what you consider "good" but this game is claimed to be even worse than Arkham Knight in terms of performance optimization. It's incredibly CPU dependent, VSYNC is broken, the dead city crushes FPS, etc.

Some technical issues I'll also point out, loading screens are expected but to need it for a loadout customization is dumb. Having to load the game because I'm 20ft from where I'm supposed to be in a mission is dumb and even buggy most of the time "kept getting stuck on a 5 second window to reach a place which was impossible until I restarted the game". Then there is bad UI, poor character screen (can't see stats for example), poor explanation on completing that free play shrine mission, and the occasional game crashes/disconnects.

On the technical end the game is quite a mess and hopefully will be addressed. The biggest appeal for me atm is the combat.
    I'm 90% certain this is because consoles have a very limited amount of ram and the appearance tab is currently tied to it.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post

Strange, i dont seem to have encountered any of those issues in my 8 hours playing.
    My laptop (yes i game on laptop, i dont even have a desktop) was 900 dollars and the game runs wonderful. (all i know about my PC is that it has a 1070 graphics card).
    I never check the actual FPS's though...the game just feels to run nice to me and no breaks whatsoever.

I also never got teleported to my team because i play Interceptor which is the fastest Javelin. So i dont know about that. (i know something was patched about this issue)

UI is confusing for sure.
    Many menus.

I dont know, im still in the honeymoon phase of the game but this game seems/feels wonderful so far.

Besides the fact that he lies right off the bat in the video when he says he farmed chests in GM1 (because he did the freeplay cheese of running in GM3 without being geared for it to farm the world chests before it was fixed), he also straight up admits he was using he Storm Ult bug and teaching others how to use it so 4 guys could group up and ult down titans. Then he talks about doing the boss exploit which he says is perfectly ok as he used to do the same type of exploit in Destiny and never got in trouble. Yeah he's a freaking boy scout...../smh

Strange, i dont seem to have encountered any of those issues in my 8 hours playing.
    My laptop (yes i game on laptop, i dont even have a desktop) was 900 dollars and the game runs wonderful. (all i know about my PC is that it has a 1070 graphics card).
    I never check the actual FPS's though...the game just feels to run nice to me and no breaks whatsoever.

I also never got teleported to my team because i play Interceptor which is the fastest Javelin. So i dont know about that. (i know something was patched about this issue)

Many menus.

I dont know, im still in the honeymoon phase of the game but this game seems/feels wonderful so far.
    Yea curious as to what FPS you are getting, especially on a laptop. That is the quantitative comparison you can make to determine if the game is "technically" great. People are having a hard time hitting stable 60fps on a 2070 with a midtier CPU. Example source.

As for the mid mission forced teleport/load, sure Interceptors won't experience the issue but the other 3 probably will. That's still bad design and I don't get why they want you in a specific are inside a closed "dungeon". Outdoors? Sure. Inside? Why....

I almost forgot another major technical issue, the enemy AI at times.
    Last edited by kail; 2019-03-03 at 01:54 AM.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by yasiru View Post
    Besides the fact that he lies right off the bat in the video when he says he farmed chests in GM1 (because he did the freeplay cheese of running in GM3 without being geared for it to farm the world chests before it was fixed), he also straight up admits he was using he Storm Ult bug and teaching others how to use it so 4 guys could group up and ult down titans. Then he talks about doing the boss exploit which he says is perfectly ok as he used to do the same type of exploit in Destiny and never got in trouble. Yeah he's a freaking boy scout...../smh
    Ok so I looked at this dudes Twitch channel, and there are FOUR videos where he is using the Storm Ult NOT the way it was intended. This was a WELL Deserved Ban

He looks Shocked here so I will give him the benefit of first finding out about it
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Su...lGiantFoxLitty

Here he knows about it and uses it again
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Lo...rewArsonNoSexy

Here he still knows about it and STILL uses it
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Ob...teeKeyboardCat

And here is his Loot farm using the SAME BUGGED Ult for Ursix farming
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Si...cKleeTwitchRPG

Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    Ok so I looked at this dudes Twitch channel, and there are FOUR videos where he is using the Storm Ult NOT the way it was intended. This was a WELL Deserved Ban

He looks Shocked here so I will give him the benefit of first finding out about it
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Su...lGiantFoxLitty

Here he knows about it and uses it again
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Lo...rewArsonNoSexy

Here he still knows about it and STILL uses it
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Ob...teeKeyboardCat

And here is his Loot farm using the SAME BUGGED Ult for Ursix farming
    https://www.twitch.tv/xgladd/clip/Si...cKleeTwitchRPG
    The storm ult really isn't what did him in. Other streamers also got banned and they weren't on Storms.
    It's for the disconnect bug he was using in Tyrant Mine... Basically at one point you could fake a party wipe by having everyone alt-f4 after you killed the swarm tyrant. It would load you back up at the boss and you'd keep the loot.

Should we feel bad for people that are stupid enough to abuse glitches and then film it and put it out on the net?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Should we feel bad for people that are stupid enough to abuse glitches and then film it and put it out on the net?

Really?
    There are already at least 3 videos from the usual clickbait crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Many menus.

Don't worry... All the clickbait journalists quit by this point.