Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I have no idea, but what I find even funnier is how many are out there harping on about how great classic will be, and yet probably those that are bitching about the reduction in portals are probably the same ones all excited for classic.. lol

But all this bitching and moaning from some in this thread over portals being removed, shows in a sense of how lazy we as a society are becoming.. The amount of whinging over this is just as pathetic as when Blizzard were toying with removing flying back in WoD, people despise change..

And to those who say don't like it this change, then go to play ESO or FFXIV, well the door is that way..
    ESO and FFXIV have thier own problems too. No mmo is perfect out there.

ESO lack the content that WoW have, the game is more close to comparition to SWKotOR since is more focus on single pve that anything else.
    And FFXIV while is a exelent game, the bosses fight tent to become bored quick, and the game is more close to a Chiness/Japaness MMO that a Wester Style one like WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't help but be super frustrated over the
    don’t make it too inconvenient to get from most places to most other places
    As a player who came back recently after a long break WHY can I not fly in legion or Draenor? It's outdated content it'd be nice to get around there and maybe do some transmog things or when the Island Expeditions have me going out there to deliver a quest.

Whelp.. Blizzard just said "Fuck You" and doubled down on Portal Removal. Regardless of around 6,000 posts being harshly against it. If that isn't 100% confirmation that Blizzard doesn't give a shit what their Community thinks.. I don't know what is.

Good on Blizzard for telling the playerbase to fuck off in nice words.

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    Whelp.. Blizzard just said "Fuck You" and doubled down on Portal Removal. Regardless of around 6,000 posts being harshly against it. If that isn't 100% confirmation that Blizzard doesn't give a shit what their Community thinks.. I don't know what is.
    I was just flabbergasted at how open they were with the " screw you". I mean at least usually they just ignore it and do what they want, but they actually doubled down and asked for more feedback, which will be the exact feedback they got in the first thread only less constructive.

They have actually managed to make the same mistake they did with flying, and you just gotta shake your head and laugh at the stupidity.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Good on Blizzard for telling the playerbase to fuck off in nice words.
    Generally speaking in the past that has never ended well for Blizzard.

It's 100% confirmation that the people who posted in the 6,000 thread are nothing but self entitled children who throw a tantrum about something as trivial has portals. I hate to see what happens when they grow up and have to move out of their mommy's home. They are in for a big surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I have no idea, but what I find even funnier is how many are out there harping on about how great classic will be, and yet probably those that are bitching about the reduction in portals are probably the same ones all excited for classic.. lol

But all this bitching and moaning from some in this thread over portals being removed, shows in a sense of how lazy we as a society are becoming.. The amount of whinging over this is just as pathetic as when Blizzard were toying with removing flying back in WoD, people despise change..

And to those who say don't like it this change, then go to play ESO or FFXIV, well the door is that way..
    Your entire post here is the definition of hypocrisy since you're here bitching about other people "bitching and moaning".

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eduwneso View Post
    Then people wonder why blizzard doesn't want to communicate, I get it that it's a change that people won't like, but at least they are saying why they did it and made a post about it, I personally don't care and it doesn't affect the way I play the game, but as I said, I understand why some people are mad about this and yet they should appreciate that blizzard at least said something about it, I don't mean "great blizzard keep it on we love you!" but a more polite way and constructive criticism about it.
    Exactly.. People wonder why they don't want to say anything. The community is always in uproar about something. I know the game isn't great right now... but they are trying their best. It's like you can't win with the community no matter what they try..

Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    It's 100% confirmation that the people who posted in the 6,000 thread are nothing but self entitled children who throw a tantrum about something as trivial has portals. I hate to see what happens when they grow up and have to move out of their mommy's home. They are in for a big surprise.
    Hahaha.. Jesus, my dude.. I'm going to get an Infraction for this, but.. Go shill elsewhere. Blizzard is a Multi Million Dollar company. They don't need you White Knighting for them. And all you're doing is coming off as a White Knight. Your posts have literally 0 reasoning behind them besides to insult people.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm alright with the changes. Initially, I was concerned how it may affect my own play style of the game, and then I realized that it doesn't really impact me that much. Everyone is going to come at this differently simply because we all do different things in game. All for people voicing concerns about the changes because it is their right to do so.

