Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think no one complain for portals and even with portals WoW is still big.

Lorewise, I will take it as a strike of the labor union of Portal MAGES

Quote Originally Posted by Katsutomai View Post
    I ain't got time for White Knights. Someone defending a bad decision just for the sake of defending it and deflecting when you bring up valid reasons it's a bad decision aren't worth arguing with. So stop White Knighting for her.
    How is she and I being a white night? I just think you are pathetic and a loser for not only being so rude to her when she's been nothing but polite. Keep being lazy you scrub.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    I have some ocean-front property and a bridge to sell you. Also, if you can send me your personal info and credit card info, there's a desperate nigerian prince who needs your help.

Ok, on a more serious, non-sarcastic note: Removing the portals has nothing to do with making us appreciate the world. It's not about making the world feel bigger. It's exactly the same nonsense spouted when flying got restricted. It's 100% about taking agency away from players in order to extent the time it takes to do anything in-game.

People really need to stop giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt. I don't care how much fun you're having, or how much of a fanboy you are. As long as you keep making excuses and rationalizing everything for them, they'll keep taking things away from the game.

What's next? They cut mount speed to make you experience the world? And after that, maybe restrict us to RP walk speed because they want us to see what they worked on?
    First off.... O.o... Is that an American Dad joke? or South Park Joke? I swear I've heard that before..

Second. While I get what you are saying. I still stand by all that I have said. Not trying to be rude or anything. I feel like we have taken the portals for granted, Portals we knew weren't going to remain. I personally don't care for the change, this is why I am saying it's not a huge deal when we have mages, flying and flight paths we can take to get to places. Yes it takes alittle longer, but still. It's not hard to ask a mage for a portal to somewhere. Now if they had taken out flying, I would be upset. But they did this in wrath, and in Cata.

Third. I am not a fanboy/girl. I am just saying that this really isn't a big deal when we have MAGES.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    How is she and I being a white night? I just think you are pathetic and a loser for not only being so rude to her when she's been nothing but polite. Keep being lazy you scrub.
    ... Whelp person #2 for my Ignore List today. Keep White Knighting, shill.

5+ Year Old Account
    I ain't got time for White Knights. Someone defending a bad decision just for the sake of defending it and deflecting when you bring up valid reasons it's a bad decision aren't worth arguing with. So stop White Knighting for her.
    How am I white knighting? This isn't a huge deal when you have Flight Points, mages, and can FLY. It's not my fault YOU are lazy.

... Whelp person #2 for my Ignore List today. Keep White Knighting, shill.
    Good. you just proved how much of a bitch you are. Keep being lazy asshole.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightheart View Post
    Good. you just proved how much of a bitch you are. Keep being lazy asshole.
    Please stop defending me... and cursing at someone.. It's highly rude. =(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KainneAbsolute View Post
    I think no one complain for portals and even with portals WoW is still big.

Lorewise, I will take it as a strike of the labor union of Portal MAGES
    Exactly! ^.^

About the Mage Labor union thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sorry, but I generally dont QQ about class balance. And I dont even play a BM hunter.

But I do need to point out that if a core class ability needs to be buffed by as much as 125% in the middle of a raid tier, I wonder how BM hunter even passed internal Qual and was deemed raid ready. It is an admission on Blizzard's part that BM was essentially DOA on BOD release. And that's utter BS way to treat every BM brethren who have been struggling through BOD.

Couple this with how buggy BM is on fights like Jadefire, Jaina with pets despawning or not able to hit walls etc, I wonder if they even were tested internally by Blizzard before BOD released. Very poor form from Blizzard dev.

Quote Originally Posted by Vrinara View Post
    I am not a fanboy/girl. I am just saying that this really isn't a big deal when we have MAGES.
    Given how everyone is always queued for something, good luck finding a mage willing to abandon their queue to teleport you somewhere.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Given how everyone is always queued for something, good luck finding a mage willing to abandon their queue to teleport you somewhere.
    I mean I gladly would. I have a 120 mage and would gladly give FREE ports to people who need it. Because I am a nice person

Bunch of bullshit as always. "You think you want those portals, but you don't" ~ J. Alien Fuck.

World of Warcraft is huge, getting from one place to another takes literal ages (not as much as going by foot through barrens for example, but it's different). If we'd like to do some weekly stuff like legacy world bosses, maybe some legacy raids like AQ, MC for tmogs/mounts, going back to Legion for fucking pets I'm still missing from emissary chests (because fuck RNG) we're going to take just as much time traveling as doing the actual stuff. It's retarded.

First off.... O.o... Is that an American Dad joke? or South Park Joke? I swear I've heard that before..
    It's a common way of calling someone gullible.

I feel like we have taken the portals for granted[/q, Portals we knew weren't going to remain. I personally don't care for the change, this is why I am saying it's not a huge deal when we have mages, flying and flight paths we can take to get to places. Yes it takes alittle longer, but still. It's not hard to ask a mage for a portal to somewhere. Now if they had taken out flying, I would be upset. But they did this in wrath, and in Cata.

