Buffed buster cannon worth it at same ilevel?

Hi,

is the freshly buffed buster cannon from Mekkatorque worth it at same ilevel? Raidbots says its not, but I don't know whether the sim has the buff already and is simming the proc correct.

RaidBots has not been updated with the buff yet. Just give it a day for proper sims, but to give you an idea, a 415 Mekka gun for me is equivalent to a 420 "regular" weapon on pure single-target (for MM)
    Last edited by Azortharion; 2019-03-07 at 09:58 AM.

Worth mentioning also that the proc is single target damage, so the Mekka gun's "niche" is in single target. As the number of targets goes up, normal weapons should become relatively stronger, with each and every additional target making normal weapons even more favourable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtel View Post
    Worth mentioning also that the proc is single target damage, so the Mekka gun's "niche" is in single target. As the number of targets goes up, normal weapons should become relatively stronger, with each and every additional target making normal weapons even more favourable.
    Aren't most fights this tier single target checks? (with the exception of the spread cleave fights, where our weapon won't matter anyway)

its quite strong in BoD as 90% of all fights are pretty much single target however it falls behind in m+ where constant aoe is more of a factor so you might want to consider getting both

Thanks for the input, I'll keep it around for single target. I'm playing BM though.