Also, good on Blizz for the BM changes. I'm all for it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhanzai View Post
    Exactly.. Like don't get me wrong. I am not happy about the game at the moment, but this change is something I could care less about. IF people really are so uptight about it. Ask a mage to port you. Right?

I just don't get why Blizzard would think this is a good idea. It's beyond stupid. I mean, I can read the words but none of it makes any sense what so ever.

Just another way to increase the time played metric . Nothing more. Seriously at this point I hope Blizzard and ATVI just go out of fucking business . Never again will I buy a game from them

Blizzard went full retard mode.It is one thing to remove duplicate portals.I'm perfectly fine with it.But removing portals like the one to crater of dalaran is not a good decision.This is one thing GW2 is doing way better than WoW.You have portals to every where.

5+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha.. Jesus, my dude.. I'm going to get an Infraction for this, but.. Go shill elsewhere. Blizzard is a Multi Million Dollar company. They don't need you White Knighting for them. And all you're doing is coming off as a White Knight. Your posts have literally 0 reasoning behind them besides to insult people.
    But he has a point.. The community has become entitled. Whenever blizz does something they think is right, people cry and complain about it. Let's take this situation for example. People are upset about the portals being removed. Right? There has been thousands of people posting backlash on this, when all blizzard wants people to do is see the world they created. Plus it's not hard to just ASK a mage to port you somewhere. That's what mages (Other then the outrageous damage they do) are here to do. I don't really care for the change, since I have all the flight points, and I have a mage. I don't see the big issue here other then people being kinda lazy, and taking the portals we currently have for granted.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    With the added portal room I guess they know what they're doing. Probably forgot to mention it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Just another way to increase the time played metric . Nothing more. Seriously at this point I hope Blizzard and ATVI just go out of fucking business . Never again will I buy a game from them
    You say this, but I am betting when the next game comes out (Either wow classic, or WC3 Remastered) You will buy it. It's also not right to say they should go out of business, this is the issue with the community right here. Statements like "I hope blizz and ATVI go out of business." And I am not trying to be rude or anything. You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it's right for you to say you want them to go out of business.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    But he has a point.. The community has become entitled. Whenever blizz does something they think is right, people cry and complain about it. Let's take this situation for example. People are upset about the portals being removed. Right? There has been thousands of people posting backlash on this, when all blizzard wants people to do is see the world they created. Plus it's not hard to just ASK a mage to port you somewhere. That's what mages (Other then the outrageous damage they do) are here to do. I don't really care for the change, since I have all the flight points, and I have a mage. I don't see the big issue here other then people being kinda lazy, and taking the portals we currently have for granted.
    Thats not entitlement. It is called feedback. We have seen the world , especially in old content. Removing the portals is only doing one thing, increasing time played metric. Stop shilling for a company that does not give 2 shits about ts customers. Are you hoping to get your job back with blizzard ?
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    You say this, but I am betting when the next game comes out (Either wow classic, or WC3 Remastered) You will buy it. It's also not right to say they should go out of business, this is the issue with the community right here. Statements like "I hope blizz and ATVI go out of business." And I am not trying to be rude or anything. You are entitled to your opinion, but I don't think it's right for you to say you want them to go out of business.
    I mean tbf both of those are actually good games.

Says a lot when more people are hyped for a Classic WoW than the modern one.

As for WC3. I'll just keep playing the older one because if it's anything like SC they will make the older one free to play. Still a fair few custom games being played on it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragnipur View Post
    Blizzard went full retard mode.It is one thing to remove duplicate portals.I'm perfectly fine with it.But removing portals like the one to crater of dalaran is not a good decision.This is one thing GW2 is doing way better than WoW.You have portals to every where.
    I don't think they went full retard.. I think they just want people to see the world they worked so hard on. Plus it's not hard to JUST ask a mage to port you places.. I feel like the community is becoming entitled and lazy. It's not hard to just ask for a port.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    I mean tbf both of those are actually good games.

Says a lot when more people are hyped for a Classic WoW than the modern one.
    I am not hyped about Classic tbh. I feel like it's just gonna make the community worse.