Third. I am not a fanboy/girl. I am just saying that this really isn't a big deal when we have MAGES.
    /facepalm

Does everyone play a mage? Does every mage just drop what they're doing to port someone somewhere?

I'm sorry, but you're being naive. Travel to these old areas SHOULD be convenient. Why? Because we've all been there, done that hundreds if not thousands of times. There is no value in making it take longer to get there. There's no making the world feel bigger in these places. It's like putting up rope barriers in front of a door and claiming that the rope makes you appreciate getting across the otherwise empty space bigger, and that you'll appreciate that empty space more.

It's pure bullshit. All it does it make it irritating and slower.

"It's not a big deal" is just another form of rationalization.
    "Go get a mage" is just another way of excusing blizzard for doing something nonsensical.

"It takes a little longer" is EXACTLY what it's meant to do. Or did you forget that we have pay Blizzard each month to play? How many tiny little "it takes longer" do you think there are in the game? I'll tell you: THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS. Time = money and Acti-Blizz isn't stupid. They know how the boiled frog theory works, but apparently you don't.

I mean I gladly would. I have a 120 mage and would gladly give FREE ports to people who need it. Because I am a nice person
    Why do you feel like every single Mage in the game is going to be like you? Because, I'm sorry, they aren't.

So you would throw away sitting 10 minutes in a 20 min queue to port a random person? You have my deepest respect then. I probably wouldn't even bother asking...

7+ Year Old Account
    Removing portals is dumb and pointless.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    It's a common way of calling someone gullible.

/facepalm

Does everyone play a mage? Does every mage just drop what they're doing to port someone somewhere?

I'm sorry, but you're being naive. Travel to these old areas SHOULD be convenient. Why? Because we've all been there, done that hundreds if not thousands of times. There is no value in making it take longer to get there. There's no making the world feel bigger in these places. It's like putting up rope barriers in front of a door and claiming that the rope makes you appreciate getting across the otherwise empty space bigger, and that you'll appreciate that empty space more.

It's pure bullshit. All it does it make it irritating and slower.

"It's not a big deal" is just another form of rationalization.
    "Go get a mage" is just another way of excusing blizzard for doing something nonsensical.

"It takes a little longer" is EXACTLY what it's meant to do. Or did you forget that we have pay Blizzard each month to play? How many tiny little "it takes longer" do you think there are in the game? I'll tell you: THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS. Time = money and Acti-Blizz isn't stupid. They know how the boiled frog theory works, but apparently you don't.
    You gotta admit that because of the dalaran portals, mages haven't really had to use their ports because there has been no point. While I do agree with some of the stuff you've said.I stick by what I said. Not being a fanboy/girl or anything. I just feel this isn't a huge deal. Atleast to me. This is all my opinion after all and you are welcomed to disagree with it! ^.^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    So you would throw away sitting 10 minutes in a 20 min queue to port a random person? You have my deepest respect then. I probably wouldn't even bother asking...
    I don't main a mage but I'd gladly help when I am on her. and glad I got your respect =)

Noice, although judgment reserved until such a time where it's clear what effects the buffs to BM have.

Playerbase - "Inconvenience made the game feel like a world!!!"
    Also Playerbase - "REEE OUR PORTALS!!!"

And they wonder why listening to the playerbase is such a shitstorm, with all these differing opinions pulled out of so many assholes floating around.

Wow Player-

"Hi, I sit on my ass playing a video game for several hours a week. I am an adult and know that its a complete and utter waste of time to play a video game. A lot of times I'm just on a mount in a capital city hitting my space bar because I think its cool. I like wasting time."

Blizzard removes portals

Wow Player -
    "What, what?? You remove portals *stats to drool violently* Now I have to spend an extra 300 seconds getting somewhere! This is absurd! I won't stand for it! *more drool*"

Quote Originally Posted by Low Hanging Fruit View Post
    No, I mean the whales that buy 10 Wow tokens a month, have all the store mounts, have all the store pets, boost tons of toons, transfer those toons around, and are sitting around waiting to buy more while they still pay monthly.
    These whales only exist in your imagination.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Noice, although judgment reserved until such a time where it's clear what effects the buffs to BM have.

Playerbase - "Inconvenience made the game feel like a world!!!"
    Also Playerbase - "REEE OUR PORTALS!!!"

And they wonder why listening to the playerbase is such a shitstorm, with all these differing opinions pulled out of so many assholes floating around.
    I agree with the last statement. I feel like Blizz is afraid of their fanbase. I mean they got bullied into balancing the WM buff because of the horde fans yelling. I mean people should of realized they would remove those ports after the expansion they were in. It's happened in Wrath and in Cata.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    These whales only exist in your imagination.
    O.o how do people have time to get 10 WoW Tokens?! I can barely get 1 a month xD