Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Soooo time to go frost hit timewarp and blow stuff up in 20secs again?

No new mount or pet?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiridon View Post
    No new mount or pet?
    Pretty sure you can get bruce as a mount. Unless they changed their mind.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    This might as well be patch 8.4 content because while I'm sure it'll be possible to complete all the fights this patch they never scale them with ilvl so it's always infinitely easier at the end of the expansion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiridon View Post
    No new mount or pet?
    The very first line under new rewards says you get Bruce as a mount.

yeah found it, apparently was focused to white text in rewards

Boring, more rehashed content.

10+ Year Old Account
    In general I am apathetic about redoing brawler's each expansion (and therefore don't) but I am also pretty sure I need a Bruce mount soooo.... I'm in.

Is this for all specs or is it for fotm like all other content?

Okay, they announce Bruce (the crocolisk) as a mount but then provide no information on how to obtain him..... those morons. It will presumably be reaching max rank with this season of Brawler's Guild, consistent with previous seasons.

I yeah, the Brawlers guild still exists...

I wonder why they don't keep it in the current continent so people actually see it.

some people only complain to have something to complain....

Quote Originally Posted by Mivoc View Post
    Boring, more rehashed content.
    so are raids, pvp seasons or m+.
    do you see people complaing about how the new raid uses the same concept of bosses having hitpoints that need to be reduced to 0? the same rehashed mechanic that is older than the game itself?
    small hint: some people like certain stuff coming back because it is similar to what they know and like. some would argue that NOT rehashing enough made the game bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Is this for all specs or is it for fotm like all other content?
    you either don't know the Brawler's guild and did not bother to read it up, or you are just shitposting for fun and giggles.
    while there are some rare occasions where certain classes are needed, like very high m+ or undergeared mythic raiding, it can hardly be called "all content", so hyperbole much?

Quote Originally Posted by Freeasacar View Post
    This might as well be patch 8.4 content because while I'm sure it'll be possible to complete all the fights this patch they never scale them with ilvl so it's always infinitely easier at the end of the expansion.
    i personally like this style of pacing.
    give the good people time to show that they are good, and each patch more people manage to beat the later fights.
    nothing better than trying to beat rank 3 or 4 boss as a casual player while watching the other guy to try the rank 8 boss for the 10th time in a row.
    also gives the good people the chance to do fun stuff like testing how fast they can blow up fights.
    i sure remember blowing up that stupid poison-snake in a few seconds in better gear after struggling with it for quite some time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still waiting on my Nibbles, Son of Nibbleh pet Blizzard.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Tylarr Gronnden
    LOL epic reference Blizz!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    you either don't know the Brawler's guild and did not bother to read it up, or you are just shitposting for fun and giggles.
    while there are some rare occasions where certain classes are needed, like very high m+ or undergeared mythic raiding, it can hardly be called "all content", so hyperbole much?
    Ok. Thanks for the answer mate. Much clearer now!