Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Trump would be 5x richer if he had simply put his father's money in an index fund, but yeah I guess he could have blown it all on hookers and coke.
    Agreed. Though who can really blame him for using that loan to pursue his dreams? Even if it didn't work out as ideally as it could have, he is still rich, successful, and our president on top of it all. Still can't consider him self made by any stretch of the imagination but he deserves more credit than Kylie by far.

Trump would be 5x richer if he had simply put his father's money in an index fund, but yeah I guess he could have blown it all on hookers and coke.
    Hookers and coke aint a bad way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Trump's net worth is 3.1 billion. Do you seriously believe putting 1 mil into an index fund would make him worth 15.5 billion?
    Let's see what those tax returns say because I don't think he's worth 3.1 billion after his multiple failed business ventures.

Lol at how salty you all are. Self made is definitely a stretch but to imply she hasn't worked hard for it just makes you look sour. She promoted her brands, gave her target audience what they wanted and got rich while yall are on a video game forum talking about her.
    You really consider luxurious travel and photo ops hard work? She exists and got rich from it. She did nothing even remotely resembling hard work. She's a face in a rich family that became a face for a cosmetic brand that was already famous. She's been rebuilt from the ground up by surgeons since her early teens.

I do not get why people are praising this chick. I'm not upset with Kylie, good for her. I fucking hate the people that act like she did something great.

"Self made"

Yeah no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    I literally have no idea who she is or what she does, but if someone is a billionaire they are obviously doing something better than a random mmo-champ poster.
    You’ve been posting here since 2013. Somehow I doubt you’ve never stumbled across the name Kardashian before and thus have no clue who she is. Also you keep claiming that over and over which is weird. If you really didn’t know who she was, there is a thing called google you know?

Anyways yeah it’s obvious she isn’t self made. Her family were all rich thanks to Robert Kardashians work, and Kim got them into the stars when she befriended Paris Hilton. I would argue Kim worked for their money whereas Kylie lucked into it.

Let's see what those tax returns say because I don't think he's worth 3.1 billion after his multiple failed business ventures.
    If I'm not mistaken, only 4 or 5 of business his company has owned have filed for bankruptcy vs the hundreds that have not.

So assuming hes lying about net worth, how much do you believe 1 million dollars put an in index fund at the time his father gave to him, would be worth now? Ignoring the hundreds of thousands of jobs he created.

.. she and her entire family would be absolute nothing without Kim giving the BJ.

Sad and pathetic family.

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    You’ve been posting here since 2013. Somehow I doubt you’ve never stumbled across the name Kardashian before and thus have no clue who she is. Also you keep claiming that over and over which is weird. If you really didn’t know who she was, there is a thing called google you know?

Anyways yeah it’s obvious she isn’t self made. Her family were all rich thanks to Robert Kardashians work, and Kim got them into the stars when she befriended Paris Hilton. I would argue Kim worked for their money whereas Kylie lucked into it.
    Yes I have heard about the Kardashians but never actually seen or read anything about them as it doesn't interest me at all, and kylie jenner does not have kardashian in her name so how would I know she was related?

If I'm not mistaken, only 4 or 5 of business his company has owned have filed for bankruptcy vs the hundreds that have not.

So assuming hes lying about net worth, how much do you believe 1 million dollars put an in index fund at the time his father gave to him, would be worth now? Ignoring the hundreds of thousands of jobs he created.
    Don't fall for the 1 million dollar loan bs, Trump took over his fathers company Elizabeth Trump & Son Co. While his grandmother made a fortune with her savy business sense, and helped Trump's father start that company, even that is not self made as the money came from the land of her deceased husband she developed.

In advertisement, media and in more or less every business fame and a family name can be worth hundreds of millions, so she’s definitely not self made. Take "her products" and sources for income, would those be anywhere at all if it wasn’t for the family she was born into? Obviously not!

She didn’t invent or do something extraordinary that made her rise, she rose on the back of her family. Her makeup brand is just that, a brand, she’s got no expertise or knowledge on production or the creation of makeup that makes her products superior to other products, all the brand has is the face of a famous person from a famous family.

Now I can’t claim she hasn’t worked hard for it, because I don’t know. But I assume she’s had a lot of advisors and managers who help her run her business adventures, I say that because she’s got no experience ir education in marketing or business management and at her age I have, strong, doubts that she’s managed to get the experience to run "the show" by herself.

Her modeling, obviously a beautiful (surgery enhanced) woman and I wouldn’t be syrprised if she ended up as a model even if she started out without the family background, but again: because of her family she was given the oppurtunities before the "product" was there. So again... she’s not ‘self made’, not even remotely.

What I've learned from this thread: She's at least more responsible than Donald Trump.

I really, really would not use "self made" in her case but grats to her.

Woah wow o'rly self made c'mon, gives the meaning self made a bad rap.

Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    .. she and her entire family would be absolute nothing without Kim giving the BJ.

Sad and pathetic family.
    Really pathetic family that made one billion dollars out of a 21 year old child.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

She famous / rich because of her looks and family name. How is that someone that's self made?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Really pathetic family that made one billion dollars out of a 21 year old child.
    so another kim kardashian situation?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don't know what is more pathetic.. You not reading my first line or completely chose to ignore it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hilhen7 View Post
    She famous / rich because of her looks and family name. How is that someone that's self made?
    She is rich and famous because of her SISTER Kim, giving that blowjob! Ever since her 'fame' exploded and THAT is when it ALL started. Truth hurts. Nobody gave a shit about them or even knew them before that BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    She turned 250,000$ from modelling in to a billion dollar cosmetics company. Yeah, regardless of her initial life standings.. Basically everyone in the Western word can in some way or another, borrow 250,000. 0.0000001% of those people can turn it in to a billion dollars.
    Im curious to what fucking world you live in where the average person can go to a bank and get 250k in liquid capital to start a business.... You went to the Sanders/Cortez school of reality Im guessing...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    She turned 250,000$ from modelling in to a billion dollar cosmetics company. Yeah, regardless of her initial life standings.. Basically everyone in the Western word can in some way or another, borrow 250,000. 0.0000001% of those people can turn it in to a billion dollars.
    LOL no. what alternate dimension do you live in?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.