Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Turns out cohen may have lied to congress in his recent testimony (though not for sure).

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...t-trump-pardon

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/mi...MW_latest_news

Depends if cohen directed his lawyer to ask about it, or if the attorney asked upon his own prerogative. It would be crazy if that was the reason for having a different lawyer at his hearing.
    @DocSavageFan This is the type of thing that actually matters, while the distinction between "white house job" and "administration" doesn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Cohen? Oh, the guy that Trump used and relied upon for over ten years to do his dirty work. That Cohen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    Cohen? Oh, the guy that Trump used and relied upon for over ten years to do his dirty work. That Cohen.
    Gotta say, the long streak of Trump not paying people that work for him seems to continue if this story is true. Whether Cohen asked, his lawyers asked, or nobody asked, he didn't get one. And now the House has him for another eight hours Wednesday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only the best people.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Gotta say, the long streak of Trump not paying people that work for him seems to continue if this story is true. Whether Cohen asked, his lawyers asked, or nobody asked, he didn't get one. And now the House has him for another eight hours Wednesday.
    Is that going to be public as well!? =D

Man, not sure my diet can take in all this popcorn! >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    Is that going to be public as well!?
    Actually it's a repeat of the HIC from Thursday, and no.

And don't worry about your figure, it takes about 40 cups of over-the-counter popcorn to gain a pound.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/05/voters...ld-trump-poll/

Remember how Republicans continue to try to portray Cohen as wholly unbelievable given his lies? Bad news, because there was a poll on this, actually.

Americans believe Michael Cohen in greater numbers than Donald Trump.

American voters trust Michael Cohen more than President Trump, according to a new Quinnipiac poll.

The university asked people on both sides of the aisle who was more believable in the wake of Cohen’s congressional testimony — and 50 percent of those polled picked Trump’s former lawyer.

Only 35 percent of the respondents chose the president
    , according to Quinnipiac.
    Whoops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is a victim of Russia, Stone, Wikileaks, Manafort, Flynn and Cohen conspiring. He just needs to call them democrats and we are all set.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Awwwww snaps! @Skroe just got banned again! Put your Battlegear on folks, we all know what that means, investigation-wise, a big one's a-commin'! =D

Awwwww snaps! @Skroe just got banned again! Put your Battlegear on folks, we all know what that means, investigation-wise, a big one's a-commin'! =D
    Well, Cohen testifies again tomorrow. Could be a big one.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Well, Cohen testifies again tomorrow. Could be a big one.
    Remind me again - what was the purpose of this next one for? I mean, what's it going to cover that the first one didn't?

Remind me again - what was the purpose of this next one for? I mean, what's it going to cover that the first one didn't?
    Last week he had 3 days of testimony, 1 in closed session to the Senate on Tuesday, one in front of the House and in front of America, and then one behind closed doors where they could talk about everything that they couldn't talk about during Wednesday on Thursday. They also apparently got through more information that they couldn't on Wednesday. And apparently Cohen had more, so they asked him to come back the 6th of March. So apparently he had more to go through that they asked him back that soon. I am not sure if he is going in front of another committee or what, but he was asked to come back.

Last week he had 3 days of testimony, 1 in closed session to the Senate on Tuesday, one in front of the House and in front of America, and then one behind closed doors where they could talk about everything that they couldn't talk about during Wednesday on Thursday. They also apparently got through more information that they couldn't on Wednesday. And apparently Cohen had more, so they asked him to come back the 6th of March. So apparently he had more to go through that they asked him back that soon. I am not sure if he is going in front of another committee or what, but he was asked to come back.
    Interesting indeed!

Hope he has another introduction akin to the one he made last week with even more damning info... and that the NYT can get ahold of that one as well! ^_^

There were also more claims made and Cohen promised to bring receipts and dig up more if given a few days to get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account
    They ran out of time last time.

After eight hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    They ran out of time last time.

After eight hours.
    feking... lol ;P

Congressional Testimony Megathread? This is a joke, right? Yeah, that’s not designed to suppress negative coverage at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Fabray View Post
    Congressional Testimony Megathread? This is a joke, right? Yeah, that’s not designed to suppress negative coverage at all...
    It is about Cohen and just about anyone else that is going to be called to testify. Something wrong with that?

Is this one going to be a public hearing?
    IMPOTUS Donald Trump's presidency summarized:
    -- as he blamed others for the crisis, basked in self-congratulation and xenophobia, and misled the country about his actions so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    Is this one going to be a public hearing?
    No.

It's the HIC so that's not a big surprise. They had him Thursday for eight hours, which wasn't enough. Also

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    There were also more claims made and Cohen promised to bring receipts and dig up more if given a few days to get them.